Popular on PrZen
- Arcuity Ai, Inc. Launch Of Blockchain Platform To Authenticate Record Orders For California Workers Compensation
- Chart-Topping Hip-Hop Artist Deshawn White Goes For His Second Wind With His 2019 EP Release Titled 'Power Trip'
- GirlsCode Members Doing Their Part to Close Gender Gap in Tech
- Sri Lankan Suicide Bombers: More Examples of Family Affiliated Terrorism
- India's French Connection: Indian Artists in France at DAG New York through May 24
- Acumentrics, Inc. Receives Grant From The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts For Workforce Training
- Saf-gard Joins Movement To Rebuild The Skilled Trade Workforce
- Viral Facebook video shares Australian woman's inspirational journey of hope & finding love after 10 years of domestic violence
- Bisnar Chase Secures $11-Million Jury Verdict for Wife and Children of Man Who Died by Suicide While in Rehab
- LMS50.com adds Online Construction Worker Safety Training
Stewart USB Type-B connectors are designed in a vertical and horizontal configuration and able to support data speeds up to 480 Mbps for USB 2.0 applications. Stewart's USB Type B connectors have a frog leg shield pin design to increase reliability during soldering process and later in the products life cycle. All Stewart Connector USB connectors are plated with 30 micro-inches of gold on each contact so that USB 2.0 connectors can withstand a peak current of 1.5A per contact. Stewart's USB connectors are also molded in LCP plastic which allows for extended operating temperatures from -55°C to 85°C.
Stewart's USB 2.0 Type-B connectors are designed to meet the industries increasing demand for economic solutions where space and faster data rates are a premium. These small form factor, very robust and highly reliable USB connectors are used in IoT devices, printers and compact power devices.
As an authorized distributor for Bel, Heilind Asia provides Bel's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 22 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
Bel (www.belfuse.com) designs, manufactures and markets a broad array of products that power, protect and connect electronic circuits. These products are primarily used in the networking, telecommunications, computing, military and aerospace, transportation and broadcasting industries. Bel's product groups include Magnetic Solutions (integrated connector modules, power transformers, power inductors and discrete components), Power Solutions and Protection (front-end, board mount and industrial power products, module products and circuit protection) and Connectivity Solutions (expanded beam fiber optic, copper-based, RF and RJ connectors and cable assemblies).
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on PrZen
- How to choose a detoxification centre that works
- Endovenous laser therapy (evlt)
- All You Need to Know About Dental Implants
- Emerald mineral and their properties
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- How effective is Coolsculpting for your health?
- Benefits of Using Dental Implants
- Check Dentist Reviews To Find A Perfect Dentist
- Top Reasons To Find A Best And Professional Dentist
- Carefully choose a pain specialist
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- Choosing a Cool sculpting provider
- Considerations When Searching a Capable Dentist
- Maapera Analytics Awarded Product Demonstration Program
- At age 78, Grandma of Brazil becomes an influencer of fashion and behavior on Instagram
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Launches New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Initiative on Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019
- Nonprofits First Releases 501cPro Toolkit Invaluable Tool for Growing Nonprofits