Popular on PrZen
- Janel Group Taps Chain.io to Power Digital Innovation
- World Encephalitis Day 2020 Encephalitis Conference
- Stange Law Firm, PC Opens Family Law and Divorce Office in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in Oklahoma County
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches with the Goals to Empower the Creative Spirit and Celebrate All
- Market Maker Files 15c211 for CEN Biotech Inc
- Former Brookstone and Home Depot Canada CEO Joins CEO Coaching International
- Octobotic Corp announces Brian Sucher CFO Service,RRBB CPA ,Ross Carmel ESQ,Ahead of GCC
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Conference
- PINC appoints Mike Medcalfe as Vice President of Customer Success
- JFK Air Cargo EXPO 2020 Finalized
Competitive gaming shows no signs of stopping its explosive growth in the entertainment industry. Esports sponsorships, ticket sales and marketing now total more than $1 billion worldwide, with advertising revenue in the US expected to surpass $200m by the end of the year as more gamers and fans dive into the world of competitive gaming.
Shacknews is presenting the HyperX Esports Lounge, giving both esports fans and the competitively curious the chance to take part in tournaments for high caliber esports games. Duking it out in titles like Apex Legends, Mortal Kombat 11, Tekken 7 and more, visitors can experience the thrill of competition and fight for their chance to win prizes from top gaming hardware brands.
"Shacknews is celebrating our 24th year of providing players with top notch esports, gaming, and technology content," Shacknews CEO Asif Khan says. "We are happy to join HyperX to help showcase our love of video games with their attendees."
At last year's San Diego Comic-Con, the HyperX Esports Lounge powered by Shacknews drew over 4,500 visitors daily, with many taking part in exciting competitions to win prizes from HyperX and other gaming brands. The HyperX Esports Lounge powered by Shacknews also broadcasted over 40 hours of live-streamed content to more than 750,000 viewers online during SDCC 2019.
"We are excited to be bringing the HyperX Esports Lounge powered by Shacknews to gamers across the country, working with some of the largest and most unique shows and live entertainment environments," said Daniel Kelley, Director of HyperX Corporate Marketing. "Our range of gaming products help all types of gamers enjoy gaming and we're excited to partner with Shacknews and Microsoft for this Wizard World event. We appreciate working with a well-established part of the gaming community in Shacknews as they bring their content and gaming expertise to these events."
In 2020, the HyperX Esports Lounge powered by Shacknews will offer challenges and prizes to attendees of Wizard World events throughout the year thanks to their partnership with Shacknews. Conventions and events in Portland, Denver, Cleveland, St. Louis, Chicago and more are already scheduled, with Hyperx offering up gaming prizes to be won on consoles supplied by Microsoft's Xbox. At all events, commercial opportunities such as advertising, on-site promotions, panels, custom tournaments and bespoke video production are available.
In their second event of the year, Shacknews will present the HyperX Esports Lounge to Wizard World Portland from January 24-26 at the Oregon Convention Center, kicking off a packed year of esports-powered events.
About Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD)
Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&As, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Additional initiatives may include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard Entertainment at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media services.
The 2020 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/comiccon.
Shacknews (www.shacknews.com) began as a Quake fan site in 1996. Since then they have grown to cover video games and cutting edge technology with evergreen video, guide, and long read content while providing readers and viewers with the latest reviews, previews, interviews, and news.
At E3 2018, they introduced Shacknews Electronic Sports to the world with the Shacknews World Championship video game gauntlet tournament featuring a $50,000 prize pool. Shacknews will continue to create fun and exciting events across a number of gaming conventions.
Shacknews has been a voice for gaming for 24 years, and their Chatty community continues to be a very special place on the Internet for "Shackers" to discuss just about anything. The company continues to expand their reach in the coming year with a brand new way for their users to express themselves like never before.
HyperX is the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world's largest independent memory manufacturer, with the goal of providing gamers, PC builders, PC, console and mobile power users with high-performance components.
For 16 years, the HyperX mission has been to develop gaming products for all types of gamers – high-speed memory, solid state drives, headsets, keyboards, mice, charging accessories for console players, USB flash drives, and mousepads – to the gaming community and beyond. The award-winning HyperX brand is known for consistently delivering products that deliver superior comfort, aesthetics, performance, and reliability.
HyperX gear is the choice of celebrity ambassadors, pro gamers, tech enthusiasts, and over-clockers worldwide because it meets the most stringent product specifications and is built with best-in-class components. HyperX has shipped over 60 million memory modules and 7 million gaming headsets worldwide.
Latest on PrZen
- CEO Coaching International Makes Inc.'s List of the 250 Fastest Growing Private Companies in California
- Solutions for Airborne Coronavirus, Tuberculosis, Measles and Influenza
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- Kobe Bryant Signed and Inscribed Middle School Yearbook is up for Bid in Iconic Auctions Online Sale
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- Hair Detangler School Seeks Clients with Matted Tangled Hair for Free Detangle Services
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- UGE Signs Five New Contracts Across All Three Business Units
- Lab Properties' New Sale-Leaseback Program Provides Cannabis Operators with Working Capital
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory