Popular on PrZen
- KYC2020 Awarded as a Global Leader in AML Compliance by RegTech Analyst 104
- ZMBIZI and Qnext announce a global partnership to integrate FileFlex on all ZMBIZI smartphones
- 4th Annual "Hollywood China Night" Oscars® Party Set for The Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, California, USA, on Sunday, February 9, 2020
- Chinese IT companies expand collaboration with Russia
- Tomahawk Robotics selected for UK Ministry of Defence (MOD) Nano Unmanned Air Systems (nUAS) Experimentation Programme
- 7th Annual Global Bars Day: 23 January 2020
- Hollywood Tribute® Event celebrates & recognizes extraordinary women of all ages and backgrounds
- Daniel Imperato v Securities exchange.( I ) 2020 Fraud upon court denial constitutional rights
- Brooklyn To Kick Off 2021 With A New Tradition Set to Rival Times Square New Year's Eve
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET) Announces the Aquisition of A E Drilling Services, LLC
How can I structure my retirement to avoid outliving my savings? How do I retrofit my home to accommodate aging? How do I evaluate in-home resources to provide the extra help I might need? How do I protect my legacy for the next generation?
Seniors First, a newly formed collaborative based in Eastern Massachusetts, offering a single source and well-vetted solution, has launched a new radio show and podcast on Talking Information Center radio based in Marshfield, MA. The show airs the last Friday of each month at 7 p.m. (ET).
Hosted by George Downey, also the founder of Seniors First as well as CEO of Harbor Mortgage Solutions in Braintree, MA, the show will include a wide range of professional experts who serve the senior community. Included are Accountants, Estate and Elder Law Attorneys, Registered Investment Advisors, Financial Planners, Geriatric Care Managers, Home Modification Contractors, In-Home Care Providers, Insurance Professionals, and Mortgage and Real Estate Professionals.
Seniors First was created and is championed by Harbor Mortgage Solutions, a family-owned, residential mortgage company serving Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Recognized as a leading housing wealth management authority, Harbor Mortgage is dedicated to serving the unique home financing and often complex needs of senior homeowners, while also promoting those needs among consumers, professional advisors, state legislators and industry regulators.
In addition to professional services, Seniors First offers educational and objective seminars to Councils on Aging, senior organizations, fraternal organizations, labor unions, college staff and faculty, human resources departments and business groups throughout Eastern Massachusetts. The seminars are presented in moderated panel discussions including experienced professionals expert on the subject matter.
Upcoming podcast topics will be wide-ranging on timely and important senior topics, for example:
- Aging in Place – From Cash Flow to Home Modifications and More
- In-Home Care – What You Need to Know and Avoid
- Successfully Surviving Death and Divorce
- Protecting and Managing Your Housing and Financial Wealth
- About the Kids – What You Need and What They Really Want
- Planning Ahead – What to Do and How to Do It Right
- How To Avoid Outliving Your Savings
- Navigating Social Security and Medicare
- Legacy Planning – Being the Author of your Life and End of Life Plan
- Social Security – Making the Right Choice
- Medicare – The Right Rx for You
- Downsizing and Decluttering – Where do you start
On a monthly basis the Seniors First radio show and podcast bring you information that helps you improve your retirement. We welcome your comments and suggestions for future shows. Please visit our website at www.SeniorsFirstMA.com.
For more information about Seniors First, contact George Downey, Harbor Mortgage Solutions, Inc., 100 Grandview Road, Suite 105, Braintree, MA 02184. Phone: (781) 843-5553, or Email: GDowney@HarborMortgage.com
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on PrZen
- Thiel College names Anthony Kos, Ph.D. new Business Administration and Accounting Chair
- Audience Serv Indonesia Drives More Direct Bookings In 2020
- San Francisco Opens The First Housing Program For Transgender & Gender Nonconforming Adults
- Diligence Capital Advisors Arranges Acquisition to Construction Loan for 37 Unit, Mixed-Use Project in South Kensington
- Part 2 of The Ken Fee Collection of Mostly Western Bitters Bottles Will Be Sold Online, Feb. 14-23
- Rape Victim Strikes Back At Janitorial Industry Giant
- Great Gulf Features Holistic Beauty Expert Tammy Fender Services at La Clara Luxury Residences
- Professional Women Need P.O.W.E.R.!
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating
- Linksys And Axiros Enter Into Strategic Partnership
- NRVT Explodes Into The Universe With Sizzling New Singles
- Axiros Solution Enables WND UK, Sigfox Operator For United Kingdom To Manage CPEs On Their Network
- Affordable Art Offered in Shannon's Online Sale Now Through January 23rd
- Belinda Goodrich ranked on Amazon best-seller list with new book, Get It Done: A Simple Process for Finding Harmony by Destroying Your To-Do List
- Actress Alessia Franchin Slated to Play a Lead role in "The Star Machine"
- BiKi's Ethan Ng Addresses the Rise of Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #80 Features 520 Rare and Iconic Works
- The OnDemand Venture Capital ™
- Industrial Microwave Machine Manufacturer
- LED Panel Backlit Translucent Material