Popular on PrZen
- SHACKNEWS & HYPERX PARTNER WITH WIZARD WORLD TO BRING THE ESPORTS LOUNGE TO POP CULTURE EVENTS 112
- Janel Group Taps Chain.io to Power Digital Innovation
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer
- Broccoli City Reveals 2020 Festival Lineup And Announces Its Return To The Nation's Capital For Eighth Annual Celebration Of Music, Art And Culture
- Sureshot Command Brings New Visibility To B2B Market Segments And Total Addressable Market
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- Vulcan Boot Camp Receives 2019 Savannah Award
Stewart USB Type-B connectors are designed in a vertical and horizontal configuration and able to support data speeds up to 480 Mbps for USB 2.0 applications. Stewart's USB Type B connectors have a frog leg shield pin design to increase reliability during soldering process and later in the products life cycle. All Stewart Connector USB connectors are plated with 30 micro-inches of gold on each contact so that USB 2.0 connectors can withstand a peak current of 1.5A per contact. Stewart's USB connectors are also molded in LCP plastic which allows for extended operating temperatures from -55°C to 85°C.
Stewart's USB 2.0 Type-B connectors are designed to meet the industries increasing demand for economic solutions where space and faster data rates are a premium. These small form factor, very robust and highly reliable USB connectors are used in IoT devices, printers and compact power devices.
As an authorized distributor for Bel, Heilind Asia provides Bel's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 22 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
Bel (www.belfuse.com) designs, manufactures and markets a broad array of products that power, protect and connect electronic circuits. These products are primarily used in the networking, telecommunications, computing, military and aerospace, transportation and broadcasting industries. Bel's product groups include Magnetic Solutions (integrated connector modules, power transformers, power inductors and discrete components), Power Solutions and Protection (front-end, board mount and industrial power products, module products and circuit protection) and Connectivity Solutions (expanded beam fiber optic, copper-based, RF and RJ connectors and cable assemblies).
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on PrZen
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- Registration For The Fourth Annual Broccoli City Weekend Conference (#broccolicon2020) May 7-8th Now Open
- Award-Winning VFX Provider FuseFX Expands with New Atlanta Location
- New research shows the majority of business writing isn't successful
- ChainUP's Independent Financial Derivatives Brand EXUP Launches ETF System Solution
- Chris Comet and The Tribe Releases a Fantastic String of Music Titled 'Here Comes the Sun Again'
- New Viruses Create Urgent Need for Fresh Flight product
- New Version of HLN's Award Winning Open Source Immunization Forecaster Released
- Codeasy Releases Advanced Online Course to Learn C# Programming
- SAM9000 AI Project Management App adds Document and Email Management, now available in full release
- International SMS API Service by SMS-Smart
- BiKi.com Announces Electroneum Listing with 6 Million ETN Giveaway
- Symplast Welcomes Former AtlasKPI Executive Randy Torban as Head of New Practice Analysis Department
- Global Sales Expert and Former Xerox Executive Joins CEO Coaching International
- First Connecticut Office Building Tokenized
- National Retail Solutions (NRS) and City Harvest are Partnering to Help NYC Businesses Grow!
- Telliant Systems Expands Digital Software Technology Outreach with Sponsorship at The TAG Summit in Atlanta
- Datavalet And Alpine Growth Partners Launch Growth And Acquisition Strategy With New Ceo
- Customer Scout Automotive SEO Receives "Highest Rated" DrivingSales Award
- IAOP Releases the 2020 Global Outsourcing 100