Popular on PrZen
- Y the Wait Comes Up With a Plan for Restaurant Owners
- Additional Talent Announced For Cov-Aid™ 10-Hour Streaming Charity Event on Giving Tuesday, May 5
- Mask Company Wants To Give Away Protective Masks
- EdTech Startup Solves Biggest Challenge With Remote Online Testing
- Icecat profit increased sharply by 56% and revenues by 9% during 2019
- Study Says Relentless Deforestation Demands New Carbon Credit Accounting
- Hilton Garden Inn Destin Miramar Beach, FL Opens
- PINC named Top Logistics IT Provider in 2020
- 3 INPUT MASTER TRIDENT Tape Head Preamplifier for professional users of Reel to Reel Tape Decks from Merrill Audio
- Make Friends with a Houseful of Spiders in HARRY'S SPIDERS
Webster Printing, providers of fine commercial printing, commercial sign solutions and complete mailing/fulfillment services with locations in Hanson and Hanover, MA, has launched a new "Social Distancing Sign Solutions" division.
"We had an opportunity to create generic social distancing signs for a large New England supermarket chain and overnight, demand for this type of signage increased exponentially," explained Ernie Foster, president of Webster Printing, based in Hanson, MA and serving New England and beyond. "Whether a company has one or 150 locations, we make it incredibly easy for them to obtain high quality, durable social distancing signage. For example, store sign placement evaluations may be done via virtual tour on a smart phone. We're a full-service printer with the expertise and capacity for speedy custom sign fulfillment."
Webster's in-house design and creative services team can personalize and customize any type of social distancing signage. Or, if preferred, customers may provide their own file. With two shifts running, turnaround is a quick 48-hours.
Foster continued, "Although social distancing signage is critical during this crisis, the rules of social distancing will most likely remain with us for the foreseeable future. Education and continual reinforcement are the new reality. Webster Printing has come up with some ideas to help educate the public about the new social distancing rules."
Combining state-of-the-art pre-press and print technology with an 80 plus year history of excellence, Webster Printing is meeting this new demand with a dedicated division that offers both generic and customized social distancing signage. Among the markets they serve are hospitals, banks, pharmaceutical, corporate facilities, grocery and liquor stores, manufacturers, retailers, government buildings, colleges and universities.
Webster Printing offers social distancing signage in any size for walls, windows and floors. The materials used are durable and specified for each particular application. The company also provides signage in different languages (bilingual or multilingual signs) and has the capability to add symbols.
"Free social distancing evaluation"
Some facility managers and directors may be in need of advice regarding distancing signage. Webster Printing offers a free, carefully arranged in-person evaluation or virtual evaluation (via SmartPhone and video) of existing space.
Printing. Unlimited Possibilities™
Webster Printing provides a complete solution for printing, product packaging and fulfillment - from creating and producing custom print/packaging that stands out from the crowd to warehousing, picking and shipping to get product into customers' hands quickly and cost-effectively.
As a full-service printing plant with decades of experience in marketing and print services, Webster's in-house creative design team can translate product brand into signage and packaging with powerful appeal. Their team can design and engineer a custom solution that meets even the most complex set of requirements, including regulatory compliance for industries like healthcare. An FSC Certified printer, Webster can support customers' "green" initiatives with FSC-certified materials and environmentally friendly inks.
Webster's comprehensive logistics capabilities include warehousing, picking, packing, and shipping, providing a true, one-stop solution. Automated ordering systems make ecommerce fulfillment a seamless experience.
Webster Printing is located at 1069 West Washington Street in Hanson, and their warehousing/fulfillment facility is located in Hanover.
For more information, visit www.socialdistancingsignsolutions.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-447-5484.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on PrZen
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Capgemini UK Plc Breaches GDPR Regulations
- Practicing mindfulness without addressing self-destructive habits is like placing a band-aid on a festering wound
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line
- Bob Maffei Launches The Maffei Companies to Help The Next Generation of Entrepreneurs Succeed
- Learning How to Shift Your Thinking is the Best Way to Protect Your Mental Health During This Pandemic
- Restech is proud to announce the launch of PepsinCheck, a PEPTEST product branded for the U.S. consumer market
- For the first time ever, an endangered leatherback sea turtle is being tracked after nesting on the Gulf Coast of Florida
- Amazing New Kids' Show Born of COVID - Full of Laughter and Surprising Depth
- Stratum Nutrition® Welcomes Kyle Haws as Regional Operations Manager
- Dove Bennett Teams up With Local West Covina Residents to Provide Hot Meals During Quarantine
- CarHop Closing Pennsylvania Locations
- Two New Studies Confirm BLIS M18™ Effective Against Black Teeth Staining
- Colorado Functional Chewing Gum Brands Now Available Touch-Free; The New Normal is Helping to Expand a New Category
- New Book Offers Hands-On Guidance to Female Investors at Early Stage of Investing
- Green Energy Exchange Closes Financing with Shell Energy
- NS4ed Designs a Customized Career Readiness Portal for National Rural Education Association
- Lineus Medical Awarded Key Patent
- Sphinx Solutions Pvt Ltd; Appraised At CMMI Maturity Level 3
- LaTribuna Christian Publishing Announces Christian Visitation Through Skype For Care Center Patients