Popular on PrZen
- Singapore FinTech Festival 2019 Reinvents IT industry
- Telaeris and Coppernic Partner on Identity Authentication Solution for Europe
- MASTER Tape Head Preamplifier for Reel to Reel Tape Decks from Merrill Audio
- Do you love to cook? Eat? master chef tuscan style home for sale
- EasyIO introduces a new breed of Building Controller
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- Dakshidin Corporation (DKSC), Announces Hemp Cultivation Joint Venture in Oregon
- Telaeris et Coppernic s'associent pour fournir une solution d'authentification de l'identité en Europe
- Bee Mortgage App Named One of Inaugural Issuers on Fundopolis
- Care on Location Launches Acumentrics Powered Telemedicine Backpack
"One of the goals of Discovery Map is to help travelers find the hidden gems in a town. Well, you can say the entire city of Chattanooga is a hidden gem," said Paris, who also owns Discovery Map of Gatlinburg, TN. "Between a world class aquarium with the world's largest freshwater tank, from the Bluff View Art District to nearby Lookout Mountain and great hiking, rock climbing and kayaking, Chattanooga earns its nickname of the Scenic City."
Discovery Map prints are colorful, hand-drawn maps that have become a favorite of travelers for navigating local dining, attractions, businesses, cultural experiences and tourist destinations. Discovery Map of Chattanooga will include sites and destinations in the Scenic City, including the hip and historic North Shore, the Tennessee Aquarium, Lookout Mountain and the great number of outdoor attractions in and around the city. Other destinations to be featured will include everything from restaurants, shopping venues, art museums, state parks, theaters, healthcare centers and various activity-based destinations.
"Discovery Map of Chattanooga will serve as a vital resource to a number of audiences. It will help introduce and educate visitors to the area and will be a real eye-opener for students and residents who may not be aware of all the area has to offer," said Paris.
Discovery Map prints are typically found on display in local stores, restaurants, hotels and tourist attractions. In addition, DiscoveryMap.com offers curated content to complement/supplement the printed map. The interactive map found the website is to scale, thus can be used for turn-by-turn directions, as well as to access detailed information about areas of interest, places to eat, lodging and other noteworthy sites.
"As much as we rely on our smartphones, talk to any hotel concierge and they will tell you that people still love print maps, especially when exploring a new area," said Paris, who couples his Discovery Map businesses with a consulting practice that helps retailers, startups and small businesses grow.
"Although Discovery Map has a great website and online presence, the maps are truly like works of art and reveal the character of an area... and Chattanooga has plenty of that to go with the natural beauty."
Local businesses interested in placing an ad or distributing the upcoming Discovery Map of Chattanooga, to be published and distributed spring of 2020, can call (865) 244-7150 or email email@example.com.
Discovery Map International has more than 130 maps nationwide. More than 6,000 businesses advertise on Discovery Maps across the U.S. One annual ad on Discovery Map reaches, on average, 500,000 visitors. Discovery Map advertisers renew their ads at a very high rate and some of the older Discovery Map locations have businesses who have been advertising on the same map for more than 20 years.
For more information on the Discovery Map opportunity, visit https://discoverymapfranchise.com/.
About Discovery Map International, Inc.
Discovery Map International is the country's leading provider of curated guides to top tourist destinations, cities and towns throughout North America. The distinctively colorful, hand-drawn maps are a favorite of travelers for navigating local dining, attractions, businesses, cultural experiences, ski destinations – and even the best locations to take selfies. Discovery Maps can be found in local hotels, restaurants, shops, visitor information centers and other participating venues, and at discoverymap.com. Named by Forbes as "one of the best franchises to buy" in 2015, Discovery Map International is headquartered in Waitsfield, VT, in the heart of the Green Mountains.
For information about the Discovery Map International franchise opportunity, visit https://discoverymapfranchise.com or call 802-316-4060.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on PrZen
- Successful Pageant Queen Turned Author & Ex Dash Doll Opens Up About Her Painful Past
- Senior Insights. Seniors First Podcast Launched on Talking Information Center
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Laying Foundations for Future Growth
- FIX Music Rewards Launches Next Generation Artist Tools
- 3x Award-winning Book "Love Loss Light" Speaks to Those in Grief
- McCorkle Litigation Services, Inc., Chicago to remain independent
- John Gilbert of Rudin Management to Keynote at Connected Real Estate Summit
- Sage IT celebrates milestone with Forbes Technology Council
- Why Women Choose Wrong When It Comes to Social Security
- Is "Trump and His Magic Wand" really worth 150 Million?
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- SelecTech Goes FreeStyle with Installation at Durfee High School Renovation
- Miracles of Kingman Publishing Launches New Website
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA