Popular on PrZen
- Why Social Security and Medicare Programs Are Vital to Older Americans in Florida
- Tobu Railway Co. LTD Offers Access to Some of Japan's Finest Hot Spring Resorts
- 4WD Supacentre has recently announced the launch of brand new camping accessories
- America 2030 Capital, LLC has launched Stock Loan (SBL) Operations in Asia & Asia Pacific with loans as low as 1.99%
- Fake Danisa: what exactly it is – is it really a counterfeit product?
- Grant Gisondo Talks To Matthew Brickman About The Benefits of Online Virtual Mediation
- Call For Young Classical Concert Musicians
- Veterans Affairs Launches Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)
- Ability Films, llc. Announces "Norma's Sun" True Story Film Indiegogo Investment Campaign
- America's Top Dog Model 2018 Contest
Costa Mesa City Hall
77 Fair Drive - 5th Floor
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
A Walk Through Fairview Park is a 360° artistic view of the park through the eyes of the artist.
Art on the Fifth, was established in late spring of 2017, a collaborative effort of Mayor Katrina Foley and the city's Cultural Arts Committee. The ultimate goal was to make City Hall's fifth level more warm and welcoming and showcase the unique work of the local artists. Supporting local arts and culture will always be a top priority of Katrina Foley.
Costa Mesa's official motto is "City of the Arts."
Sharon Hurd's exhibit titled A Walk Through Fairview Park will be on display from January - March, 2018. It is a 360° artistic view of the park through the eyes of the artist photographer. A reception will be held on Tuesday, February 20 from 5 pm to 6 pm. at the Costa Mesa City Hall, 77 Fair Drive – 5th Floor. There is no cost to attend and the public is invited. Costa Mesa's official motto is "City of the Arts" and Councilwoman Foley proudly advocates support of art and artists.
More on PrZen
To learn more about Councilwoman Foley go to http://katrinafoley.com.
Latest on PrZen
- Seasoned Personal Trainer & Twenty-Three Year Post-op Bariatric Surgery Patient, Pamela Harrelson, Provides Hope For the Obese & Those Who Love Them
- Oklahoma Luxury Resort and Spa on 90+/- Acres Offered for $3.25 Million
- Makeup Gourmet's Announcement of its New MUG Makeup Artist Lab Advances the Training Landscape
- Smarteeva releases innovative technology for the medical device industry
- Quieting The Monkey Mind, The New Book From Music Pioneers Dudley And Dean Evenson Helps Individuals Calm Minds And Bodies With Meditation And Music
- Coffin 2 Released on iTunes and GooglePlay
- Villas by the Sea condos for sale in Lauderdale by the Sea in comparison to luxury townhomes for sale - one Florida real estate broker's opinion
- Active Risk Manager joins line-up for Operational Excellence & Risk Management Summit
- An exciting era for the Latin Community, as a NEW Lifestyle show and screening is coming to NEPA with "Beautiful Day/ Un Dia Bonito"
- Legendary Chicago Mixshow Dj Crew Mastermix 6 Reunites!
- Atheist Billboard in Sioux Falls Raise Awareness of Human Trafficking
- Will the Dow Jones Industrial hit 32000 to 36000 by 2021 or 2022 then crash?
- Counseling Hotline and Website for Mudslide / Fire Victims
- CVS Health and Aetna Merges for Improved Performance in Healthcare Delivery
- United Health Services Hospitals, Inc. (UHS) is one of the first New York State organizations to take advantage of the RENEW It Now NY program
- Hard Manufacturing chooses RENEW It Now NY for Energy Efficiency project
- RENEW Energy Partners awarded NYSERDA Emerging Technologies and Accelerated Commercialization program support for RENEW It Now NY™ initiative
- Unicom Teleservices Named One of the "Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America" by Entrepreneur Magazine's 2017 Entrepreneur360 List
- Nathan Conniry's latest song - So Baby has magical tunes and different lyricism
- What Do Women Want? Films, Films, and more Films!!