Popular on PrZen
- Unprecedented continuing medical education on ME/CFS brings relief to doctors and patients alike 189
- OFFICIAL NOMINEES for the 6th Annual Reality TV Awards Announced! 115
- Blockchain Advocacy Coalition Sponsors Bill to Allow Virtual Currency Payments for California Cannabis Taxes
- Long-term results with the Tat vaccine point to a new approach for a functional cure of HIV
- Heads Up Hollywood, What About the Women? Lisa Borders Should Stand Up, Not Step Down
- 5SI Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- National Wholesale Liquidators is Back In Bay Parkway, Brooklyn Grand Opening, Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- XOV opens its doors to Asia and partners with ABCC Exchange
- Libel Notice Served on Reliq Health Technologies, Lisa Crossley and Eugene Beukman
- Blue Valley High Junior Wins First Place in ESU Kansas City's 35th Annual Shakespeare Competition
Tiso selected Eurostop's e-rmis system to enable tracking of items from warehouse to store in detail. Eurostop's system manages the entire replenishment process, from when items are picked using a wireless scanner, to packing and delivering to stores. Integration with the stock system provides head office with up-to-date sales data of all product lines across all store and online channels. In addition, detailed business insights from sales data using Eurostop's e-cubes module aids merchandise planning.
Chris Tiso, Chief Executive of Tiso Stores said; "The replenishment facility within e‑rmis was exactly what we were looking for. It gives us far greater control of store replenishment, so we have an accurate view of the business.
"Customised reporting gives us a handle on the stores' performance, especially with our expansion plans. Our new Aviemore store will have even greater floor space for customers to try out products and investing in Eurostop systems provides us with the technology in store to provide an even better customer experience from trial to purchase."
As part of the connected systems for stock management, Tiso has installed Eurostop's new e-pos touch, with added functionality to manage promotions and offers at the till point.
Eurostop's e-rmis also enables Tiso to load products easily onto the system in bulk from one spreadsheet, with SKU, colours and sizes. Purchase orders can also be created in the same way, by importing a spreadsheet with supplier details, items, cost prices and quantity saving time and reducing errors in re-keying.
Phillip Moylan, Sales Manager at Eurostop said; "Retailers like Tiso have built successful businesses by staying true to their founding principles of loving the products that they sell and providing great customer service. Eurostop's connected retail systems have been developed to underpin a retailer's operations with accurate stock management to support sales and buyers.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Latest on PrZen
- EclecticIQ listed in Gartner Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence 2019
- Gladiator Lending Reviews Rise of Debt Scams and Loan Complaints in 2019
- 17 Mental Health Outpatient Clinics Opening in the North Texas Region in 2019!
- Martin F Garcia encouraging the youth to connect with the USSSA and showcase their talent
- Factors to be noted when seeking an essay help
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San Diego Airport Liberty Station, California Opens
- World of Speed Celebrates Mario Andretti, the Most Successful American Race Car Driver of All Time
- Infamous 'Liberty Dollar' Is Back
- St. James Infirmary's 20th Year Anniversary Gala on June 2, 2019
- Youngraceful Announces the Release of Their Pre-bonded Hair Extensions
- TheVentureCity brings Google Launchpad to Miami
- Three Not-To-Miss Spring Festivals in and Around Tokyo, Japan
- Companies Utilizing Diversity and Inclusion Training 72% More Likely to Report Financial Growth
- Stojo Announces Additional Color Releases and Retail Launches in Q1 2019
- Martin F Garcia of Wauconda Wants to Connect More People to the USSSA
- Rooter-Man Selected a Top 100 Franchise for 2019 by Franchise Gator
- New Low-Height, Low-Frequency Vibration Isolation Platform Adapts to Space Constraints in Critical Micro- and Nano-Microscopy
- Yokohama: Positioning Itself as Japan's Premier Seaport Destination
- Dealer Teamwork Welcomes One of the Top Tech Leaders in the Country to their Team
- The 2019 Women of Achievement Awards to Honor 25 Distinguished Women and 1 Exceptional Young Woman