Popular on PrZen
- Law Office of Swick & Shapiro: DHS not following OPM procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- Company's Short Films Are Helping Non-Profits Raise Support
- Eagle Pen Company Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Product Launch
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Selling To Millennials with Raymond Reggie
- Music Rewards-FIX is making its mark in the industry
- Salesforce and Visa Join Bundle Select Employee Real Estate Platform™
- WhiteHaven Capital Continues Phoenix Portfolio Expansion Through Acquisition of 164-Unit Ridgepoint Apartments
- Vitargo is selected official sports drink for rehydration, refueling and recovery supporting the 11th Annual World MMA Awards
- Las Vegas Based Comedian Don Barnhart Releases Clean Family-Friendly Comedy Special
The implant is always placed on the gum line. With the dental implants Houston surgery, is performed in different steps. If you are thinking of having the surgery done but you want to know more about the process, you have come to the right place. Here is the procedure that you will go through the dental implant procedure.
• Initial evaluation
Your dentist will have to do a thorough evaluation including teeth models and x-rays to ensure that the implant will match with your natural teeth. The dentist will proceed to check the condition of your jaw bone. The planning process involves different types of dental specialists. Therefore, it will not be a quick process. The family dentist Houston may ask about your medical condition to determine if you are taking any medications.
• During surgery
The dental implant surgery is done in stages. The jawbone has to heal completely before the implant can be done. The dentist will remove the damaged tooth if it has not yet been removed. The jawbone will then be prepared for surgery which includes bone grafting. After the jawbone has healed, the dentist will insert the implant in the gum line.
The jaw is given time to heal once the implant has been inserted. The surgeon will proceed to place the abutment and attach the artificial tooth to complete the implant. The process can take up to several months in order to allow the jawbone time to heal. If the jawbone is not strong enough, the implant will not take. Therefore, you have to exercise patience.
• After surgery
You will feel discomfort once the procedure has been completed. It is normal you should not worry about it. You should expect some swelling on the face and gums, bruising on the gums, minor bleeding, and pain at the area of implant surgery. In case the symptoms become worse several days after the surgery, you need to contact your dentist. The symptoms can go on for longer periods may be an indication that there is an underlying issue that should be handled by a professional.
The dentist will advise you on a proper post surgery diet that will help with your healing process most of the dental implant surgeries are successful but there are a few cases with complications. To avoid the complications you need to avoid using tobacco products. It is also necessary that you practise oral hygiene by brushing your teeth two times a day. You should also avoid chewing on hard candies and ice.
If you are a candidate for the dental implant, you should talk to your dentist. You need to seek advice from dental implants Houston Tx before you proceed with the surgery. You need to get help from a qualified dentist who will answer all questions about dental implants.
Article Source: https://tomballdentist.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/the-dental-implant-procedure/
Latest on PrZen
- Automation Intellect Closes a Master Services Agreement with Mann+Hummel
- A STRATEGY TO WIN BACK THE WHITE HOUSE - - The Cost Per Click: Below 2 Cents. The Click-Through Rate: Above 35%. The Test Marketing: 150+ Facebook Ads
- OMG Media Solutions Partners with the Minnesota State Fair to Celebrate Culture And Community At The State's Largest Food and Music Festival
- Isla Mujeres Whale Shark Festival Schedule 2019
- UVify wins Silver in the 2019 National AI Challenge
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- Powerful New Book 'Love Loss Light' Speaks to Those in Grief
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- MiaSolé Achieves Flexible Substrate Thin-Film Solar Cell Efficiency of 20.56 Percent
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2019 America's Best Real Estate Agents List Seventh Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Doug Baruchin of Island Trauma Services, Inc. Earns Accredited ACAC Certification
- Soreide Law Group files a FINRA Arbitration for Florida Investors in GBP Automotive Portfolio, GPB Waste Management, GPB Holdings II & III
- First New Renality Facility Open in Newnan, GA – "City of Homes"
- Stronghold Cyber Security Publishes White Paper on NIST 800-171B for Defense Contractors
- New - Very Easy Photo Editing Software For Everybody
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award
- Dbvisit Announces Latest Release of Oracle Standard Edition Disaster Recovery Tool
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
- Saum G To Release New Music album "Alternate Paths"