Popular on PrZen
- Janel Group Taps Chain.io to Power Digital Innovation
- World Encephalitis Day 2020 Encephalitis Conference
- Stange Law Firm, PC Opens Family Law and Divorce Office in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in Oklahoma County
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches with the Goals to Empower the Creative Spirit and Celebrate All
- Former Brookstone and Home Depot Canada CEO Joins CEO Coaching International
- Market Maker Files 15c211 for CEN Biotech Inc
- Octobotic Corp announces Brian Sucher CFO Service,RRBB CPA ,Ross Carmel ESQ,Ahead of GCC
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Conference
- PINC appoints Mike Medcalfe as Vice President of Customer Success
- JFK Air Cargo EXPO 2020 Finalized
"Some people ring in the new year with party hats and champagne toasts. We decided to take a little different approach to entering a new decade and our entire staff took the OSHA 10 training," said George Rohlfing, owner of the family-owned and operated Brookline Transportation, Inc (BTI). "Instead of a hangover, we are now better prepared and trained to handle a broader array of commercial and laboratory moves—safely and effectively."
BTI completed the OSHA 10 training for General Industry. That training covers such topics as: Slip, Trip and Fall Hazard Protection; Fixed and Portable Ladder Safety; Fire Prevention, Protection and Emergency Egress Safety; Dangers of Electrical Hazards; Using and Choosing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment); Causes and Prevention of MSD and RMD Injuries; Workers' Rights to Know the Chemical Makeup of Materials Found in Their Workplace; Difference Between Chronic and Acute Health Ailments; Hazards of Spray Finishing, Dipping/Coating, Combustible Liquids and Compressed Gases; and Dangers of Unguarded Equipment.
"As a moving company specializing in some very complex moves—like laboratories—safety is always front-of-mind. Trainings like these make us even better prepared to handle the very particular and sensitive needs of our clients," said Rohlfing.
BTI offers a wide range of relocations services for its residential and commercial customers. For complete information on BTI's relocation services, please visit https://www.usamover.com/ or call 800-766-7724.
About Brookline Transportation, Inc. (BTI):
Since its founding in 1943, BTI has coordinated and executed thousands of commercial and residential moves throughout the greater Boston area to Cape Cod. A Mayflower franchise, BTI has the capability to conduct international and cross country relocations.
BTI's services include: Professional Packing; Special Crating; Storage, Loading & Unloading Services, Workplace services, and Automobile Moves.
For more information on Brookline Transportation services, visit https://www.usamover.com or call 800-766-7724.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Filed Under: Transportation
Latest on PrZen
- CEO Coaching International Makes Inc.'s List of the 250 Fastest Growing Private Companies in California
- Solutions for Airborne Coronavirus, Tuberculosis, Measles and Influenza
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- Kobe Bryant Signed and Inscribed Middle School Yearbook is up for Bid in Iconic Auctions Online Sale
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- Hair Detangler School Seeks Clients with Matted Tangled Hair for Free Detangle Services
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- UGE Signs Five New Contracts Across All Three Business Units
- Lab Properties' New Sale-Leaseback Program Provides Cannabis Operators with Working Capital
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory