Popular on PrZen
- Y the Wait Comes Up With a Plan for Restaurant Owners
- Additional Talent Announced For Cov-Aid™ 10-Hour Streaming Charity Event on Giving Tuesday, May 5
- Mask Company Wants To Give Away Protective Masks
- EdTech Startup Solves Biggest Challenge With Remote Online Testing
- Icecat profit increased sharply by 56% and revenues by 9% during 2019
- Study Says Relentless Deforestation Demands New Carbon Credit Accounting
- Hilton Garden Inn Destin Miramar Beach, FL Opens
- PINC named Top Logistics IT Provider in 2020
- 3 INPUT MASTER TRIDENT Tape Head Preamplifier for professional users of Reel to Reel Tape Decks from Merrill Audio
- Coronavirus risk may depend on throat bacteria, according to inBiome group study
In New York, UGE and Wildflower signed an agreement for a 100 kW system on the roof of a storage facility in Holbrook, NY as the latest addition to the existing relationship between the companies. The success of previous projects together has led to further development opportunities, in which UGE enables new and existing buildings to earn additional revenue while complying with the Climate Mobilization Act. In this Act, Local Law 94 requires all new construction in NYC to adopt prescribed sustainability measures, which the Company believes are best fulfilled through the installation of rooftop solar energy systems.
In the Philippines, the Cebu Institute of Technology (CIT-U) signed a Memorandum of Understanding with UGE Philippines to officially commence contracting for a 97 kW solar energy system for their high school building in Cebu City. Aside from the financial savings, this milestone solidifies CIT-U's leadership in implementing clean energy technologies for academic institutions. UGE's CEO, Nick Blitterswyk, and CIT-U's President, Engr. Bernard Nicolas Villamor led the ribbon cutting ceremony at the CIT-U Library Activity Center on February 13th.
UGE Philippines also signed a contract with Lite Properties Inc. for a 200 kW project. The solar system is sized to offset the electrical load of Lite Port Center, eliminating their exposure to the high electricity rates on Bohol Island. The UGE team, together with Lite Shipping Group President and CEO Lucio Lim, Jr., signed the agreement at the group's headquarters.
With all three above clients, UGE is actively evaluating additional buildings to add to its 2020 project schedule.
Finally, UGE Consulting Services has signed an agreement to complete the engineering scope of work for a rooftop system in Ontario, which will increase the existing system's capacity from 218kW to 350kW. This will be UGE's first project with Wattsavers and its first "repower" project in Ontario, a market it expects to see grow in the upcoming quarters. UGE Consulting Services also signed an agreement the prior week to complete the engineering of a commercial solar project for a large commercial-scale developer in the southwest USA.
The above projects are all expected to be completed in 2020 with margins in line with the Company's stated goals for each business unit, as outlined in UGE's most recent investor presentation available on its website. UGE will finance the CIT-U and Lite Properties projects, while the building owner will self-finance the Holbrook system.
About UGE International Ltd:
UGE delivers immediate savings to businesses through the low cost of solar energy. We help commercial and industrial clients become more competitive by providing low cost distributed renewable energy solutions at no upfront cost and maximum long-term benefit. With over 380 MW of global experience, we work daily to power a more sustainable world. Visit us at www.ugei.com.
For more information, contact:
Latest on PrZen
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Capgemini UK Plc Breaches GDPR Regulations
- Practicing mindfulness without addressing self-destructive habits is like placing a band-aid on a festering wound
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line
- Bob Maffei Launches The Maffei Companies to Help The Next Generation of Entrepreneurs Succeed
- Learning How to Shift Your Thinking is the Best Way to Protect Your Mental Health During This Pandemic
- Restech is proud to announce the launch of PepsinCheck, a PEPTEST product branded for the U.S. consumer market
- For the first time ever, an endangered leatherback sea turtle is being tracked after nesting on the Gulf Coast of Florida
- Amazing New Kids' Show Born of COVID - Full of Laughter and Surprising Depth
- Stratum Nutrition® Welcomes Kyle Haws as Regional Operations Manager
- Dove Bennett Teams up With Local West Covina Residents to Provide Hot Meals During Quarantine
- CarHop Closing Pennsylvania Locations
- Two New Studies Confirm BLIS M18™ Effective Against Black Teeth Staining
- Colorado Functional Chewing Gum Brands Now Available Touch-Free; The New Normal is Helping to Expand a New Category
- New Book Offers Hands-On Guidance to Female Investors at Early Stage of Investing
- Green Energy Exchange Closes Financing with Shell Energy
- NS4ed Designs a Customized Career Readiness Portal for National Rural Education Association
- Lineus Medical Awarded Key Patent
- Sphinx Solutions Pvt Ltd; Appraised At CMMI Maturity Level 3
- LaTribuna Christian Publishing Announces Christian Visitation Through Skype For Care Center Patients