Popular on PrZen
- Grand Opening Sept 7 - 9th Urban Tacos Mexican Grill NJ 204
- First Post-Grand Jury Child Abuse Lawsuit Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese 169
- Surf Dogs Surfing for Charity and One Little Pug Is Making a Splash with a Rare Disease 145
- STARK Industries Participates in 2018 MHSRS with Ohio State University Exhibiting DoD Warfighter Uses of Isansys Lifetouch Wireless Cardiac Telemetry 123
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Van Wagoner Ventures Addresses Smart Grid Potential 123
- Bitcoin-era Blockchain Unveils "Digital Notes" 122
- HansenCX Accelerates Growth with Opening of New Office in Columbia, South Carolina 116
- Lose Weight And Maintain Health with PhenQ - A Review by HealthClinicUSA 116
- Chinese Feature Film Salvaged from Corrupt Hard Drive, to Screen at Kazan IFF 115
- Jazz Singer Kathy Sanborn's "Love Will Light the Way" Releases September 1, 2018 101
This collaboration will benefit customers both with the geographical reach of Nordicdoc and the customisation and consulting expertise of Selectec, and is part of Selectec's strategy to support organisations in the region with their digital transformation activities.
The solutions offered by the Selectec and Nordicdoc partnership, are enabling organisations to make efficiency gains and improve customer experiences, by delivering automation, integration and usability improvements within the print, copy, scan and document management tasks of process workflows.
The partnership is perfectly timed for Selectec and Nordicdoc to deliver the latest enhancements of PaperCut MF to organisations in the Nordic region.
The latest PaperCut MF release includes enhancements aimed at improving the user's experience across many devices and enhancing the capability of organisations to integrate scanning directly into business processes.
Headlining the latest release of the PaperCut MF product is the inclusion of Integrated Scanning on Ricoh Smart Operation Panel (SmartSDK) devices. This brings organisations direct efficiency gains, by cutting out multiple steps from the traditional hardcopy to softcopy document management process.
There are also various new and exciting enhancements for HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox.
BYOD printing challenges are now a thing of the past, with the update to PaperCut MF Mobility Print to now support macOS and Linux servers, in addition to the existing Windows server support.
To round off the update, Microsoft Azure Active Directory can now be used to easily sync users with PaperCut NG & MF.
Ben McKean, EMEA Channel Director at Selectec: "Selectec is excited to move into 2018 in partnership with Nordicdoc. The strength of our process and technical expertise, combined with the customer reach and localised support of Nordicdoc, enables new focus and effort to be placed on enabling organisations to cut costs, enhance processes and improve user experience within a wide range of print, scan and copy applications. Selectec is continuing to look for opportunities to support partners and their end customer with their digital transformation strategies."
Lembit Karlson, CEO Nordicdoc Solutions AB: "We from Nordicdoc see the alliance with Selectec as a strategic and logical partnership for enhancing our business in the Nordic Countries. We have in the recent years been selling Papercut MF successfully and think this partnership with Selectec will take us to the next level.
Andrea Sexton PR
18 Torchacre Rise Dursley UK, United Kingdom GL11 4LW
Latest on PrZen
- Book 50 Ways to Get Your Way by Juliet Huck Promotes the Art of Persuading Others Using the Simple Power of Commonsense Values
- Evolve IP® to Hold Women, Wine, and Tech Event to Stimulate Collaboration
- JNN Group Announces Acceptance as CMMI Institute Partner
- Nancy Payne Named Director of Business Development of CheckpointID
- New Doctor of Behavioral Health Admissions Applicant Resources Available
- Digital Media Solutions to Get in the Game with "EndZone Madness" Activation as a Gold Sponsor of 2018 LeadsCon Connect to Convert
- TriboFilm Research Inc. Announces Phase 2 SBIR Grant Award from The National Institutes of Health under Award Number R44EY024461
- At EURETINA 2018, Navigated Retina Laser is Moving into the Next Decade
- Stress Breakthrough Coaching Now Accessible Worldwide to Burned-Out & Stressed-Out Moms
- Startup Weekend Miami: Latinx In Tech Brings National Spotlight On Miami Latin Entrepreneurs
- LR Foundation announces new partnership with Crete Academy - Preps for inaugural Career Day Interactive Fair
- Cinedapt Revitalizes the Entertainment Industry to End Piracy with Personalized Films
- NutriStyle Seeks to Disrupt Healthcare, Grocery Industries with Artificial Intelligence
- Governor Brown Signs Assembly Bill 3141 Sunset of BAR
- Award Winning Plumbing & Heating Company in Berkshire Website Relaunch
- Karda Consulting Launches Cyber Security Managed Services
- Summer Hill Films goes to 'Fire Island' with new female driven romantic comedy!
- UU Wellesley Welcomes Senior Minister Rev. Dr. Kelly Murphy Mason
- Lewis Parks Hosts Inaugural Lure for a Cure Fundraiser in Buckhead
- Custom slitting meets specific production process needs