Popular on PrZen
- Y the Wait Comes Up With a Plan for Restaurant Owners
- Additional Talent Announced For Cov-Aid™ 10-Hour Streaming Charity Event on Giving Tuesday, May 5
- Mask Company Wants To Give Away Protective Masks
- EdTech Startup Solves Biggest Challenge With Remote Online Testing
- Icecat profit increased sharply by 56% and revenues by 9% during 2019
- Study Says Relentless Deforestation Demands New Carbon Credit Accounting
- Hilton Garden Inn Destin Miramar Beach, FL Opens
- PINC named Top Logistics IT Provider in 2020
- 3 INPUT MASTER TRIDENT Tape Head Preamplifier for professional users of Reel to Reel Tape Decks from Merrill Audio
- Make Friends with a Houseful of Spiders in HARRY'S SPIDERS
Most salons take one look at a severely matted hair client and want to say "have you considered a new hair cut," as stated by the Tangled Hair Techs staff. Matted tangled hair is not only an eye sore; it does not create the first best impression. People who have matted tangled hair are inadvertently considered unprofessional and careless. This is also one reason why people with very matted tangled hair slip into depression and have really low self-esteem.
To help such people regain confidence and to help them have the best opportunities they can, they are seeking matted hair clients to video record their detangle services. The clients will receive free professional hair detangler services only. But clients will have to pay for aftercare services and for the Take Down Remover Detangler products used.
Clients who are interviewed and accepted will be booked for video recorded appointments in the Atlanta training center from February 25- March 25th 2020. According to the Tangled Hair Techs staff, "when hair becomes seriously tangled or matted, most people become so scared. They don't want to cut their hair. Some people go into denial by allowing their hair to stay this way. They are ashamed to go out in public or to even to their salon. Inevitably their hair gets worse."
Hair Detangler School is looking to train more hairdressers or individuals who want to provide this service and increase their income. These videos will be used for training
However, they don't need just any one; they need people who value and respect each individual's God given beauty in hair. Their love and faith in their work is based on Luke 1:37 of the Bible. The tangled hair training course features a video training and practical training. The video training course requires participants to watch and learn from real clients who share their experiences with severely matted knotted tangled hair.
Once that section of the training is completed, the practical training will begin. During this training, individuals will be taught the different techniques used to save and restore clients' hair regardless of the severity of the tangles or matts.
These detangling experts know just what needs to be done in cases where people suffer from severely matted and unkempt hair. Matted tangled hair needs expert intervention because if any other method is followed to detangle hair, there is a very good chance that the hair will get damaged or loose strength. This is the reason why hair detangler professionals suggest that any such attempt made should be done by involving trained experts.
Through the video training the matted hair experts will expand locations to successfully deal with tangled and matted hair.
Tangled Hair Techs are extending their reach across the US and abroad by establishing hair restoration salons. According to management, "this will enable us to provide enhanced and efficient service to any one in any city that contacts us."
The company further states that there are so many women and men who are unable to save their hair due to lack of trained detangle techs in their cities, or salons that provide detangling services. Albeit, they provide mobile services to individuals in hospitals that are bed ridden or residential centers for the elderly. Hence, the increased need for more salon locations.
They are overwhelmed with calls daily from people who are taking strong medications, bed ridden, suffering from depression, being released from long term hospitalization, pregnant, cancer patients, or people who are healing from illness and can not comb their hair for months.
Matted hair can lead to depression, low self esteem and frustration. Hair is a major part of every person's identity and when the hair becomes matted or severely tangled for long periods of time it affects the self esteem. This is also compounded with the opinions and judgmental views of others, as indicated by the Tangled Hair Techs staff.
The company is also contacted by women who are victims of hairdresser mistakes, improper removal of braids, weaves, hair extensions or dreadlocks that have caused an increase in knots, clumps, or masses of tangled matted hair.
Unfortunately, due to lack of education, many salons are actually making insensitive judgments about clients that have very matted hair. Their hairdressers do not know how to patiently detangle; they are judgmental, and unkind. These hair stylists do not want to take the time to try to detangle a client that walks into the salon with severely matted tangled hair.
To find out even more visit www.hairdetanglerschool.com.
For clients with matted hair to schedule an interview call +1-206-600-3036; or, you can email for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest on PrZen
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Capgemini UK Plc Breaches GDPR Regulations
- Practicing mindfulness without addressing self-destructive habits is like placing a band-aid on a festering wound
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line
- Bob Maffei Launches The Maffei Companies to Help The Next Generation of Entrepreneurs Succeed
- Learning How to Shift Your Thinking is the Best Way to Protect Your Mental Health During This Pandemic
- Restech is proud to announce the launch of PepsinCheck, a PEPTEST product branded for the U.S. consumer market
- For the first time ever, an endangered leatherback sea turtle is being tracked after nesting on the Gulf Coast of Florida
- Amazing New Kids' Show Born of COVID - Full of Laughter and Surprising Depth
- Stratum Nutrition® Welcomes Kyle Haws as Regional Operations Manager
- Dove Bennett Teams up With Local West Covina Residents to Provide Hot Meals During Quarantine
- CarHop Closing Pennsylvania Locations
- Two New Studies Confirm BLIS M18™ Effective Against Black Teeth Staining
- Colorado Functional Chewing Gum Brands Now Available Touch-Free; The New Normal is Helping to Expand a New Category
- New Book Offers Hands-On Guidance to Female Investors at Early Stage of Investing
- Green Energy Exchange Closes Financing with Shell Energy
- NS4ed Designs a Customized Career Readiness Portal for National Rural Education Association
- Lineus Medical Awarded Key Patent
- Sphinx Solutions Pvt Ltd; Appraised At CMMI Maturity Level 3
- LaTribuna Christian Publishing Announces Christian Visitation Through Skype For Care Center Patients