Popular on PrZen
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
- Law Office of Swick & Shapiro: DHS not following OPM procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Company's Short Films Are Helping Non-Profits Raise Support
- Selling To Millennials with Raymond Reggie
- Music Rewards-FIX is making its mark in the industry
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Eagle Pen Company Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Product Launch
- Conference Concierge Launches Revolutionary Networking Platform And Tools For Festival Success At Cannes
Stewart USB Type-B connectors are designed in a vertical and horizontal configuration and able to support data speeds up to 480 Mbps for USB 2.0 applications. Stewart's USB Type B connectors have a frog leg shield pin design to increase reliability during soldering process and later in the products life cycle. All Stewart Connector USB connectors are plated with 30 micro-inches of gold on each contact so that USB 2.0 connectors can withstand a peak current of 1.5A per contact. Stewart's USB connectors are also molded in LCP plastic which allows for extended operating temperatures from -55°C to 85°C.
Stewart's USB 2.0 Type-B connectors are designed to meet the industries increasing demand for economic solutions where space and faster data rates are a premium. These small form factor, very robust and highly reliable USB connectors are used in IoT devices, printers and compact power devices.
As an authorized distributor for Bel, Heilind Asia provides Bel's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 22 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
Bel (www.belfuse.com) designs, manufactures and markets a broad array of products that power, protect and connect electronic circuits. These products are primarily used in the networking, telecommunications, computing, military and aerospace, transportation and broadcasting industries. Bel's product groups include Magnetic Solutions (integrated connector modules, power transformers, power inductors and discrete components), Power Solutions and Protection (front-end, board mount and industrial power products, module products and circuit protection) and Connectivity Solutions (expanded beam fiber optic, copper-based, RF and RJ connectors and cable assemblies).
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on PrZen
- Share Internet Data Ltd (SID) Expands its Mobile Network to include the Unbanked with its LDJ Digital app
- Social Justice Activist and Veteran Radio Host Mark Thompson Launches New Daily Show and Podcast with DNR Studios and DCP Entertainment
- Fawcett Boat Supplies Acquires Annapolis Inflatables
- Trump's Kidney Care Executive Order Validates New Renality Approach to Chronic Kidney Disease
- Falco eMotors Achieves UL, CSA and CE Certification for the Full Line of Epoch Industrial and Commercial HVLS Fans
- MMX Launches Adult Domain Name Trademark Protection Service
- Burroughs, Inc. Announces New Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer
- Plaintiff Contends: DHS not following OPM Policies and Procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- Personal Care Packaging Market Future Strategies And Volume Outlook 2019-2028
- Las Vegas Based Comedian Don Barnhart Releases Clean Family-Friendly Comedy Special
- AUA, Charles Drew University Join Forces to Increase Med School Diversity
- Al Jarreau Tribute Album Debuts Today
- Using PCIe SSDs to the limit. StarWind teamed up with Mellanox, Intel, and Supermicro to build the fastest hyperconverged cluster ever
- Song to Honor the Memory of JFK Jr
- Longfin consultant is speaking out on the SEC's case
- New Love Relationship Science Online Public Opinion Service Polls Human Behavior and Social Relations
- Nevada Business Magazine Names Nine Fennemore Craig Attorneys to its 2019 Legal Elite List
- ADM Labs Joins Hemp Advancement Initiatives As Industry Stakeholder
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Introduces Fully Equipped Migraine Center
- Sustainable Outdoor Apparel Startup Livsn Doubles Kickstarter Goal In 6 Hours