Popular on PrZen
- Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles in MacArthur Park Announces a Hybrid 2021 Season - 190
- Ivanhoe Cambridge Partners with Mount Auburn Multifamily to Capitalize Multifamily Development in US - 153
- Profectus Capital Chooses Scienaptic's AI Platform to Power SME Credit Decisioning - 115
- DMZ is a cryptocurrency token for people who want to live in a worldwide demilitarized zone - 101
- Second Amendment Lawyer Lynne Torgerson Announces Bid for Minnesota Attorney General
- Will Pimptronot's "Double Face Salvator Mundi," Become The Most Expensive NFT Painting in The World, As He Donates 99% to Help the Homeless in NYC?
- Canadian Actor Donating Todays Income to Lytton, BC Fire Victims via Canadian Red Cross and Challenging Others to Give
- TradeCasa Review: A Better For Sale By Owner Real Estate Option To Sell Your Home
- Free Future Legal Eagles Flight School National Pre-Law Summit for Black Youth and Parents Launches This Week
- EclecticIQ Endpoint Response 3.0 Released - Improve Cyberdefense with Real-Time Detection & Response
"One of the goals of Discovery Map is to help travelers find the hidden gems in a town. Well, you can say the entire city of Chattanooga is a hidden gem," said Paris, who also owns Discovery Map of Gatlinburg, TN. "Between a world class aquarium with the world's largest freshwater tank, from the Bluff View Art District to nearby Lookout Mountain and great hiking, rock climbing and kayaking, Chattanooga earns its nickname of the Scenic City."
Discovery Map prints are colorful, hand-drawn maps that have become a favorite of travelers for navigating local dining, attractions, businesses, cultural experiences and tourist destinations. Discovery Map of Chattanooga will include sites and destinations in the Scenic City, including the hip and historic North Shore, the Tennessee Aquarium, Lookout Mountain and the great number of outdoor attractions in and around the city. Other destinations to be featured will include everything from restaurants, shopping venues, art museums, state parks, theaters, healthcare centers and various activity-based destinations.
"Discovery Map of Chattanooga will serve as a vital resource to a number of audiences. It will help introduce and educate visitors to the area and will be a real eye-opener for students and residents who may not be aware of all the area has to offer," said Paris.
Discovery Map prints are typically found on display in local stores, restaurants, hotels and tourist attractions. In addition, DiscoveryMap.com offers curated content to complement/supplement the printed map. The interactive map found the website is to scale, thus can be used for turn-by-turn directions, as well as to access detailed information about areas of interest, places to eat, lodging and other noteworthy sites.
"As much as we rely on our smartphones, talk to any hotel concierge and they will tell you that people still love print maps, especially when exploring a new area," said Paris, who couples his Discovery Map businesses with a consulting practice that helps retailers, startups and small businesses grow.
"Although Discovery Map has a great website and online presence, the maps are truly like works of art and reveal the character of an area... and Chattanooga has plenty of that to go with the natural beauty."
Local businesses interested in placing an ad or distributing the upcoming Discovery Map of Chattanooga, to be published and distributed spring of 2020, can call (865) 244-7150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discovery Map International has more than 130 maps nationwide. More than 6,000 businesses advertise on Discovery Maps across the U.S. One annual ad on Discovery Map reaches, on average, 500,000 visitors. Discovery Map advertisers renew their ads at a very high rate and some of the older Discovery Map locations have businesses who have been advertising on the same map for more than 20 years.
For more information on the Discovery Map opportunity, visit https://discoverymapfranchise.com/.
About Discovery Map International, Inc.
Discovery Map International is the country's leading provider of curated guides to top tourist destinations, cities and towns throughout North America. The distinctively colorful, hand-drawn maps are a favorite of travelers for navigating local dining, attractions, businesses, cultural experiences, ski destinations – and even the best locations to take selfies. Discovery Maps can be found in local hotels, restaurants, shops, visitor information centers and other participating venues, and at discoverymap.com. Named by Forbes as "one of the best franchises to buy" in 2015, Discovery Map International is headquartered in Waitsfield, VT, in the heart of the Green Mountains.
For information about the Discovery Map International franchise opportunity, visit https://discoverymapfranchise.com or call 802-316-4060.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on PrZen
- Diabetes continues to be one of top causes of death in the United States
- Lots of Tails Waggin' in Kansas City's West Bottoms First Friday Weekend
- Financial Services and Retirement Planning Expert and Former CEO of VALIC Financial Advisors Joins CEO Coaching International®
- 'APX by Terri Ross' Announces New Director of Client Success
- Vancouver Business owner, John Edwards' Book, "Despite Me; Discover a Proven Pathway to a Life of Passion and Purpose," Nominated for Global Award
- Galaxy Diagnostics Launches Broadest IFA Serology Panel Available for Bartonella Infection
- Omnific Publishing Announces Acquisition of The Bachelor Diaries Series by Leigh Wyndfield
- Black Connect Announces Finalists for FeverPitch 2021: Tulsa
- Shelter Structures America hires Bobby Braun
- Dave Asprey: "If everyone did this kind of ground-breaking cardio, we'd be freeing up millions of hours a year"
- Nanometrics Inc. Continues to Gain Momentum as a Microseismic Monitoring Services Provider in Oil & Gas
- Lulu Promotions & Music Media Kit by Ismail Sirdah
- Buckaroo Brew Now Shipping Organic Small Batch Roasted Coffee
- Queer Wave Coffee Seeks Retail Cafe Space
- MGN Logistics Acquires California Based Niche Freight Brokerage
- Market Maker Agriculture launches podcast series on seasonal businesses
- Former Isagenix CEO and ConAgra Brands Executive Joins CEO Coaching International®
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Event for June 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Sho Richardsin Release New Music The Dude (Shogi)