Popular on PrZen
- Children's Hunger Fund Responds to COVID-19
- CoronaHub Slack community combats Coronavirus
- RENTING A DEDICATED SERVER WITH BTC JUST GOT CHEAPER
- Helping to Build Ventilators in the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Astor Capital On Acquisition Trail in Asia
- myLAB Box Announces Pre-sale of At-home COVID-19 Test
- Keeping Food Safe During the Coronavirus: Purfresh's Ozone Technology Mitigates Virus Contamination
- Astor Looking to Acquire ZZ Capital and Convoy Asset Management
- 2000 Points Drop In Dow Jones Index Was Predicted Using Vedic Astrology On Feb 7, 2020
- Kyocera Highlights Total Rugged Mobile Solutions For Construction And More At Conexpo-conagg 2020
Rude Rangers Entertainment, LLC is pleased to announce it will begin airing episodes of "The Hollywood Life Show" on its streaming television network. "The Hollywood Life" chronicles the adventure of Mike Miles and Brent Gaskin, two accomplished entrepreneurs, entertainers and media executives as they navigate the highs and lows of Hollywood. During each episode, viewers watch this dynamic duo's climb to the top of the entertainment industry and the interesting individuals they meet along the way. "We're committed to telling our truth and showing everyone success doesn't happen overnight say Miles and Gaskins. There are serious sacrifices involved with pursuing the Hollywood dream but are the risks worth the reward? We'll leave that conclusion up to the show's viewers!"
Rude Rangers TV is a multi-genre network available on the Roku streaming OTT platform and national cable television. The network offers viewers original content, exclusive shopping opportunities, information and entertainment centered around health and wellness, pop culture, celebrity news, fashion, cuisine, music, art and style. The network will also introduce viewers to a variety of shows, characters, personalities and hosts that make them not only feel good but think, laugh often and take the steps necessary to live their best possible lives.
"The Hollywood Life Show is exciting new programming for our network says Rudy J. Breedy, Vice President of Programming for Rude Rangers Entertainment. Most people think the lives of people on TV are glamorous and the problems they face insignificant. Mike and Brent's willingness truly show what it takes to be a star makes for gripping television. We can't wait for everyone to watch." The Hollywood Life Show and other offerings on the Rude Rangers TV network are available on demand by visiting www.ruderangerstv.com
About Rude Rangers Entertainment, LLC
Rude Rangers Entertainment, LLC and the Rude Rangers Unite brand began at the radio station of a New York State community college and quickly evolved into a popular Facebook live weekly video stream. It's success on Facebook led to its inclusion on three national cable TV networks (YouToo America, STGN-49 and The Reewind Network) as well as DirecTV and Amazon Prime Video. The brand has also grown to include Rudy Radio (available on Pandora and the iHeart Radio app), apparel and lifestyle brand (Ruderangersshop.com), special events division and discount travel club. The company's tagline is "Work…Play..Slay!
About Roku, Inc.
With more than 30.5 million active users, Roku pioneered streaming to the TV by connecting users to the content they love and provide advertisers with unique capabilities to engage consumers. Roku streaming players and Roku TV models are available around the world through direct retail sales and licensing arrangements with TV OEMs and service operators. The company was founded by Anthony Wood, inventor of the DVR.
Filed Under: Entertainment
Latest on PrZen
- Generis Knowledge Management Join Gens and Associates Premier Benchmark Membership Program
- Labratfinder.com launches the COVID-19 web research info center as "Who is Who, Where is Who, and Who Uses What Products" free to access web page
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 10 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q1 2020
- Alpega TMS brings together the expertise of inet and transwide
- McGuire Group Facilities Donating N95 Respirator Masks to First Responders
- Announcing the Spring 2020 Opening of TOKYO mizumachi and SUMIDA RIVER WALK Footbridge, Connecting Tokyo SKYTREE® to Asakusa area sites
- Pvilion Awarded Air Force SBIR Phase II Program For Rapidly Deployable, Solar Powered Structures
- Helping aspiring authors turn coronavirus self-isolation into opportunity
- Refereum, DLive, Tron, and Bittorrent Team Together to Reward Users for Social Distancing During COVID-19
- Ideanomics' Announces Pilot Program to Monetize EV Energy Sales
- Higher Digital Appoints New Advisory Board Members as Colleges and Universities Seek Guidance to Adapt to Online Teaching and Learning
- Chicago Tech Startup Launches New "House Painting In Place" Technology In Wake Of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Abintegro redefines how employers recruit early talent
- NOKR Urges Preparedness During COVID-19 Global Emergency
- Chicago Tech Startup Launches New "House Painting In Place" Technology In Wake Of Coronavirus
- Datavalet Helps Teams Work Remotely During Covid-19 Crisis
- Holabird's Online Big Tent Auction, April 16-19 Features Stamps, Coins, Americana, Mining, much more
- PINC's Matt Yearling named Rock Star of the Supply Chain by Food Logistics magazine
- Castellex Adds Positive Air Pressure Feature to their Air Filtration Systems for Battling Coronavirus
- The Sports Circus Rockets into Greater Houston