Popular on PrZen
- KYC2020 Awarded as a Global Leader in AML Compliance by RegTech Analyst 113
- 4th Annual "Hollywood China Night" Oscars® Party Set for The Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, California, USA, on Sunday, February 9, 2020
- ZMBIZI and Qnext announce a global partnership to integrate FileFlex on all ZMBIZI smartphones
- Tomahawk Robotics selected for UK Ministry of Defence (MOD) Nano Unmanned Air Systems (nUAS) Experimentation Programme
- 7th Annual Global Bars Day: 23 January 2020
- Hollywood Tribute® Event celebrates & recognizes extraordinary women of all ages and backgrounds
- Y the Wait - "The Amazon of Smart Dining"
- Daniel Imperato v Securities exchange.( I ) 2020 Fraud upon court denial constitutional rights
- Billionaire Ken Langone and Group of Investors Partners With La Tortilleria and Abasto Media
- Brooklyn To Kick Off 2021 With A New Tradition Set to Rival Times Square New Year's Eve
A lifelong New Yorker, KayLyn was born in Long Island raised in Poughkeepsie – where she currently resides. This makes for a (relatively) easy commute to The Brothers That Just Do Gutters Headquarters in Arlington, NY. She received her bachelor's degree in-state from SUNY Oneonta in Mass Communications with a concentration in production.
KayLyn also donates her time and expertise to a project she co-founded with fellow Brothers Gutters employee, Danielle Kolachik, called The dKol la femme Project. This non-profit focuses on healing through various modes of therapeutic artistic expression – including KayLyn's own photography. They raise funds to support the telling of individual's stories through artistic expression (free of charge to the participant) to foster healing and create awareness.
The specialized training she received in higher education and real-life experience is applied to every Brothers That Just Do Gutters Franchise and the entire company. She strategizes and deploys engaging multi-media awareness campaigns that comprised of blog posts, social media, video and most recently; podcasts. This engaging content raises visibility for individual locations and the brand as a whole. The most satisfying part of working at The Brothers That Just Do Gutters is for KayLyn is "the creative aspect of the job."
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters Story
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters was born out of Ken Parson's vision for a better contracting service. While working as a gutter installer for an independent company during summers between teaching history in the mid-1990's, he determined exactly what qualities such an operation should embody. In 1999 his plans were solidified with the opening of what is now called The Brothers That Just Do Gutters.
Ken was able to recruit his brother Ryan, trained and educated as a graphic designer, to join him as Chief Solutionist of their growing operation. The siblings haven't looked back since.
Fast forward to 2019. Ken and Ryan have helped dozens of other motivated individuals, partners and couples realize the American Dream by opening The Brothers That Just Do Gutters franchises of their own. Today, there are 11 Brothers Gutter franchise locations and one corporate own location including Hudson Valley, NY, New Milford, CT, Monmouth, NJ, Lehigh Valley, PA, Richmond, VA, Lynchburg, VA, Virginia Beach, VA, Jacksonville, FL, Seattle, WA, Dallas, TX, San Antonio, TX, South Charlotte, NC and Columbus, GA. Their proprietary system enables speedy growth and ample return on investment with direct training, ongoing consultation and strategic marketing.
For more information about Brothers Gutter system, visit www.brothersfranchise.com or call (845) 705-7276.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on PrZen
- SHACKNEWS & HYPERX PARTNER WITH WIZARD WORLD TO BRING THE ESPORTS LOUNGE TO POP CULTURE EVENTS
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana, Pottery & Folk Art auction, 640 lots in all, will be held Feb. 8th
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer
- The Legacy of Jack LaLanne, The Godfather of Fitness, Introduced to a New Generation
- Viscosity North America Welcomes Two More From the Oracle ACE Program: Gary Gordhamer & Sean Scott
- BTI Completes OSHA 10 Training
- Vulcan Boot Camp Receives 2019 Savannah Award
- Golf Gum® and the Liquid Core® Delivery System, Capable of Fueling Better Scores, Announce Debut of SPACE STATION® Distribution Device at PGA Show
- MobilDrTech, Inc. enhances their medical product line with Acumentrics' Pack-Power™ System
- W.J. Castle, P.E. & Assoc., P.C. (CASTLE) has been honored by New Jersey Alliance for Action as a 2019 Distinguished Engineering Award Recipient
- Broccoli City Reveals 2020 Festival Lineup And Announces Its Return To The Nation's Capital For Eighth Annual Celebration Of Music, Art And Culture
- Andrew Jones first-ever Collections Curated by Designers of Distinction auction will be held Feb 23
- Mind Gear Studios Founder starts new company Shrimpboot Games
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Maximum Computing & Cabling, LLC was awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule on November 25th of 2019
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership