Popular on PrZen
- 72-hour Extreme Home Makeover! 181
- 72-HOUR EXTREME Home Makeover!
- Zurvita Announces Partnership with BusinessOpportunity.com for Recruitment of Distributors
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- Sharp Instincts Announces Launch of New Website
- RYNO Classifieds, The New Way to BUY and SELL Online
- JD Power: What Do Your Cable Company and Your Car Manufacturer Have in Common? Soon, More Than You Think!
- Sandline Discovery Receives CV Magazine 2018 Technology Innovator Award
- ACEINNA Emerges as $50 Million Sensor Technology Spin Out
- Atlas Elite Entertainment lauched a new online magazine
Costa Mesa City Hall
77 Fair Drive - 5th Floor
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
A Walk Through Fairview Park is a 360° artistic view of the park through the eyes of the artist.
Art on the Fifth, was established in late spring of 2017, a collaborative effort of Mayor Katrina Foley and the city's Cultural Arts Committee. The ultimate goal was to make City Hall's fifth level more warm and welcoming and showcase the unique work of the local artists. Supporting local arts and culture will always be a top priority of Katrina Foley.
Costa Mesa's official motto is "City of the Arts."
Sharon Hurd's exhibit titled A Walk Through Fairview Park will be on display from January - March, 2018. It is a 360° artistic view of the park through the eyes of the artist photographer. A reception will be held on Tuesday, February 20 from 5 pm to 6 pm. at the Costa Mesa City Hall, 77 Fair Drive – 5th Floor. There is no cost to attend and the public is invited. Costa Mesa's official motto is "City of the Arts" and Councilwoman Foley proudly advocates support of art and artists.
More on PrZen
To learn more about Councilwoman Foley go to http://katrinafoley.com.
Latest on PrZen
- It's here! The first full history of Parisian food!
- Meet the 2018 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- Summer Clearance Sale for B2B Customers at Rizoess
- Robert J. Becerra named to the 2018 SuperLawyers List as one of the Top Attorneys in Florida
- American Lamprecht Transport announces its new Referral Program
- GrooveCar Brings Online Auto Buying to ACUC Conference
- PlayerAuctions Recommends the Account Value Calculator to Evaluate Accounts in a Snap
- Inspired 2 Win Enterprise LLC by La'Toya Hart Moves to New Office Location
- Cornerstone Medical Clinic Expands, Welcomes Family Nurse Practitioner Celeste Shumate
- Prison Rideshare Network Launches Niche-Focused Business Directory for Prison Ride Providers
- Keystone Symposia and The Leadership Alliance Collaborate on Virtual Symposium on Mentoring
- Elected! Michelle Coss joins the Running USA Board of Directors
- Hybrid Studios Hosts Student Field Trip Day
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Chuck Reed
- Lovewild Design One Year Anniversary!
- Progressive National Baptist Convention Seeks the Return of Moral Values and Civil Rights during 57th Annual Session in Philadelphia
- New Digital Manufacturing Facility for On-Demand Delivery of Production Quality Parts Opened at PADT
- INDE's Augmented Reality Technology Featured at Adidas Tango League Events Worldwide
- AGR Marketing Solutions Introduces INTELLI-LINK®
- SpiceRoads Cycling Rolls out E-bikes in Vietnam and Sri Lanka