Popular on PrZen
- Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week South Florida Presented by Office Depot 194
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
- 83bar Further Expands Global Patient Activation Capabilities
- Perceivant Offers Consumer Version of re:MIND on Kickstarter
- Singapore FinTech Festival 2019 Reinvents IT industry
- MASTER Tape Head Preamplifier for Reel to Reel Tape Decks from Merrill Audio
- EasyIO introduces a new breed of Building Controller
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- Do you love to cook? Eat? master chef tuscan style home for sale
- Dakshidin Corporation (DKSC), Announces Hemp Cultivation Joint Venture in Oregon
The project will include an 1100-foot addition to the Rivercrest wing of the building. Rivercrest is a long-term care skilled nursing facility affiliated with New England Deaconess Hospital.
In addition, the project will include renovation and updated finishes in the occupied common space of the Rivercrest facility. The work will include a new HVAC system to allow for a more comfortable environment for residents and upgrades to electrical power and distribution to allow for future upgrades.
"Experts agree that occupied space projects like this are the most challenging, especially when you have residents who can be in a somewhat fragile state," said Alex Browne, project manager for South Coast Improvement Company. "With our experience in this space, we're looking forward to making this project a positive experience for both staff and residents with a superior end result."
The project is slated for completion in May 2020.
Rivercrest Long Term Care is a medium-sized nursing home facility in West Concord, with 108 beds and 36 residents (which would leave 72 beds available). Rivercrest Long Term Care participates in Medicare and Medicaid and is classified as a Nonprofit - Corporation ownership.
Based in Marion, Mass. and with an office in Reading, Pennsylvania, South Coast Improvement Co is a recognized leader in providing building and renovation services to a client base of senior living, healthcare, institutional and retail clients. For more information, please call 508-748-6545 or visit www.southcoastimprovement.com.
About South Coast Improvement Company:
South Coast Improvement offers a range of design, construction and management services across a variety of sectors—interiors as well as exteriors—including office buildings, health care facilities, educational institutions, commercial properties, assisted living facilities, and residential communities. South Coast Improvement's services include: Preconstruction analysis; Construction management; General contracting; Design/build services; Capital improvement; Building envelope improvements; and Interior renovations.
For more information, visit www.southcoastimprovement.com or call 508-748-6545.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Filed Under: Construction
Latest on PrZen
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- SelecTech Goes FreeStyle with Installation at Durfee High School Renovation
- Miracles of Kingman Publishing Launches New Website
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- Apollo Brands® Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreement Bringing Apollo Energy Gum® and Golf Gum® to The Nordic Countries
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence
- ACEINNA Launches New Current Sensing Article for Embedded Power Systems
- Upcycle Pop returns with its Sustainable Holiday Event. Art Exhibits, Performances and a Fashion Show
- Royal Portrush, Omni Barton Creek, Golf Rivals, Adidas, and Great Waters announced as winners of Golf Aficionado Magazine Best of 2019 Awards
- Jimmy Olang, From Less Than $20 and a Dream to One of The Fastest Growing Companies in Lehigh Valley
- WebSatchel makes mobile breakthrough
- NASA Awards PADT, Arizona State University and Kennesaw State University a $755,000 Phase II STTR Research Grant
- Gatski Commercial Names David Bauman managing director of property management
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers