Popular on PrZen
- NFL Great Marshall Faulk Demonstrates Ultimate Workout and Recovery Portable Family Gym's Versatility
- Denver Digerati Announces Inaugural Board of Directors
- NACCE Welcomes Five Colleges to the Everyday Entrepreneur Venture Fund Program Phase II
- Brooklyn-Based Natural Hair and Body Company ButterMEssentials Receives Rave Reviews in US
- Open Source Initiative Presents State of the Source
- Canadian Software Company "BeMotion Inc."; Helping Businesses Safely Reopen
- Jinglz Launches Online Public Offering As They Roll Out New AI-powered Emotion Detection Platform
- "There Are Plenty More Fish in the Sea" Is Very Misleading, Says National Seafood Seasonings Brand
- Braeden Lichti: Market Sectors Doing Well in Uncertain Times
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
"One of the goals of Discovery Map is to help travelers find the hidden gems in a town. Well, you can say the entire city of Chattanooga is a hidden gem," said Paris, who also owns Discovery Map of Gatlinburg, TN. "Between a world class aquarium with the world's largest freshwater tank, from the Bluff View Art District to nearby Lookout Mountain and great hiking, rock climbing and kayaking, Chattanooga earns its nickname of the Scenic City."
Discovery Map prints are colorful, hand-drawn maps that have become a favorite of travelers for navigating local dining, attractions, businesses, cultural experiences and tourist destinations. Discovery Map of Chattanooga will include sites and destinations in the Scenic City, including the hip and historic North Shore, the Tennessee Aquarium, Lookout Mountain and the great number of outdoor attractions in and around the city. Other destinations to be featured will include everything from restaurants, shopping venues, art museums, state parks, theaters, healthcare centers and various activity-based destinations.
"Discovery Map of Chattanooga will serve as a vital resource to a number of audiences. It will help introduce and educate visitors to the area and will be a real eye-opener for students and residents who may not be aware of all the area has to offer," said Paris.
Discovery Map prints are typically found on display in local stores, restaurants, hotels and tourist attractions. In addition, DiscoveryMap.com offers curated content to complement/supplement the printed map. The interactive map found the website is to scale, thus can be used for turn-by-turn directions, as well as to access detailed information about areas of interest, places to eat, lodging and other noteworthy sites.
"As much as we rely on our smartphones, talk to any hotel concierge and they will tell you that people still love print maps, especially when exploring a new area," said Paris, who couples his Discovery Map businesses with a consulting practice that helps retailers, startups and small businesses grow.
"Although Discovery Map has a great website and online presence, the maps are truly like works of art and reveal the character of an area... and Chattanooga has plenty of that to go with the natural beauty."
Local businesses interested in placing an ad or distributing the upcoming Discovery Map of Chattanooga, to be published and distributed spring of 2020, can call (865) 244-7150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discovery Map International has more than 130 maps nationwide. More than 6,000 businesses advertise on Discovery Maps across the U.S. One annual ad on Discovery Map reaches, on average, 500,000 visitors. Discovery Map advertisers renew their ads at a very high rate and some of the older Discovery Map locations have businesses who have been advertising on the same map for more than 20 years.
For more information on the Discovery Map opportunity, visit https://discoverymapfranchise.com/.
About Discovery Map International, Inc.
Discovery Map International is the country's leading provider of curated guides to top tourist destinations, cities and towns throughout North America. The distinctively colorful, hand-drawn maps are a favorite of travelers for navigating local dining, attractions, businesses, cultural experiences, ski destinations – and even the best locations to take selfies. Discovery Maps can be found in local hotels, restaurants, shops, visitor information centers and other participating venues, and at discoverymap.com. Named by Forbes as "one of the best franchises to buy" in 2015, Discovery Map International is headquartered in Waitsfield, VT, in the heart of the Green Mountains.
For information about the Discovery Map International franchise opportunity, visit https://discoverymapfranchise.com or call 802-316-4060.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on PrZen
- BIOSHIELD29TM Is the First Flexible, Adhesive Surface Made of Copper to Kill Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungus on Any Surface
- Santia Deck Makes History Again; First Woman Athlete To Own Sneaker Company
- The House Used by General George Washington at Valley Forge Still Stands Today
- Kimberly Wilkinson Takes The Helm as New Owner of Lapels Dry Cleaning of Hanover
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Torres Law Joins Alliott Group, The World's Sixth-Largest Multidisciplinary Alliance Of Professional Services Firms
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
- Nye & Company's Online Estate Treasures Auction July 8, will be Packed with Fine and Decorative arts
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Local Businessman and Community Leader Anders Fung Announces Candidacy for Millbrae City Council
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Certification as a Great Place to Work
- World First in Air Disinfection at AED Studios
- STG Logistics Adds Board Member Farrukh Bezar
- Illinois-Wisconsin Health System Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Patient Prescription Costs