Popular on PrZen
- Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week South Florida Presented by Office Depot 194
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
- 83bar Further Expands Global Patient Activation Capabilities
- Perceivant Offers Consumer Version of re:MIND on Kickstarter
- Singapore FinTech Festival 2019 Reinvents IT industry
- MASTER Tape Head Preamplifier for Reel to Reel Tape Decks from Merrill Audio
- EasyIO introduces a new breed of Building Controller
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- Do you love to cook? Eat? master chef tuscan style home for sale
- Dakshidin Corporation (DKSC), Announces Hemp Cultivation Joint Venture in Oregon
A lifelong New Yorker, KayLyn was born in Long Island raised in Poughkeepsie – where she currently resides. This makes for a (relatively) easy commute to The Brothers That Just Do Gutters Headquarters in Arlington, NY. She received her bachelor's degree in-state from SUNY Oneonta in Mass Communications with a concentration in production.
KayLyn also donates her time and expertise to a project she co-founded with fellow Brothers Gutters employee, Danielle Kolachik, called The dKol la femme Project. This non-profit focuses on healing through various modes of therapeutic artistic expression – including KayLyn's own photography. They raise funds to support the telling of individual's stories through artistic expression (free of charge to the participant) to foster healing and create awareness.
The specialized training she received in higher education and real-life experience is applied to every Brothers That Just Do Gutters Franchise and the entire company. She strategizes and deploys engaging multi-media awareness campaigns that comprised of blog posts, social media, video and most recently; podcasts. This engaging content raises visibility for individual locations and the brand as a whole. The most satisfying part of working at The Brothers That Just Do Gutters is for KayLyn is "the creative aspect of the job."
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters Story
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters was born out of Ken Parson's vision for a better contracting service. While working as a gutter installer for an independent company during summers between teaching history in the mid-1990's, he determined exactly what qualities such an operation should embody. In 1999 his plans were solidified with the opening of what is now called The Brothers That Just Do Gutters.
Ken was able to recruit his brother Ryan, trained and educated as a graphic designer, to join him as Chief Solutionist of their growing operation. The siblings haven't looked back since.
Fast forward to 2019. Ken and Ryan have helped dozens of other motivated individuals, partners and couples realize the American Dream by opening The Brothers That Just Do Gutters franchises of their own. Today, there are 11 Brothers Gutter franchise locations and one corporate own location including Hudson Valley, NY, New Milford, CT, Monmouth, NJ, Lehigh Valley, PA, Richmond, VA, Lynchburg, VA, Virginia Beach, VA, Jacksonville, FL, Seattle, WA, Dallas, TX, San Antonio, TX, South Charlotte, NC and Columbus, GA. Their proprietary system enables speedy growth and ample return on investment with direct training, ongoing consultation and strategic marketing.
For more information about Brothers Gutter system, visit www.brothersfranchise.com or call (845) 705-7276.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on PrZen
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- SelecTech Goes FreeStyle with Installation at Durfee High School Renovation
- Miracles of Kingman Publishing Launches New Website
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- Apollo Brands® Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreement Bringing Apollo Energy Gum® and Golf Gum® to The Nordic Countries
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence
- ACEINNA Launches New Current Sensing Article for Embedded Power Systems
- Upcycle Pop returns with its Sustainable Holiday Event. Art Exhibits, Performances and a Fashion Show
- Royal Portrush, Omni Barton Creek, Golf Rivals, Adidas, and Great Waters announced as winners of Golf Aficionado Magazine Best of 2019 Awards
- Jimmy Olang, From Less Than $20 and a Dream to One of The Fastest Growing Companies in Lehigh Valley
- WebSatchel makes mobile breakthrough
- NASA Awards PADT, Arizona State University and Kennesaw State University a $755,000 Phase II STTR Research Grant
- Gatski Commercial Names David Bauman managing director of property management
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers