Popular on PrZen
- Unprecedented continuing medical education on ME/CFS brings relief to doctors and patients alike 207
- Blockchain Advocacy Coalition Sponsors Bill to Allow Virtual Currency Payments for California Cannabis Taxes
- Libel Notice Served on Reliq Health Technologies, Lisa Crossley and Eugene Beukman
- 5SI Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Blue Valley High Junior Wins First Place in ESU Kansas City's 35th Annual Shakespeare Competition
- National Wholesale Liquidators is Back In Bay Parkway, Brooklyn Grand Opening, Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- CMG Holdings Group, Inc. Issues Shareholder Update
- GreatPoint Ventures Invests In Leading Gene Therapy Delivery Platform
- CURevl Announces Alliance with Reunion Student Loan Finance Corporation
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Youngraceful understands how hectic women's schedules can be and can't always attend to their hair, so they offer the following features for their pre-bonded hair extensions:
They don't require maintenance as others do. This means that clients don't have to think about maintenance costs. However, if they become worn out, the client will arrange a top-up appointment with their technicians.
Pre-bonded hair extensions will improve volume and length to the client's hair.
Pre-bonded extensions are available in different hair colors.
These hair extensions will last between four to six months with proper aftercare.
They can be customized to suit and enhance the client's hair. The individual strands can be a mix of colors so they can be used for highlights.
"We understand that women are very particular with their hair. This is why we provide them with semi-permanent hair extensions that don't require high maintenance. We want to promote convenience, which is why the hair extensions for created in the first place." Lily Li, responsible for Youngraceful's professional sales, shares.
Youngraceful recommends clients to pay attention to the following when using pre-bonded hair extensions:
Keratin isn't indestructible, so heat and hair products must be lightly used with this bond. Heat can easily melt the bond and cause them to fall out. With that said, clients must be careful when using hair straighteners to prevent any damage. Also, hair products, such as conditioners, can break down keratin. Clients must only apply conditioners to the mid and bottom sections of the hair to prevent lubrication and damage of the bonds.
Since pre-bonded hair extensions are only applicable for single-use, clients must be careful when brushing their hair.
The removal of this type of hair extension is different from the others. It will require the use of acetone to breakdown the keratin bonds.
Youngraceful has been operating as a professional hair manufacturer for more than twenty years. They both produce and deliver different types of hair extensions. Being a veteran in the industry, they always aim 100% quality in all of their products.
For more information, please contact Youngraceful using the details provided:
Tel.: +86 13598081606
Email: +86 0371 86557063
Weidu District, Xuchang City, Henan Province, China
Latest on PrZen
- Heilind Asia Will Exhibit at Booth C617 in Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Tradeshow
- Kids Coach is Raising Money to Create Educational Drone Coding Series
- Breaking NEWS!! Breaking NEWS!!
- Atlantic Stewardship Bank Donates Over $1,061,500 Million to Support Our Community
- Valogix LLC Announces Exhibitor Sponsorship of Oracle NetSuite SuiteWorld 2019
- New Book Addressing America's Political Divide is Released Today
- Tackling Homelessness Through Digital Transformation: Palm Beach County Partners with Dharma Platform to More Effectively Aid the Most Vulnerable
- Viscosity Hires a Sixth Oracle ACE
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- Winners of Disruptive Startup Summit 2019
- Miami LGBT Minority Business Receives Wiley Ruby Award
- Toni Newman of St. James Infirmary Wins Legacy Award for San Francisco TDOV 2019
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Productiv, Inc. Rolls Out Template for Supply Chain Success
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Victoria Miningham Brings Classical Music to Millennials with Victoria Opera House
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery
- Wayin Partners With Adobe To Collect Zero-Party Data Through Interactive Experiences
- Chicago Tween to Receive Rising Star Award at an Independent Event During Cannes Film Festival
- 2019 National Farmworker Awareness Week