Popular on PrZen
- KYC2020 Awarded as a Global Leader in AML Compliance by RegTech Analyst 118
- 4th Annual "Hollywood China Night" Oscars® Party Set for The Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, California, USA, on Sunday, February 9, 2020
- ZMBIZI and Qnext announce a global partnership to integrate FileFlex on all ZMBIZI smartphones
- Tomahawk Robotics selected for UK Ministry of Defence (MOD) Nano Unmanned Air Systems (nUAS) Experimentation Programme
- 7th Annual Global Bars Day: 23 January 2020
- Daniel Imperato v Securities exchange.( I ) 2020 Fraud upon court denial constitutional rights
- Billionaire Ken Langone and Group of Investors Partners With La Tortilleria and Abasto Media
- Y the Wait - "The Amazon of Smart Dining"
- Las Vegas commercial real estate company factors in two $40 million deals to close out 2019
- Falco eMotors Awarded Most Innovative Company in the Manufacturing Sector (Small Enterprises) by CII
Durfee High School is currently receiving a bit of a makeover. Part of that renovation is the conversion of an old academic building into administrative offices. The installation of the new flooring took place in that building for those new offices.
"One of the challenges of renovating an older building is ripping up old floor tiles to install new ones. It's time and energy consumptive and can greatly increase down time and the cost of a project," said Thomas Ricciardelli, president of SelecTech, Inc. "The buildings being renovated at Durfee are more than 30 years old. Durfee liked the fact that our interlocking tiles could be installed over the existing floor—without messy, time-consuming removal work or prep."
The City of Fall River's Chief Operations Officer Ken Pacheco oversaw the project for Durfee High School.
"We needed a product to be a floating floor that was also able to be installed over uneven surfaces. FreeStyle was the right choice for us," said Pacheco. "The installation couldn't have been easier. We are thrilled with the product and feel this will be a regular fix for our renovation products and also feel confident that this is also a great option for new construction."
SelecTech's FreeStyle Commercial Flooring employs a patented glueless "zipper" interlocking system that enables the flooring to be installed over existing flooring with minimal subfloor preparation. There's no need for messy, toxic adhesive and down-time is significantly reduced—often times without need to close off an area.
Made with 70 percent recycled materials and 100 percent recyclable, FreeStyle Commercial Flooring comes with a 10-year limited wear warranty - 20-mil wear layer with urethane/no-wax finish and is ADA slip-resistant compliant. FreeStyle Commercial Flooring is waterproof, anti-microbial and features a chemical and stain-resistant composition. It also meets CA 1350 Indoor Air Quality and is MAS Certified Green.
FreeStyle Commercial Flooring is available in a dozen standard colors and additional other special order colors.
To request a sample of FreeStyle Commercial Flooring, please call 508-583-3200 or visit https://selectech.com/.
About SelecTech, Inc:
FreeStyle is a division of SelecTech, Inc., which was founded in 1993 with the mission of creating valuable products from scrap plastics. The company has become a leader in the manufacture of flooring products from recycled materials and uses one million pounds of recycled materials annually. Their products are made with up to 100 percent recycled content, are 100 percent recyclable and installed without adhesives making them some of the "greenest" and most cost-effective flooring products available. The unique interlock system on SelecTech's flooring products enable them to be installed at a much lower cost, without a lot of costly downtime, which provides significant value to customers.
Using state-of-the-art technology and innovative product design, SelecTech has also created the top performing Place N' Go residential flooring products, which are available at Home Depot. They are also the creators and manufacturers of StaticStop ESD flooring products. SelecTech is a vendor partner of Health Care Institute (HCI), an International Facility Management Association (IFMA) alliance partner and Starnet, an international flooring contractor cooperative. The company is headquartered at 33 Wales Avenue, Suite F in Avon, MA. For more information about SelecTech, visit https://selectech.com/.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on PrZen
- Millis Man Releases 1993 Title Recipes for The Roommate-Impaired as Kindle ebook
- AAFD Welcomes The Independent Association of BurgerIM Franchisees
- Lightstone Solutions Announces 2020-2021 On-Site Tribal Gaming Commission Training Series
- Bruneau & Co.'s February 15 Auction Will Feature Artworks by Jeff Koons, John Singer Sargent, Others
- Exclusive Private Screening in the Heart of NYC for Multi-Award Winning Short-Film Roses are Blind!
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- SelecTech Adds Green Flooring to Its AIA Continuing Education Unit Offerings
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- Alumni Staffing awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract assisted by Bethany Elgin
- UGE Signs Agreement to Develop, Build, and Finance Community Solar Project in New York City
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- SHACKNEWS & HYPERX PARTNER WITH WIZARD WORLD TO BRING THE ESPORTS LOUNGE TO POP CULTURE EVENTS
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana, Pottery & Folk Art auction, 640 lots in all, will be held Feb. 8th
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer
- The Legacy of Jack LaLanne, The Godfather of Fitness, Introduced to a New Generation