Popular on PrZen
- Houston's Own Trailblazer Jade Simmons announces astonishing 2020 presidential bid 109
- Charleston native Jade Simmons returns home to confirm astonishing 2020 presidential bid
- Case Study: Using Vedic Astrology for Predicting Stock Market Crash
- Jade Simmons, New Candidate for President of the United States, Sponsors Women's History Month Celebration
- Children's Hunger Fund Responds to COVID-19
- CoronaHub Slack community combats Coronavirus
- Best-Selling Author, Elizabeth St. John, Visits Kansas City, Describes Her Ancestor's Life in the Tower of London
- Astor Capital On Acquisition Trail in Asia
- myLAB Box Announces Pre-sale of At-home COVID-19 Test
- Sunny Side Up Film Festival Coming to Iconic Coleman Theatre March 20-22
Comedians Turner and Vatterott go into the field, sign up for a new task, and get first-hand knowledge about the real struggle behind side hustles and the gig economy. Their adventures have made them accidental experts on the gig economy and side hustles.
"We wanted to work on something together and it was either do a podcast or restore a muscle car," says Turner. "Since we know nothing about cars, we did this podcast. I wish there was a podcast like ours when I was in college that gave different ideas and reviews on how to make money!"
"We get to bring listeners along to Tijuana or a night of babysitting without them having to deal with all the screaming and vomit," laughs Vatterott.
Their favorite gig was winning a car on The Price is Right. Notes Vatterott, "The Price is Right was probably the most fun because it was so surreal, especially when the 'Pod Gods' smile down on you and you've won a new car! We still can't believe it. Tijuana was a lot of fun, too!"
The duo is currently lining up episodes where they investigate self-publishing an e-book, buying Bitcoin, and ridesharing. Turner adds, "People have been bugging us to do a ridesharing episode, so we're going to drive for Uber since Uber is sort of the poster child for the new gig economy."
Exactly how much money have Turner and Vatterott made so far? "I would say that we are a million away from a million, minus a car!" jokes Turner.
Nick Turner is a regular cast member on VH1's Best Week Ever, I Love the 2000's, Game Show Network's Lie Detectors, and TruTV's Almost Genius. His debut album, Yelling, was released in 2016 through Comedy Central Records. Turner has done stand-up on NBC's Late Night with Seth Meyers and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. He is the co-host of Deckheads (iHeartRadio) and, has recently starred in the Comedy Central digital series, Ya Killin' Me!.
Nick Vatterott is the recipient of the prestigious Andy Kaufman Award and named by The Hollywood Reporter as one of the "break-outs" of the Montreal Just For Laughs Comedy Festival. He's performed on Conan, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, and written for Real Time with Bill Maher. Vatterott's comedy album, For Amusement Only, was named one of the "Top Ten Albums of the Year" by Vulture. Chicago magazine chose Vatterott as "The Funniest Man in Chicago".
Get Rich Nick is produced by Lyra Smith and Kimmie Lucas for Earwolf Podcast Network. Their websites are https://www.earwolf.com/show/get-rich-nick/ & GetRichNick.com.
Pemberton Fowler LLC
1621 W. 25th St., #105
San Pedro, CA 90732
Latest on PrZen
- A Brutally Forthright Exposure of World Apathy Towards Corruption and Endless Conflicts
- BiKi.com Lists Largest Decentralized Stablecoin DAI
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act
- New AUA/CSU Agreement Creates Admissions Pathway for African-American Medical Students
- Generis Donate CARA Platform to Ventilator Manufacturers
- New Study Confirms Stratum Nutrition's NEM® Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment After Only 10 Days
- Colorado Sustainable Apparel Brand Kastlfel Retools To Raise Funds For Colorado Covid Relief Fund
- San Jose Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Small Businesses
- Medical Equipment Shortages Create Critical Risk on COVID-19 Front Line
- ChainUP Wallet Solution Explained by HiCoin Co-Founder, MingYuan Wang
- Expanded Line of Laboratory Products for COVID-19 Testing Labs Available in New Interactive Flip Page Catalog
- American Equus and Saddlebox Join Forces for North American Distribution
- Qnext achieves Microsoft Application Development Silver Partner competency
- Animated Series "The Weeklings" Burns Up The Multi-Media Universe
- REAL Trends 500 Report Ranks Nation's Largest Real Firms
- March 25th 2020 is National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day