Popular on PrZen
- Janel Group Taps Chain.io to Power Digital Innovation
- Performance Guarantee Insurance developed by Edge Management LLC
- Anakyn Personal Server & Cloud Launches on Kickstarter
- Massachusetts Life Science Company Device Being Fit to Target Coronavirus
- ALROSA to hold four auctions for rough diamonds in New York
- "Perils and Pearls"—the Inspiring Story of Survival During WWII—Launches FREE on the Kindle Platform
- Black Dog Venture Partners, Make It Studio and Infamy Fantasy Esports form Partnership to bring fantasy to gamers worldwide
- HDScores Gives Schools, Hospitals, and the Public Peace of Mind
- Fennemore Craig Doubles Down on Business
- STG Logistics Welcomes Four New Vice Presidents to Sales Team
The Queens-based project is for a repeat client, which is a fast-growing developer of commercial and industrial buildings in the New York metropolitan area. The client's 30,000 square foot roof, in the vicinity of JFK Airport, serves as a warehousing and storage facility for an international secure logistics firm. By leasing their roof to UGE, the client will receive a significant contribution towards an upcoming roof replacement, followed by annual lease payments for 25-years.
The project is expected to generate over US$1.3 million in energy revenue during its 25-year lifetime. The cost of the project will be approximately US$0.5 million. In addition to its role as developer and builder, UGE plans to be the owner and operator of the project by sourcing project-level debt as well as a partnership with a tax-efficient investor.
"We are thrilled to be working on additional projects with this client, and increasing the amount of renewable energy we are offering to New York City residents", said Mateo Chaskel, UGE USA's Managing Director. "UGE continues to grow its balance sheet and recurring revenue through project ownership, and we are excited to see our solar portfolio's ongoing growth."
UGE delivers immediate savings to businesses through the low cost of solar energy. We help commercial and industrial clients become more competitive by providing low cost distributed renewable energy solutions at no upfront cost and maximum long-term benefit. With over 380 MW of global experience, we work daily to power a more sustainable world. Visit us at www.ugei.com.
Latest on PrZen
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Danny Wimmer Presents on Major Investment from The Yucaipa Companies
- Transit Screen Software, TransitAccess™, Goes Greener with Car Charging Stations
- Turnkey business opportunity hotel in Historic District of Lanesboro
- Holabird's four-day Objects of Our Affections auction, held Feb. 14th-17th in Reno, totals $356,000
- Bioeconomy Consulting Group Adds Top Government Funding Expert
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners are proud to present a CLE for the National Business Institute
- Evolve IP Expands Global Leadership in Hospitality Industry
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Impact Investments Partnerships
- Digital Media Solutions Pledges To Become Carbon Negative In 2020
- Macadamian to host AI in Healthcare webinar with Microsoft Canada's National Chief Data Scientist
- Andrew Jones' first-ever Collections Curated by Designers of Distinction auction totals nearly $2M
- One Park Financial Celebrates "Grovie Wellness Day"
- Contify Launches a Brand-New Mobile Experience with the Advanced Features of its Market and Competitive Intelligence Platform
- Zezgo Rent A Car the high-quality rental brand commences service in the Dominican Republic
- Symplast CPO Izhak Musli to Present "Maximize Your Sales Process" at the 2020 American-Brazilian Aesthetic Meeting (ABAM)
- Triangle Real Estate Group CEO Makes Top 25 List, Earns Industry Distinction With Real Estate Franchise Brand Leader
- Curly's Caffeinated Water Debuts at 250+ H-E-B Stores To Change How People Hydrate and Energize
- William E. Lewis Jr & Associates announces the formation of a credit repair component
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Tax Forums and Expo
- RI Chiropractors Concludes Healing Hands Glove and Mitten Drive for Big Brothers Big Sisters of RI