Popular on PrZen
- KYC2020 Awarded as a Global Leader in AML Compliance by RegTech Analyst 113
- 4th Annual "Hollywood China Night" Oscars® Party Set for The Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, California, USA, on Sunday, February 9, 2020
- ZMBIZI and Qnext announce a global partnership to integrate FileFlex on all ZMBIZI smartphones
- Tomahawk Robotics selected for UK Ministry of Defence (MOD) Nano Unmanned Air Systems (nUAS) Experimentation Programme
- 7th Annual Global Bars Day: 23 January 2020
- Hollywood Tribute® Event celebrates & recognizes extraordinary women of all ages and backgrounds
- Y the Wait - "The Amazon of Smart Dining"
- Daniel Imperato v Securities exchange.( I ) 2020 Fraud upon court denial constitutional rights
- Billionaire Ken Langone and Group of Investors Partners With La Tortilleria and Abasto Media
- Brooklyn To Kick Off 2021 With A New Tradition Set to Rival Times Square New Year's Eve
The project will include an 1100-foot addition to the Rivercrest wing of the building. Rivercrest is a long-term care skilled nursing facility affiliated with New England Deaconess Hospital.
In addition, the project will include renovation and updated finishes in the occupied common space of the Rivercrest facility. The work will include a new HVAC system to allow for a more comfortable environment for residents and upgrades to electrical power and distribution to allow for future upgrades.
"Experts agree that occupied space projects like this are the most challenging, especially when you have residents who can be in a somewhat fragile state," said Alex Browne, project manager for South Coast Improvement Company. "With our experience in this space, we're looking forward to making this project a positive experience for both staff and residents with a superior end result."
The project is slated for completion in May 2020.
Rivercrest Long Term Care is a medium-sized nursing home facility in West Concord, with 108 beds and 36 residents (which would leave 72 beds available). Rivercrest Long Term Care participates in Medicare and Medicaid and is classified as a Nonprofit - Corporation ownership.
Based in Marion, Mass. and with an office in Reading, Pennsylvania, South Coast Improvement Co is a recognized leader in providing building and renovation services to a client base of senior living, healthcare, institutional and retail clients. For more information, please call 508-748-6545 or visit www.southcoastimprovement.com.
About South Coast Improvement Company:
South Coast Improvement offers a range of design, construction and management services across a variety of sectors—interiors as well as exteriors—including office buildings, health care facilities, educational institutions, commercial properties, assisted living facilities, and residential communities. South Coast Improvement's services include: Preconstruction analysis; Construction management; General contracting; Design/build services; Capital improvement; Building envelope improvements; and Interior renovations.
For more information, visit www.southcoastimprovement.com or call 508-748-6545.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Filed Under: Construction
Latest on PrZen
- SHACKNEWS & HYPERX PARTNER WITH WIZARD WORLD TO BRING THE ESPORTS LOUNGE TO POP CULTURE EVENTS
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana, Pottery & Folk Art auction, 640 lots in all, will be held Feb. 8th
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer
- The Legacy of Jack LaLanne, The Godfather of Fitness, Introduced to a New Generation
- Viscosity North America Welcomes Two More From the Oracle ACE Program: Gary Gordhamer & Sean Scott
- BTI Completes OSHA 10 Training
- Vulcan Boot Camp Receives 2019 Savannah Award
- Golf Gum® and the Liquid Core® Delivery System, Capable of Fueling Better Scores, Announce Debut of SPACE STATION® Distribution Device at PGA Show
- MobilDrTech, Inc. enhances their medical product line with Acumentrics' Pack-Power™ System
- W.J. Castle, P.E. & Assoc., P.C. (CASTLE) has been honored by New Jersey Alliance for Action as a 2019 Distinguished Engineering Award Recipient
- Broccoli City Reveals 2020 Festival Lineup And Announces Its Return To The Nation's Capital For Eighth Annual Celebration Of Music, Art And Culture
- Andrew Jones first-ever Collections Curated by Designers of Distinction auction will be held Feb 23
- Mind Gear Studios Founder starts new company Shrimpboot Games
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Maximum Computing & Cabling, LLC was awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule on November 25th of 2019
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership