Popular on PrZen
- Arcuity Ai, Inc. Launch Of Blockchain Platform To Authenticate Record Orders For California Workers Compensation
- New Guide Book for Entrepreneurs "Signs You Might Be An Entrepreneur" Enjoys Positive Reviews Internationally
- Chart-Topping Hip-Hop Artist Deshawn White Goes For His Second Wind With His 2019 EP Release Titled 'Power Trip'
- GirlsCode Members Doing Their Part to Close Gender Gap in Tech
- Sri Lankan Suicide Bombers: More Examples of Family Affiliated Terrorism
- India's French Connection: Indian Artists in France at DAG New York through May 24
- Acumentrics, Inc. Receives Grant From The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts For Workforce Training
- Bisnar Chase Secures $11-Million Jury Verdict for Wife and Children of Man Who Died by Suicide While in Rehab
- Viral Facebook video shares Australian woman's inspirational journey of hope & finding love after 10 years of domestic violence
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
There's a way to beat the system though: outsourcing the mundane and repetitive work to robots. The solution has been pioneered in the field of business administration by Osome, a tech-savvy Incorporation, Secretarial Services, and Accounting agency. By automating the routine, they freed the certified agents to focus on great user experience and achieved significant cost cuts. SGD2,550 (about US$1,800) — that's the total cost of Singapore company formation for foreigners with Osome. The 'Bonanza' package (Bonanza meaning an unexpected source of wealth) includes Incorporation, Company Secretary, Address, and the Nominee Director for a year, which is everything a foreigner needs to start their business in Singapore and run it for the first 12 months. Company incorporation for Singaporeans and PRs is even cheaper being only around SGD350.
"We built Osome because we wanted to give our customers time, and technology is a great way to achieve that. Once the routine is automated, you are free to analyze, create, and make a difference, which is why we all start businesses in the first place", says Victor Lysenko, Osome CEO.
As they reduced the costs, Osome worked on providing better value as well. First, they got rid of the Security deposit. For years taking a deposit when hiring a Nominee Director has been the industry standard in Singapore. While very common, it seems fairly unjustified to the customer. So when you employ a Nominee Director service from Osome, you just pay a yearly fee, that's it. The other benefit is the Unlimited Corporate Secretarial services. Those cover all standard resolutions you might need throughout the year. It means no matter how many changes you go through, there will be no extra charges. And they provide additional service with their address (included in the deal): they notify you about your correspondence, scan, and send it to you. Very convenient if you want to manage your company from abroad. Of course, if you plan to move to Singapore, Osome also helps with working visas for you and your family.
Osome is a poster child of modern technology advantages: they have even been named Pioneers of Cloud Community Network by Infocomm Media Development Authority of Singapore. So far, they have enrolled over 800 customers and just recently raised US$2 mln in funding to develop and expand. Read more about the company's development in its official blog.
Latest on PrZen
- How to choose a detoxification centre that works
- Endovenous laser therapy (evlt)
- All You Need to Know About Dental Implants
- Emerald mineral and their properties
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- How effective is Coolsculpting for your health?
- Benefits of Using Dental Implants
- Check Dentist Reviews To Find A Perfect Dentist
- Top Reasons To Find A Best And Professional Dentist
- Carefully choose a pain specialist
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- Choosing a Cool sculpting provider
- Considerations When Searching a Capable Dentist
- Maapera Analytics Awarded Product Demonstration Program
- At age 78, Grandma of Brazil becomes an influencer of fashion and behavior on Instagram
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Launches New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Initiative on Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019
- Nonprofits First Releases 501cPro Toolkit Invaluable Tool for Growing Nonprofits