Popular on PrZen
- Innovative NeoEyes Eye Cream Removes Dark Circles And Bags Under The Eyes 824
- Revolutionary Program With AminoFitin Promotes Natural Muscle Growth 378
- The Intelligent Health Association returns with its award winning Intelligent Health Pavilion for 9th year at HIMSS18 336
- World's Most Expensive Shampoo Triple Stem Cell Shampoo 231
- Is This the End of the Galileoscope?
- Wente Vineyards Celebrates 135th Anniversary in 2018
- FoodNiche Partners with Edamam to Offer Access to Over 2 Million Recipes With Detailed Nutritional Analysis
- Dr. Jennifer Flo joins Grady Podiatry
- Jason Mitchell Of My Home Group Is The Number 1 Resale Agent In Arizona
- NoVa Sculptor to be featured in Documentary by Florida State University College of Motion Picture Arts
This collaboration will benefit customers both with the geographical reach of Nordicdoc and the customisation and consulting expertise of Selectec, and is part of Selectec's strategy to support organisations in the region with their digital transformation activities.
The solutions offered by the Selectec and Nordicdoc partnership, are enabling organisations to make efficiency gains and improve customer experiences, by delivering automation, integration and usability improvements within the print, copy, scan and document management tasks of process workflows.
The partnership is perfectly timed for Selectec and Nordicdoc to deliver the latest enhancements of PaperCut MF to organisations in the Nordic region.
The latest PaperCut MF release includes enhancements aimed at improving the user's experience across many devices and enhancing the capability of organisations to integrate scanning directly into business processes.
Headlining the latest release of the PaperCut MF product is the inclusion of Integrated Scanning on Ricoh Smart Operation Panel (SmartSDK) devices. This brings organisations direct efficiency gains, by cutting out multiple steps from the traditional hardcopy to softcopy document management process.
There are also various new and exciting enhancements for HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox.
BYOD printing challenges are now a thing of the past, with the update to PaperCut MF Mobility Print to now support macOS and Linux servers, in addition to the existing Windows server support.
To round off the update, Microsoft Azure Active Directory can now be used to easily sync users with PaperCut NG & MF.
Ben McKean, EMEA Channel Director at Selectec: "Selectec is excited to move into 2018 in partnership with Nordicdoc. The strength of our process and technical expertise, combined with the customer reach and localised support of Nordicdoc, enables new focus and effort to be placed on enabling organisations to cut costs, enhance processes and improve user experience within a wide range of print, scan and copy applications. Selectec is continuing to look for opportunities to support partners and their end customer with their digital transformation strategies."
More on PrZen
Lembit Karlson, CEO Nordicdoc Solutions AB: "We from Nordicdoc see the alliance with Selectec as a strategic and logical partnership for enhancing our business in the Nordic Countries. We have in the recent years been selling Papercut MF successfully and think this partnership with Selectec will take us to the next level.
Andrea Sexton PR
18 Torchacre Rise Dursley UK, United Kingdom GL11 4LW
Latest on PrZen
- Award-winning Comedian to Perform in Houston on April 6
- Emvironmental Systems Specializes in Oil Tank Removal & Remediation of NJ Foreclosure Properties !
- CarePICS awarded Digital Wound Management System agreement with Premier
- Coldwell Banker Hearthside Recognizes 2017 Local And National Award-Winning Agents
- Grammy Award nominee Jory Vinikour headlines Thiel College Con Spirito Series
- Lithium Motor Car Co announces their new hybrid tumtumcar
- Literary artists invited to enter sanctioned show at San Mateo County Fair
- 'Darcy' to make NY premiere at Awards Closing Night of SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2018
- Portable, battery operated IEPE signal conditioner
- Mondo exhibiting rubber flooring ideal for health clubs, fitness facilities and gyms at IHRSA 2018
- Multi-Function Cable Clips of Blue Key World Ensures a Mess-Free Household Attested by Its Users
- Stella Rimington is announced as key note speaker for the Active Risk Manager Global Conference
- Forum Extended Care Services Releases 2017 Customer Satisfaction Data
- Business Professionals Have a New A.I.-Powered Assistant — LikeSo PRO, for When Success Demands Confident Communication
- Global Military Avionics market grows to US$ 38 billion in 2025 according MarketForecast.com
- Dischell Bartle Dooley Sponsors Race Benefiting Special Needs Community
- Four Different Uber Services for Drivers Using TLC Car Rentals
- Dawn of A New Era in Historic Arizona Town
- Sales Underway of Mixed-Use Commercial Sites at Halifax Town Center ‒ DIX Development's I-95 Interchange Property in Ormond Beach
- Qilin World Capital Sponsored Shares Investment Conference in Singapore