Popular on PrZen
- Grand Opening Sept 7 - 9th Urban Tacos Mexican Grill NJ 205
- First Post-Grand Jury Child Abuse Lawsuit Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese 169
- Surf Dogs Surfing for Charity and One Little Pug Is Making a Splash with a Rare Disease 145
- STARK Industries Participates in 2018 MHSRS with Ohio State University Exhibiting DoD Warfighter Uses of Isansys Lifetouch Wireless Cardiac Telemetry 123
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Van Wagoner Ventures Addresses Smart Grid Potential 123
- Bitcoin-era Blockchain Unveils "Digital Notes" 122
- HansenCX Accelerates Growth with Opening of New Office in Columbia, South Carolina 116
- Lose Weight And Maintain Health with PhenQ - A Review by HealthClinicUSA 116
- Chinese Feature Film Salvaged from Corrupt Hard Drive, to Screen at Kazan IFF 115
- Jazz Singer Kathy Sanborn's "Love Will Light the Way" Releases September 1, 2018 101
Costa Mesa City Hall
77 Fair Drive - 5th Floor
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
A Walk Through Fairview Park is a 360° artistic view of the park through the eyes of the artist.
Art on the Fifth, was established in late spring of 2017, a collaborative effort of Mayor Katrina Foley and the city's Cultural Arts Committee. The ultimate goal was to make City Hall's fifth level more warm and welcoming and showcase the unique work of the local artists. Supporting local arts and culture will always be a top priority of Katrina Foley.
Costa Mesa's official motto is "City of the Arts."
Sharon Hurd's exhibit titled A Walk Through Fairview Park will be on display from January - March, 2018. It is a 360° artistic view of the park through the eyes of the artist photographer. A reception will be held on Tuesday, February 20 from 5 pm to 6 pm. at the Costa Mesa City Hall, 77 Fair Drive – 5th Floor. There is no cost to attend and the public is invited. Costa Mesa's official motto is "City of the Arts" and Councilwoman Foley proudly advocates support of art and artists.
To learn more about Councilwoman Foley go to http://katrinafoley.com.
Latest on PrZen
- Book 50 Ways to Get Your Way by Juliet Huck Promotes the Art of Persuading Others Using the Simple Power of Commonsense Values
- Evolve IP® to Hold Women, Wine, and Tech Event to Stimulate Collaboration
- JNN Group Announces Acceptance as CMMI Institute Partner
- Nancy Payne Named Director of Business Development of CheckpointID
- New Doctor of Behavioral Health Admissions Applicant Resources Available
- Digital Media Solutions to Get in the Game with "EndZone Madness" Activation as a Gold Sponsor of 2018 LeadsCon Connect to Convert
- TriboFilm Research Inc. Announces Phase 2 SBIR Grant Award from The National Institutes of Health under Award Number R44EY024461
- At EURETINA 2018, Navigated Retina Laser is Moving into the Next Decade
- Stress Breakthrough Coaching Now Accessible Worldwide to Burned-Out & Stressed-Out Moms
- Startup Weekend Miami: Latinx In Tech Brings National Spotlight On Miami Latin Entrepreneurs
- LR Foundation announces new partnership with Crete Academy - Preps for inaugural Career Day Interactive Fair
- Cinedapt Revitalizes the Entertainment Industry to End Piracy with Personalized Films
- NutriStyle Seeks to Disrupt Healthcare, Grocery Industries with Artificial Intelligence
- Governor Brown Signs Assembly Bill 3141 Sunset of BAR
- Award Winning Plumbing & Heating Company in Berkshire Website Relaunch
- Karda Consulting Launches Cyber Security Managed Services
- Summer Hill Films goes to 'Fire Island' with new female driven romantic comedy!
- UU Wellesley Welcomes Senior Minister Rev. Dr. Kelly Murphy Mason
- Lewis Parks Hosts Inaugural Lure for a Cure Fundraiser in Buckhead
- Custom slitting meets specific production process needs