Popular on PrZen
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept 333
- Goldstein Market Intelligence Expands its Intelligence Capabilities in UK with Senior Appointment 105
- Attention Bankoh Investment Customers Who Were Sold Northstar Financial Services (Bermuda) Ltd
- Successful Black Lawyers Share Lessons Learned and Provide Mentorship in a New Compilation Book
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Atlanta Church Teaches Youth How To Engage With Police; And Empowers Voter Rights At Virtual Summit
- NC-16 Teenage Web Series is Now Available Released on SeekaTV
- CST Group, CPAs Launches its New Outsourced Accounting Company, District Advisory
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- Stay Two Nights, Get One Free – Wyndham Tempts Visitors with Extra Points!
How can I structure my retirement to avoid outliving my savings? How do I retrofit my home to accommodate aging? How do I evaluate in-home resources to provide the extra help I might need? How do I protect my legacy for the next generation?
Seniors First, a newly formed collaborative based in Eastern Massachusetts, offering a single source and well-vetted solution, has launched a new radio show and podcast on Talking Information Center radio based in Marshfield, MA. The show airs the last Friday of each month at 7 p.m. (ET).
Hosted by George Downey, also the founder of Seniors First as well as CEO of Harbor Mortgage Solutions in Braintree, MA, the show will include a wide range of professional experts who serve the senior community. Included are Accountants, Estate and Elder Law Attorneys, Registered Investment Advisors, Financial Planners, Geriatric Care Managers, Home Modification Contractors, In-Home Care Providers, Insurance Professionals, and Mortgage and Real Estate Professionals.
Seniors First was created and is championed by Harbor Mortgage Solutions, a family-owned, residential mortgage company serving Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Recognized as a leading housing wealth management authority, Harbor Mortgage is dedicated to serving the unique home financing and often complex needs of senior homeowners, while also promoting those needs among consumers, professional advisors, state legislators and industry regulators.
In addition to professional services, Seniors First offers educational and objective seminars to Councils on Aging, senior organizations, fraternal organizations, labor unions, college staff and faculty, human resources departments and business groups throughout Eastern Massachusetts. The seminars are presented in moderated panel discussions including experienced professionals expert on the subject matter.
Upcoming podcast topics will be wide-ranging on timely and important senior topics, for example:
- Aging in Place – From Cash Flow to Home Modifications and More
- In-Home Care – What You Need to Know and Avoid
- Successfully Surviving Death and Divorce
- Protecting and Managing Your Housing and Financial Wealth
- About the Kids – What You Need and What They Really Want
- Planning Ahead – What to Do and How to Do It Right
- How To Avoid Outliving Your Savings
- Navigating Social Security and Medicare
- Legacy Planning – Being the Author of your Life and End of Life Plan
- Social Security – Making the Right Choice
- Medicare – The Right Rx for You
- Downsizing and Decluttering – Where do you start
On a monthly basis the Seniors First radio show and podcast bring you information that helps you improve your retirement. We welcome your comments and suggestions for future shows. Please visit our website at www.SeniorsFirstMA.com.
For more information about Seniors First, contact George Downey, Harbor Mortgage Solutions, Inc., 100 Grandview Road, Suite 105, Braintree, MA 02184. Phone: (781) 843-5553, or Email: GDowney@HarborMortgage.com
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Filed Under: Financial
Latest on PrZen
- BREAKING: #QMI #QMR Investigation Team has Released Status of our Investigation of the #QuinnMichaels #KidnappingCase
- Original Art and Photography by Award-Winning Filmmaker, Artist, Director, Producer and Writer Gina Lee Ronhovde Now Available on Redbubble & Society6
- Infamous Thierry Releases Official Music Video for Hit Single "Buss Down"
- SG24 LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of SkinGuard24 Hand Sanitizer Labeled to Contain Methanol
- Keys to Ease Concierge Realtors, Luxury Home Marketing Specialists
- 25 Sexual Abuse Victims Sue Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- From Pain to Beauty: The Journey of An Abstract Artist
- Gino Odjick Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- Ideanomics Q2 Highlights - Revenues Increase - 50% Debt Reduction - $36 M Cash
- SFO Commodities Joins RCM Ag Services To Expand Offerings for Local and Commercial Agriculture Operations
- Pressure Filtration System Industry Report 2017-2030 by Goldstein Market Intelligence
- TaxCon's keynote speakers welcome attendees to event
- Global Vacuum Filtration System Industry Report 2017-2030 by Goldstein Market Intelligence
- If you've lost a job and are struggling during the pandemic, choosing the right credit card could relieve stress
- WA Public Relations Company is Giving A Voice to Black Businesses in America
- Design and Order Name Badges Online with New Online Virtual Name Badge Designer
- Local Abstract Artist Offers New Painting for One Million Dollars
- DMS Recognized For Its Steady Growth With Seventh Consecutive Spot On Inc. 5000 List As It Transitions From Private To Publicly Held Company
- Tire Recycling Sector to Grow Over 5% Annually Through 2030 Reports Goldstein market Intelligence
- MIRAmedtech and Bio-Infusions Join Forces in Bringing Aesthetic Medical Innovations to the USA