Popular on PrZen
- EdTech Startup Solves Biggest Challenge With Remote Online Testing
- Hilton Garden Inn Destin Miramar Beach, FL Opens
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
- Mending Kids Partners with MedShare and Americares in Response to COVID-19
- Founded by Elite Team of Special Operation Marine Raiders, The Helmand Valley Growers Company Announces Launch
- Tejjy Inc. Empowering Design & Construction for Healthcare with BIM Prefabrication
- Gameplex.gg - A New Home to the Latest eSports News
- 1.800MD Offers 90-Day Telemedicine Option during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Industry Leader Grand Canyon Gas Logs Manufactures Largest Log Set in the USA
- Swiss Dating Coach Trea Tijmens to Open Another Master the Art of Virtual Dating Program
Blockchain Impact, 2020 Perspectives features a keynote titled "Exchange What's Next" with industry insights from BiKi.com CEO, Ethan Ng. Known to be one of the fastest-growing crypto exchanges, BiKi.com is currently ranked a Top 20 exchange on CoinMarketCap.
In addition, there will be a panel of blockchain and supply chain experts, moderated by Herbert Sim, a.k.a. The Bitcoin Man, founder of Crypto Chain University and former Global Operations Director at Huobi Global. Mr Loh Sin Yong, Director of Trade at Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) of Singapore will be joining in the discussion as will Karuschain CFO, Mr Robert van der Zalm. The main panel focus is on the role of blockchain in the many supply chain challenges across a multitude of industries and touches on topics such as complicated record keeping, data security, proof or provenance and reliable tracking of products. As a fully automated and less corruptible alternative to centralized databases, blockchain solutions can be very useful in improving supply chains.
The evening will end off with a presentation by Karuschain CEO Richard Verkley, who has decades of experience in bringing large scale commercial ventures to market and produced thought leadership in the industry. Examples include: "The Transformative Potential of Blockchain in Mining" and "How Blockchain Can Ensure the Security of Gold Investments. Karuschain has recently completed proof of technology with partners MineRP and Verkley will discuss why blockchain implementation is the perfect solution for the precious metals mining supply chain.
"With widespread use cases throughout the finance industry, the potential impact of blockchain in supply chain management is among the first true blockchain success stories," says Verkley. "And as new use cases are discovered, organizations like healthcare or shipping, or indeed the precious metals mining industry are realizing blockchain's untapped potential to tackle long-standing issues around efficiency, data integrity, transparency, information sharing and traceability."
For more information about the event, please visit Blockchain Impact, 2020 Perspectives - Supply Chain. Interested investors who wish to attend, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karuschain is a blockchain technology platform for the precious metals mining industry, giving mining companies a powerful tool to ensure data integrity, safeguard human rights, reduce risks and improve environmental regulations in their supply chain.
For more information head to: https://karuschain.com/
To request an interview, or further information, please contact Sophie Elliott:
Sophie Elliott - Marketing Specialist
+34 622 73 36 87
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist.com
Latest on PrZen
- Real Estate Loans Are Closing During Global Pandemic. Just Ask Rickey Biddle of Philadelphia
- STARK Industries, LLC Awarded NASA JPL - VITAL Ventilator Manufacturing License to Combat the Global COVID-19 Crisis
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- BiKi Group Announces USD 3 Million Strategic Investment in Kmex, a Contract Trading Platform
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- NRVT's song Alaive Again Ready for Friday 29 May 2020
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution