Popular on PrZen
- AUA College of Medicine Partners with Fisk University - 127
- LOTUS VAPING TECHNOLOGIES Files Premarket Tobacco Applications with the FDA
- Offset Launches Joint Venture With Axis Replay To Create Artist Driven Live + Virtual Concert
- Winners Announced for The OBWS Black Entrepreneur of The Year Awards, presented by Snapchat
- SienaBlü Group Selected by the United Nations as a Participant in the Global Sustainability Compact
- Going Global on a Shoestring - Global Expansion in the Software Industry on a Small Budget
- Dr. Myron Wentz gives multimillion dollar legacy gift to Children's Hunger Fund Legacy Foundation
- New Product! Photo Buttons: Putting a Smile Behind the Mask during the Covid 19 crisis
- Hypersonic Drone Startup Inks Rocket Testing Agreement with Colorado Air and Space Port
- Banana Club Debut Music Video For The Release Of "the Feels"
Rude Rangers Entertainment, LLC is pleased to announce that its status as a media conglomerate has expanded beyond its popular television network, boutique public relations firm, brand management company, print magazine and special events division to now include an internet based radio station. Now available on the Pandora streaming service, Rudy Radio is a multi-genre platform that offers listeners original content, exclusive opportunities, information and entertainment centered around health, wellness, pop culture, celebrity news, fashion, cuisine, music, art and style. The station also connects listeners to some of Rude Rangers Entertainment's most popular shows like Let's Kick It With the Joneses, Rudy's Room, Muscles & Stilettos, She Does Credit, Dropping Gemz and Steve The Medium. The station will also feature new shows and hosts that make them not only feel good but think, laugh often and take the steps necessary to live their best possible lives.
"With nearly 70 million active users each month, Pandora is the perfect platform for our fast growing audience, says Rudy J. Breedy, Vice President of Programming for Rude Rangers Entertainment. Rudy Radio will feature independent music artists, comedy specials, spoken word performances and audio books that appeal to all interests. We believe Pandora will introduce our brand to individuals who've never heard of us before but be instantly enthralled by our stars and their shows. Best of all, this new relationship enables everyone to enjoy Rudy Radio on their phone, tablet and computer while at work, inside their home and even cars thanks to Android Auto and Apple CarPlay." Visit Rudyradio.com to listen anytime.
About Rude Rangers Entertainment, LLC
Rude Rangers Entertainment, LLC and the Rude Rangers Unite brand began at the radio station of a New York State community college and quickly evolved into a popular Facebook live weekly video stream. It's success on Facebook led to its inclusion on three national cable TV networks (YouToo America, STGN-49, The Reewind Network) as well as DirecTV, Amazon Prime Video and other Roku channels. The brand has also grown to include an apparel and lifestyle brand (Ruderangersshop.com), special events division and discount travel club. The company's tagline is "Work…Play..Slay!
Pandora is the world's most powerful music discovery platform unleashing the infinite power of music and audio content by connecting artists and fans, whether through earbuds, car speakers, live on stage or anywhere fans want to experience it. Visit Pandora.com for more information.
Filed Under: Entertainment
Latest on PrZen
- Arduino Based CAN Bus, LIN Bus, Ethernet Development And Prototyping Boards For Automotive And Industrial Applications
- Virtual Lean Six Sigma and Artificial Intelligence Conference Helps Solve Problems in Year of Pandemic
- Award-winning jazz singer/composer Kathy Sanborn releases a very special "America the Beautiful" for freedom lovers everywhere
- J.F. Taylor, Inc. Selects DiSTI Corporation for AMPV Trainer
- Menufy Accepts Six Additional Cryptocurrencies for Digital Food Orders
- KleenParts.com Finally Makes Carburetor Cleaning Easy
- CEO Coaching International Client Waste2Wear Wins Sustainable Business Award from the European Union Chamber of Commerce
- Is Your Workplace Safe for Return?
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- Cheeses of Europe Celebrates Brunch Culture
- ROSIE READER Launches Literary Adventures for Children Ages 3 to 5
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City