Popular on PrZen
- NFL Great Marshall Faulk Demonstrates Ultimate Workout and Recovery Portable Family Gym's Versatility
- Denver Digerati Announces Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- NACCE Welcomes Five Colleges to the Everyday Entrepreneur Venture Fund Program Phase II
- Brooklyn-Based Natural Hair and Body Company ButterMEssentials Receives Rave Reviews in US
- Open Source Initiative Presents State of the Source
- Canadian Software Company "BeMotion Inc."; Helping Businesses Safely Reopen
- Jinglz Launches Online Public Offering As They Roll Out New AI-powered Emotion Detection Platform
- Stars in Their Underwear is Hollywood Costume Designer Diana Eden's Memoir, on Sale June 19
- Nonprofit builds online mask marketplace powered by local makers, with creative unique masks in time for Fathers day and 4th of July
A lifelong New Yorker, KayLyn was born in Long Island raised in Poughkeepsie – where she currently resides. This makes for a (relatively) easy commute to The Brothers That Just Do Gutters Headquarters in Arlington, NY. She received her bachelor's degree in-state from SUNY Oneonta in Mass Communications with a concentration in production.
KayLyn also donates her time and expertise to a project she co-founded with fellow Brothers Gutters employee, Danielle Kolachik, called The dKol la femme Project. This non-profit focuses on healing through various modes of therapeutic artistic expression – including KayLyn's own photography. They raise funds to support the telling of individual's stories through artistic expression (free of charge to the participant) to foster healing and create awareness.
The specialized training she received in higher education and real-life experience is applied to every Brothers That Just Do Gutters Franchise and the entire company. She strategizes and deploys engaging multi-media awareness campaigns that comprised of blog posts, social media, video and most recently; podcasts. This engaging content raises visibility for individual locations and the brand as a whole. The most satisfying part of working at The Brothers That Just Do Gutters is for KayLyn is "the creative aspect of the job."
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters Story
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters was born out of Ken Parson's vision for a better contracting service. While working as a gutter installer for an independent company during summers between teaching history in the mid-1990's, he determined exactly what qualities such an operation should embody. In 1999 his plans were solidified with the opening of what is now called The Brothers That Just Do Gutters.
Ken was able to recruit his brother Ryan, trained and educated as a graphic designer, to join him as Chief Solutionist of their growing operation. The siblings haven't looked back since.
Fast forward to 2019. Ken and Ryan have helped dozens of other motivated individuals, partners and couples realize the American Dream by opening The Brothers That Just Do Gutters franchises of their own. Today, there are 11 Brothers Gutter franchise locations and one corporate own location including Hudson Valley, NY, New Milford, CT, Monmouth, NJ, Lehigh Valley, PA, Richmond, VA, Lynchburg, VA, Virginia Beach, VA, Jacksonville, FL, Seattle, WA, Dallas, TX, San Antonio, TX, South Charlotte, NC and Columbus, GA. Their proprietary system enables speedy growth and ample return on investment with direct training, ongoing consultation and strategic marketing.
For more information about Brothers Gutter system, visit www.brothersfranchise.com or call (845) 705-7276.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on PrZen
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- 'Coping with COVID-19 Stress in Children and Families of Color,' A Virtual Town Hall
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- Amazon Bestselling Book Our Stories: Our Voices Featured on AM Metro NY Cover
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart