Popular on PrZen
- KYC2020 Awarded as a Global Leader in AML Compliance by RegTech Analyst 103
- Police Use Call Detail Record Analysis to Solve Florida Murder
- ZMBIZI and Qnext announce a global partnership to integrate FileFlex on all ZMBIZI smartphones
- 4th Annual "Hollywood China Night" Oscars® Party Set for The Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, California, USA, on Sunday, February 9, 2020
- Chinese IT companies expand collaboration with Russia
- Tomahawk Robotics selected for UK Ministry of Defence (MOD) Nano Unmanned Air Systems (nUAS) Experimentation Programme
- 7th Annual Global Bars Day: 23 January 2020
- Hollywood Tribute® Event celebrates & recognizes extraordinary women of all ages and backgrounds
- Brooklyn To Kick Off 2021 With A New Tradition Set to Rival Times Square New Year's Eve
- Falco eMotors Awarded Most Innovative Company in the Manufacturing Sector (Small Enterprises) by CII
Blockchain Impact, 2020 Perspectives features a keynote titled "Exchange What's Next" with industry insights from BiKi.com CEO, Ethan Ng. Known to be one of the fastest-growing crypto exchanges, BiKi.com is currently ranked a Top 20 exchange on CoinMarketCap.
In addition, there will be a panel of blockchain and supply chain experts, moderated by Herbert Sim, a.k.a. The Bitcoin Man, founder of Crypto Chain University and former Global Operations Director at Huobi Global. Mr Loh Sin Yong, Director of Trade at Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) of Singapore will be joining in the discussion as will Karuschain CFO, Mr Robert van der Zalm. The main panel focus is on the role of blockchain in the many supply chain challenges across a multitude of industries and touches on topics such as complicated record keeping, data security, proof or provenance and reliable tracking of products. As a fully automated and less corruptible alternative to centralized databases, blockchain solutions can be very useful in improving supply chains.
The evening will end off with a presentation by Karuschain CEO Richard Verkley, who has decades of experience in bringing large scale commercial ventures to market and produced thought leadership in the industry. Examples include: "The Transformative Potential of Blockchain in Mining" and "How Blockchain Can Ensure the Security of Gold Investments. Karuschain has recently completed proof of technology with partners MineRP and Verkley will discuss why blockchain implementation is the perfect solution for the precious metals mining supply chain.
"With widespread use cases throughout the finance industry, the potential impact of blockchain in supply chain management is among the first true blockchain success stories," says Verkley. "And as new use cases are discovered, organizations like healthcare or shipping, or indeed the precious metals mining industry are realizing blockchain's untapped potential to tackle long-standing issues around efficiency, data integrity, transparency, information sharing and traceability."
For more information about the event, please visit Blockchain Impact, 2020 Perspectives - Supply Chain. Interested investors who wish to attend, please contact: email@example.com
Karuschain is a blockchain technology platform for the precious metals mining industry, giving mining companies a powerful tool to ensure data integrity, safeguard human rights, reduce risks and improve environmental regulations in their supply chain.
For more information head to: https://karuschain.com/
To request an interview, or further information, please contact Sophie Elliott:
Sophie Elliott - Marketing Specialist
+34 622 73 36 87
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist.com
Latest on PrZen
- Audience Serv Indonesia Drives More Direct Bookings In 2020
- San Francisco Opens The First Housing Program For Transgender & Gender Nonconforming Adults
- Diligence Capital Advisors Arranges Acquisition to Construction Loan for 37 Unit, Mixed-Use Project in South Kensington
- Part 2 of The Ken Fee Collection of Mostly Western Bitters Bottles Will Be Sold Online, Feb. 14-23
- Rape Victim Strikes Back At Janitorial Industry Giant
- Great Gulf Features Holistic Beauty Expert Tammy Fender Services at La Clara Luxury Residences
- Professional Women Need P.O.W.E.R.!
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating
- Linksys And Axiros Enter Into Strategic Partnership
- NRVT Explodes Into The Universe With Sizzling New Singles
- Axiros Solution Enables WND UK, Sigfox Operator For United Kingdom To Manage CPEs On Their Network
- Affordable Art Offered in Shannon's Online Sale Now Through January 23rd
- Belinda Goodrich ranked on Amazon best-seller list with new book, Get It Done: A Simple Process for Finding Harmony by Destroying Your To-Do List
- Actress Alessia Franchin Slated to Play a Lead role in "The Star Machine"
- BiKi's Ethan Ng Addresses the Rise of Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #80 Features 520 Rare and Iconic Works
- The OnDemand Venture Capital ™
- Industrial Microwave Machine Manufacturer
- LED Panel Backlit Translucent Material
- Discovery Map's Brian Bamrick Celebrates 25 years of Making Maps, Friends and Memories