Popular on PrZen
- NFL Great Marshall Faulk Demonstrates Ultimate Workout and Recovery Portable Family Gym's Versatility
- Denver Digerati Announces Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- NACCE Welcomes Five Colleges to the Everyday Entrepreneur Venture Fund Program Phase II
- Brooklyn-Based Natural Hair and Body Company ButterMEssentials Receives Rave Reviews in US
- Canadian Software Company "BeMotion Inc."; Helping Businesses Safely Reopen
- Open Source Initiative Presents State of the Source
- Jinglz Launches Online Public Offering As They Roll Out New AI-powered Emotion Detection Platform
- Stars in Their Underwear is Hollywood Costume Designer Diana Eden's Memoir, on Sale June 19
- Nonprofit builds online mask marketplace powered by local makers, with creative unique masks in time for Fathers day and 4th of July
The project will include an 1100-foot addition to the Rivercrest wing of the building. Rivercrest is a long-term care skilled nursing facility affiliated with New England Deaconess Hospital.
In addition, the project will include renovation and updated finishes in the occupied common space of the Rivercrest facility. The work will include a new HVAC system to allow for a more comfortable environment for residents and upgrades to electrical power and distribution to allow for future upgrades.
"Experts agree that occupied space projects like this are the most challenging, especially when you have residents who can be in a somewhat fragile state," said Alex Browne, project manager for South Coast Improvement Company. "With our experience in this space, we're looking forward to making this project a positive experience for both staff and residents with a superior end result."
The project is slated for completion in May 2020.
Rivercrest Long Term Care is a medium-sized nursing home facility in West Concord, with 108 beds and 36 residents (which would leave 72 beds available). Rivercrest Long Term Care participates in Medicare and Medicaid and is classified as a Nonprofit - Corporation ownership.
Based in Marion, Mass. and with an office in Reading, Pennsylvania, South Coast Improvement Co is a recognized leader in providing building and renovation services to a client base of senior living, healthcare, institutional and retail clients. For more information, please call 508-748-6545 or visit www.southcoastimprovement.com.
About South Coast Improvement Company:
South Coast Improvement offers a range of design, construction and management services across a variety of sectors—interiors as well as exteriors—including office buildings, health care facilities, educational institutions, commercial properties, assisted living facilities, and residential communities. South Coast Improvement's services include: Preconstruction analysis; Construction management; General contracting; Design/build services; Capital improvement; Building envelope improvements; and Interior renovations.
For more information, visit www.southcoastimprovement.com or call 508-748-6545.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Filed Under: Construction
Latest on PrZen
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- 'Coping with COVID-19 Stress in Children and Families of Color,' A Virtual Town Hall
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- Amazon Bestselling Book Our Stories: Our Voices Featured on AM Metro NY Cover
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart