Popular on PrZen
- NFL Great Marshall Faulk Demonstrates Ultimate Workout and Recovery Portable Family Gym's Versatility
- Denver Digerati Announces Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- NACCE Welcomes Five Colleges to the Everyday Entrepreneur Venture Fund Program Phase II
- Brooklyn-Based Natural Hair and Body Company ButterMEssentials Receives Rave Reviews in US
- Open Source Initiative Presents State of the Source
- Canadian Software Company "BeMotion Inc."; Helping Businesses Safely Reopen
- Jinglz Launches Online Public Offering As They Roll Out New AI-powered Emotion Detection Platform
- Stars in Their Underwear is Hollywood Costume Designer Diana Eden's Memoir, on Sale June 19
- Nonprofit builds online mask marketplace powered by local makers, with creative unique masks in time for Fathers day and 4th of July
Comedians Turner and Vatterott go into the field, sign up for a new task, and get first-hand knowledge about the real struggle behind side hustles and the gig economy. Their adventures have made them accidental experts on the gig economy and side hustles.
"We wanted to work on something together and it was either do a podcast or restore a muscle car," says Turner. "Since we know nothing about cars, we did this podcast. I wish there was a podcast like ours when I was in college that gave different ideas and reviews on how to make money!"
"We get to bring listeners along to Tijuana or a night of babysitting without them having to deal with all the screaming and vomit," laughs Vatterott.
Their favorite gig was winning a car on The Price is Right. Notes Vatterott, "The Price is Right was probably the most fun because it was so surreal, especially when the 'Pod Gods' smile down on you and you've won a new car! We still can't believe it. Tijuana was a lot of fun, too!"
The duo is currently lining up episodes where they investigate self-publishing an e-book, buying Bitcoin, and ridesharing. Turner adds, "People have been bugging us to do a ridesharing episode, so we're going to drive for Uber since Uber is sort of the poster child for the new gig economy."
Exactly how much money have Turner and Vatterott made so far? "I would say that we are a million away from a million, minus a car!" jokes Turner.
Nick Turner is a regular cast member on VH1's Best Week Ever, I Love the 2000's, Game Show Network's Lie Detectors, and TruTV's Almost Genius. His debut album, Yelling, was released in 2016 through Comedy Central Records. Turner has done stand-up on NBC's Late Night with Seth Meyers and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. He is the co-host of Deckheads (iHeartRadio) and, has recently starred in the Comedy Central digital series, Ya Killin' Me!.
Nick Vatterott is the recipient of the prestigious Andy Kaufman Award and named by The Hollywood Reporter as one of the "break-outs" of the Montreal Just For Laughs Comedy Festival. He's performed on Conan, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, and written for Real Time with Bill Maher. Vatterott's comedy album, For Amusement Only, was named one of the "Top Ten Albums of the Year" by Vulture. Chicago magazine chose Vatterott as "The Funniest Man in Chicago".
Get Rich Nick is produced by Lyra Smith and Kimmie Lucas for Earwolf Podcast Network. Their websites are https://www.earwolf.com/show/get-rich-nick/ & GetRichNick.com.
Pemberton Fowler LLC
1621 W. 25th St., #105
San Pedro, CA 90732
Latest on PrZen
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- 'Coping with COVID-19 Stress in Children and Families of Color,' A Virtual Town Hall
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- Amazon Bestselling Book Our Stories: Our Voices Featured on AM Metro NY Cover
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart