Popular on PrZen
- Y the Wait Comes Up With a Plan for Restaurant Owners
- Additional Talent Announced For Cov-Aid™ 10-Hour Streaming Charity Event on Giving Tuesday, May 5
- Mask Company Wants To Give Away Protective Masks
- EdTech Startup Solves Biggest Challenge With Remote Online Testing
- Icecat profit increased sharply by 56% and revenues by 9% during 2019
- Hilton Garden Inn Destin Miramar Beach, FL Opens
- Study Says Relentless Deforestation Demands New Carbon Credit Accounting
- PINC named Top Logistics IT Provider in 2020
- 3 INPUT MASTER TRIDENT Tape Head Preamplifier for professional users of Reel to Reel Tape Decks from Merrill Audio
- Coronavirus risk may depend on throat bacteria, according to inBiome group study
The undertaking is led by Jacques von Speyer, CEO and Founder of Telemedicina Latina, who has extensive experience in this service for the English-speaking community, through the US Tele-Medicine brand, which has been operating for over 11 years with multiple doctors and has received multiple awards and recognitions throughout the country.
Telemedicine is a completely authorized practice, which operates as a call center manned by licensed doctors to offer consultation through teleconferences, in which the symptoms of patients are observed through remote smartphone cameras or computers.
It is a service with invaluable advantages, both in terms of health and economics, since, like the expenses of face-to-face consultations in a doctor's office or hospitalization consultations, the costs for telemedicine which is much less than an office visit, are covered by private insurers, Medicare or Medicaid.
The great advantage is that now the services will be available in Spanish - long overdue for the Latino community.
Mr. Von Speyer reports that preparations for the start-up of Telemedicina Latina's operations are in the final phase and soon will be available to the Latino community in Michigan, which will be the spearhead for later expansion throughout the country.
He said that with the service of Latin Telemedicine, the Spanish-speaking population will be able to call the number 888-TELEMEDICINE to request consultations and reports and may also visit the site www.telemedicinalatina.com to request a consultation.
The service will include the site www.telemedicinalatina.shop, with all the information in Spanish, where patients can buy nutritional products, pay for them electronically and receive them at their homes via courier.
Latest on PrZen
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Capgemini UK Plc Breaches GDPR Regulations
- Practicing mindfulness without addressing self-destructive habits is like placing a band-aid on a festering wound
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line
- Bob Maffei Launches The Maffei Companies to Help The Next Generation of Entrepreneurs Succeed
- Learning How to Shift Your Thinking is the Best Way to Protect Your Mental Health During This Pandemic
- Restech is proud to announce the launch of PepsinCheck, a PEPTEST product branded for the U.S. consumer market
- For the first time ever, an endangered leatherback sea turtle is being tracked after nesting on the Gulf Coast of Florida
- Amazing New Kids' Show Born of COVID - Full of Laughter and Surprising Depth
- Stratum Nutrition® Welcomes Kyle Haws as Regional Operations Manager
- Dove Bennett Teams up With Local West Covina Residents to Provide Hot Meals During Quarantine
- CarHop Closing Pennsylvania Locations
- Two New Studies Confirm BLIS M18™ Effective Against Black Teeth Staining
- Colorado Functional Chewing Gum Brands Now Available Touch-Free; The New Normal is Helping to Expand a New Category
- New Book Offers Hands-On Guidance to Female Investors at Early Stage of Investing
- Green Energy Exchange Closes Financing with Shell Energy
- NS4ed Designs a Customized Career Readiness Portal for National Rural Education Association
- Lineus Medical Awarded Key Patent
- Sphinx Solutions Pvt Ltd; Appraised At CMMI Maturity Level 3
- LaTribuna Christian Publishing Announces Christian Visitation Through Skype For Care Center Patients