Popular on PrZen
- Law Office of Swick & Shapiro: DHS not following OPM procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- Company's Short Films Are Helping Non-Profits Raise Support
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Eagle Pen Company Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Product Launch
- Selling To Millennials with Raymond Reggie
- Music Rewards-FIX is making its mark in the industry
- Salesforce and Visa Join Bundle Select Employee Real Estate Platform™
- Vitargo is selected official sports drink for rehydration, refueling and recovery supporting the 11th Annual World MMA Awards
- Las Vegas Based Comedian Don Barnhart Releases Clean Family-Friendly Comedy Special
- WhiteHaven Capital Continues Phoenix Portfolio Expansion Through Acquisition of 164-Unit Ridgepoint Apartments
Most of us have a pen and in some occasion, pen is so important in our daily life. The truth is, you can't go wrong with the old-fashioned classic of a pen and a piece of paper.
For creative writers, it's a method for remembering important plot details on-the-fly. For inventors, engineers, and craftsmen, it's a way to convert light-bulb moments into actual blueprints. Even if you just look at it as a contingency plan, a writing utensil is still worth carrying all the time.
The TIPEN is exactly the pen you needed, not just a ultra-portable writing instrument and it is also a super tough tool.
Minimal Appearance, Maximum Functionality. The most striking quality of the TIPEN is its size which is as small as a key. But don't think that it's fragile. It's waterproof, fireproof and smashproof. Aside from making notes, the tungsten carbide ballpoint tip also works for opening packages in a pinch and even doubles as an emergency impact tool should the dire need ever arise.
Perfect for EDC and travel. Combined with its lanyard-compatible keyring attachment point, the TIPEN offers so many ways to carry it so you'll never be without a pen. The most obvious way to go is on your keys, but you can also wear it on a necklace, use it as a zipper pull for a jacket or bag, or even carry it loose in your coin pocket or travel wallet.
"A lot of people within the EDC community have a fascination with tiny things -- myself included. There's something incredibly pleasing about carrying and using a tool that's small, lightweight and can still get the job done." said YSMART Designer.
For more information, contact our team at email@example.com or please visit the Kickstarter page here
Latest on PrZen
- Isla Mujeres Whale Shark Festival Schedule 2019
- UVify wins Silver in the 2019 National AI Challenge
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- Powerful New Book 'Love Loss Light' Speaks to Those in Grief
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- MiaSolé Achieves Flexible Substrate Thin-Film Solar Cell Efficiency of 20.56 Percent
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2019 America's Best Real Estate Agents List Seventh Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Doug Baruchin of Island Trauma Services, Inc. Earns Accredited ACAC Certification
- Soreide Law Group files a FINRA Arbitration for Florida Investors in GBP Automotive Portfolio, GPB Waste Management, GPB Holdings II & III
- First New Renality Facility Open in Newnan, GA – "City of Homes"
- Stronghold Cyber Security Publishes White Paper on NIST 800-171B for Defense Contractors
- New - Very Easy Photo Editing Software For Everybody
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award
- Dbvisit Announces Latest Release of Oracle Standard Edition Disaster Recovery Tool
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
- Saum G To Release New Music album "Alternate Paths"
- Nystrom & Associates Celebrates 10,000 Patients Receiving Early Access with QueueDr
- Hello Sustainable Hair: New Mom Gretchen Rossi Partners with OMORFIE
- The Global Glow: The founder behind beauty powerhouse MineTan is taking over the self tan industry