Popular on PrZen
- Innovative NeoEyes Eye Cream Removes Dark Circles And Bags Under The Eyes 824
- Revolutionary Program With AminoFitin Promotes Natural Muscle Growth 378
- The Intelligent Health Association returns with its award winning Intelligent Health Pavilion for 9th year at HIMSS18 336
- World's Most Expensive Shampoo Triple Stem Cell Shampoo 230
- Is This the End of the Galileoscope?
- Wente Vineyards Celebrates 135th Anniversary in 2018
- FoodNiche Partners with Edamam to Offer Access to Over 2 Million Recipes With Detailed Nutritional Analysis
- Dr. Jennifer Flo joins Grady Podiatry
- Jason Mitchell Of My Home Group Is The Number 1 Resale Agent In Arizona
- NoVa Sculptor to be featured in Documentary by Florida State University College of Motion Picture Arts
Costa Mesa City Hall
77 Fair Drive - 5th Floor
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
A Walk Through Fairview Park is a 360° artistic view of the park through the eyes of the artist.
Art on the Fifth, was established in late spring of 2017, a collaborative effort of Mayor Katrina Foley and the city's Cultural Arts Committee. The ultimate goal was to make City Hall's fifth level more warm and welcoming and showcase the unique work of the local artists. Supporting local arts and culture will always be a top priority of Katrina Foley.
Costa Mesa's official motto is "City of the Arts."
Sharon Hurd's exhibit titled A Walk Through Fairview Park will be on display from January - March, 2018. It is a 360° artistic view of the park through the eyes of the artist photographer. A reception will be held on Tuesday, February 20 from 5 pm to 6 pm. at the Costa Mesa City Hall, 77 Fair Drive – 5th Floor. There is no cost to attend and the public is invited. Costa Mesa's official motto is "City of the Arts" and Councilwoman Foley proudly advocates support of art and artists.
More on PrZen
To learn more about Councilwoman Foley go to http://katrinafoley.com.
Latest on PrZen
- Award-winning Comedian to Perform in Houston on April 6
- Emvironmental Systems Specializes in Oil Tank Removal & Remediation of NJ Foreclosure Properties !
- CarePICS awarded Digital Wound Management System agreement with Premier
- Coldwell Banker Hearthside Recognizes 2017 Local And National Award-Winning Agents
- Grammy Award nominee Jory Vinikour headlines Thiel College Con Spirito Series
- Lithium Motor Car Co announces their new hybrid tumtumcar
- Literary artists invited to enter sanctioned show at San Mateo County Fair
- 'Darcy' to make NY premiere at Awards Closing Night of SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2018
- Portable, battery operated IEPE signal conditioner
- Mondo exhibiting rubber flooring ideal for health clubs, fitness facilities and gyms at IHRSA 2018
- Multi-Function Cable Clips of Blue Key World Ensures a Mess-Free Household Attested by Its Users
- Stella Rimington is announced as key note speaker for the Active Risk Manager Global Conference
- Forum Extended Care Services Releases 2017 Customer Satisfaction Data
- Business Professionals Have a New A.I.-Powered Assistant — LikeSo PRO, for When Success Demands Confident Communication
- Global Military Avionics market grows to US$ 38 billion in 2025 according MarketForecast.com
- Dischell Bartle Dooley Sponsors Race Benefiting Special Needs Community
- Four Different Uber Services for Drivers Using TLC Car Rentals
- Dawn of A New Era in Historic Arizona Town
- Sales Underway of Mixed-Use Commercial Sites at Halifax Town Center ‒ DIX Development's I-95 Interchange Property in Ormond Beach
- Qilin World Capital Sponsored Shares Investment Conference in Singapore