Popular on PrZen
- EdTech Startup Solves Biggest Challenge With Remote Online Testing
- Hilton Garden Inn Destin Miramar Beach, FL Opens
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
- Mending Kids Partners with MedShare and Americares in Response to COVID-19
- Founded by Elite Team of Special Operation Marine Raiders, The Helmand Valley Growers Company Announces Launch
- Tejjy Inc. Empowering Design & Construction for Healthcare with BIM Prefabrication
- Gameplex.gg - A New Home to the Latest eSports News
- 1.800MD Offers 90-Day Telemedicine Option during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Industry Leader Grand Canyon Gas Logs Manufactures Largest Log Set in the USA
- Swiss Dating Coach Trea Tijmens to Open Another Master the Art of Virtual Dating Program
The implant is always placed on the gum line. With the dental implants Houston surgery, is performed in different steps. If you are thinking of having the surgery done but you want to know more about the process, you have come to the right place. Here is the procedure that you will go through the dental implant procedure.
• Initial evaluation
Your dentist will have to do a thorough evaluation including teeth models and x-rays to ensure that the implant will match with your natural teeth. The dentist will proceed to check the condition of your jaw bone. The planning process involves different types of dental specialists. Therefore, it will not be a quick process. The family dentist Houston may ask about your medical condition to determine if you are taking any medications.
• During surgery
The dental implant surgery is done in stages. The jawbone has to heal completely before the implant can be done. The dentist will remove the damaged tooth if it has not yet been removed. The jawbone will then be prepared for surgery which includes bone grafting. After the jawbone has healed, the dentist will insert the implant in the gum line.
The jaw is given time to heal once the implant has been inserted. The surgeon will proceed to place the abutment and attach the artificial tooth to complete the implant. The process can take up to several months in order to allow the jawbone time to heal. If the jawbone is not strong enough, the implant will not take. Therefore, you have to exercise patience.
• After surgery
You will feel discomfort once the procedure has been completed. It is normal you should not worry about it. You should expect some swelling on the face and gums, bruising on the gums, minor bleeding, and pain at the area of implant surgery. In case the symptoms become worse several days after the surgery, you need to contact your dentist. The symptoms can go on for longer periods may be an indication that there is an underlying issue that should be handled by a professional.
The dentist will advise you on a proper post surgery diet that will help with your healing process most of the dental implant surgeries are successful but there are a few cases with complications. To avoid the complications you need to avoid using tobacco products. It is also necessary that you practise oral hygiene by brushing your teeth two times a day. You should also avoid chewing on hard candies and ice.
If you are a candidate for the dental implant, you should talk to your dentist. You need to seek advice from dental implants Houston Tx before you proceed with the surgery. You need to get help from a qualified dentist who will answer all questions about dental implants.
Article Source: https://tomballdentist.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/the-dental-implant-procedure/
Latest on PrZen
- Real Estate Loans Are Closing During Global Pandemic. Just Ask Rickey Biddle of Philadelphia
- STARK Industries, LLC Awarded NASA JPL - VITAL Ventilator Manufacturing License to Combat the Global COVID-19 Crisis
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- BiKi Group Announces USD 3 Million Strategic Investment in Kmex, a Contract Trading Platform
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- NRVT's song Alaive Again Ready for Friday 29 May 2020
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution