Popular on PrZen
- AUA College of Medicine Partners with Fisk University
- LOTUS VAPING TECHNOLOGIES Files Premarket Tobacco Applications with the FDA
- WW2 GI Bribe & Barter Kits - Hidden Coin & Jewelry Inside
- Offset Launches Joint Venture With Axis Replay To Create Artist Driven Live + Virtual Concert
- 3rd Annual Atlanta Fashion & Polo Classic takes place at Atlanta Polo Club
- Cookology21 Professional Culinary School Rolls Out Virtual Program
- SienaBlü Group Selected by the United Nations as a Participant in the Global Sustainability Compact
- Winners Announced for The OBWS Black Entrepreneur of The Year Awards, presented by Snapchat
- Going Global on a Shoestring - Global Expansion in the Software Industry on a Small Budget
- Dr. Myron Wentz gives multimillion dollar legacy gift to Children's Hunger Fund Legacy Foundation
Durfee High School is currently receiving a bit of a makeover. Part of that renovation is the conversion of an old academic building into administrative offices. The installation of the new flooring took place in that building for those new offices.
"One of the challenges of renovating an older building is ripping up old floor tiles to install new ones. It's time and energy consumptive and can greatly increase down time and the cost of a project," said Thomas Ricciardelli, president of SelecTech, Inc. "The buildings being renovated at Durfee are more than 30 years old. Durfee liked the fact that our interlocking tiles could be installed over the existing floor—without messy, time-consuming removal work or prep."
The City of Fall River's Chief Operations Officer Ken Pacheco oversaw the project for Durfee High School.
"We needed a product to be a floating floor that was also able to be installed over uneven surfaces. FreeStyle was the right choice for us," said Pacheco. "The installation couldn't have been easier. We are thrilled with the product and feel this will be a regular fix for our renovation products and also feel confident that this is also a great option for new construction."
SelecTech's FreeStyle Commercial Flooring employs a patented glueless "zipper" interlocking system that enables the flooring to be installed over existing flooring with minimal subfloor preparation. There's no need for messy, toxic adhesive and down-time is significantly reduced—often times without need to close off an area.
Made with 70 percent recycled materials and 100 percent recyclable, FreeStyle Commercial Flooring comes with a 10-year limited wear warranty - 20-mil wear layer with urethane/no-wax finish and is ADA slip-resistant compliant. FreeStyle Commercial Flooring is waterproof, anti-microbial and features a chemical and stain-resistant composition. It also meets CA 1350 Indoor Air Quality and is MAS Certified Green.
FreeStyle Commercial Flooring is available in a dozen standard colors and additional other special order colors.
To request a sample of FreeStyle Commercial Flooring, please call 508-583-3200 or visit https://selectech.com/.
About SelecTech, Inc:
FreeStyle is a division of SelecTech, Inc., which was founded in 1993 with the mission of creating valuable products from scrap plastics. The company has become a leader in the manufacture of flooring products from recycled materials and uses one million pounds of recycled materials annually. Their products are made with up to 100 percent recycled content, are 100 percent recyclable and installed without adhesives making them some of the "greenest" and most cost-effective flooring products available. The unique interlock system on SelecTech's flooring products enable them to be installed at a much lower cost, without a lot of costly downtime, which provides significant value to customers.
Using state-of-the-art technology and innovative product design, SelecTech has also created the top performing Place N' Go residential flooring products, which are available at Home Depot. They are also the creators and manufacturers of StaticStop ESD flooring products. SelecTech is a vendor partner of Health Care Institute (HCI), an International Facility Management Association (IFMA) alliance partner and Starnet, an international flooring contractor cooperative. The company is headquartered at 33 Wales Avenue, Suite F in Avon, MA. For more information about SelecTech, visit https://selectech.com/.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on PrZen
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Beverly Hills 90210 With The Beverly Hills 90210 Podcast Super Show
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month