Popular on PrZen
- Chat Sports to Broadcast Red River Celebrity Softball Game For 2nd Straight Year 718
- ManageAssist, Inc. Achieves Accreditation to issue the IACET CEU 717
- JUST RELEASED...CHRIS JASPER reinvents his ISLEY BROTHERS Classic "For The Love Of You" 180
- 70 Iconic Landmarks Across The Globe Will Light In Teal, Pink And Green To Raise Awareness For Stage IV Metastatic Breast Cancer In October
- Wormhole Labs Partners with Twitch to Launch Gaming and Esports Technology Platform
- James Bond 25 filming in the Faroe Islands
- AMU Alumna Olivia P. Friedman's Legal Stewardship Impacting AL
- CivicScience Names Jack Randall as Chief Commercial Officer
- Intalytics to Exhibit at the 2019 Restaurant Finance and Development Conference (RFDC) in Las Vegas
- Joe Rogan Tripps Over Mimi Choi's Halloween Instagram Post
The undertaking is led by Jacques von Speyer, CEO and Founder of Telemedicina Latina, who has extensive experience in this service for the English-speaking community, through the US Tele-Medicine brand, which has been operating for over 11 years with multiple doctors and has received multiple awards and recognitions throughout the country.
Telemedicine is a completely authorized practice, which operates as a call center manned by licensed doctors to offer consultation through teleconferences, in which the symptoms of patients are observed through remote smartphone cameras or computers.
It is a service with invaluable advantages, both in terms of health and economics, since, like the expenses of face-to-face consultations in a doctor's office or hospitalization consultations, the costs for telemedicine which is much less than an office visit, are covered by private insurers, Medicare or Medicaid.
The great advantage is that now the services will be available in Spanish - long overdue for the Latino community.
Mr. Von Speyer reports that preparations for the start-up of Telemedicina Latina's operations are in the final phase and soon will be available to the Latino community in Michigan, which will be the spearhead for later expansion throughout the country.
He said that with the service of Latin Telemedicine, the Spanish-speaking population will be able to call the number 888-TELEMEDICINE to request consultations and reports and may also visit the site www.telemedicinalatina.com to request a consultation.
The service will include the site www.telemedicinalatina.shop, with all the information in Spanish, where patients can buy nutritional products, pay for them electronically and receive them at their homes via courier.
Latest on PrZen
- Weinstein Spira Announces Multiple Promotions
- La Marketplace B2B de Trace One pour booster les ventes et l'innovation dans l'univers du retail et des PGC
- Woolrior Announces Merino Environmentally Friendly Socks
- Lucd.ai Named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner
- The FMD Group Appoints New President - Mike Waters Joins The FMD Group
- Lantek to present six educational sessions at FABTECH 2019
- BiKi.com Ramps Up on Globalization at Devcon Osaka and Blockchain Life Moscow
- MuirWoods Memory Care, Petaluma's Comeback Kid
- Fitt Adds New Funding, Strategic Investor in MINDBODY
- Tidewater area restaurant The Dirty Buffalo announces Grand Opening for Virginia Beach location
- Headstorm Extends Senior Leadership Team and Opens Pittsburgh Office
- ITSMA 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- Maximizing Your Real Estate Investment by Selling in a Hot Market - Free Home Sellers Workshop
- S-cubed launch the A3 Community MDR
- Beaumont Area Company Bundles Home Inspection and Termite Inspection
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches With The Goals To Empower The Creative Spirit And Celebrate All
- Refereum Partners With Leading Digital Marketplace OpenSea
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award