Popular on PrZen
- Unprecedented continuing medical education on ME/CFS brings relief to doctors and patients alike 206
- Blockchain Advocacy Coalition Sponsors Bill to Allow Virtual Currency Payments for California Cannabis Taxes
- Libel Notice Served on Reliq Health Technologies, Lisa Crossley and Eugene Beukman
- 5SI Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Blue Valley High Junior Wins First Place in ESU Kansas City's 35th Annual Shakespeare Competition
- National Wholesale Liquidators is Back In Bay Parkway, Brooklyn Grand Opening, Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- CMG Holdings Group, Inc. Issues Shareholder Update
- GreatPoint Ventures Invests In Leading Gene Therapy Delivery Platform
- CURevl Announces Alliance with Reunion Student Loan Finance Corporation
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
There's a way to beat the system though: outsourcing the mundane and repetitive work to robots. The solution has been pioneered in the field of business administration by Osome, a tech-savvy Incorporation, Secretarial Services, and Accounting agency. By automating the routine, they freed the certified agents to focus on great user experience and achieved significant cost cuts. SGD2,550 (about US$1,800) — that's the total cost of Singapore company formation for foreigners with Osome. The 'Bonanza' package (Bonanza meaning an unexpected source of wealth) includes Incorporation, Company Secretary, Address, and the Nominee Director for a year, which is everything a foreigner needs to start their business in Singapore and run it for the first 12 months. Company incorporation for Singaporeans and PRs is even cheaper being only around SGD350.
"We built Osome because we wanted to give our customers time, and technology is a great way to achieve that. Once the routine is automated, you are free to analyze, create, and make a difference, which is why we all start businesses in the first place", says Victor Lysenko, Osome CEO.
As they reduced the costs, Osome worked on providing better value as well. First, they got rid of the Security deposit. For years taking a deposit when hiring a Nominee Director has been the industry standard in Singapore. While very common, it seems fairly unjustified to the customer. So when you employ a Nominee Director service from Osome, you just pay a yearly fee, that's it. The other benefit is the Unlimited Corporate Secretarial services. Those cover all standard resolutions you might need throughout the year. It means no matter how many changes you go through, there will be no extra charges. And they provide additional service with their address (included in the deal): they notify you about your correspondence, scan, and send it to you. Very convenient if you want to manage your company from abroad. Of course, if you plan to move to Singapore, Osome also helps with working visas for you and your family.
Osome is a poster child of modern technology advantages: they have even been named Pioneers of Cloud Community Network by Infocomm Media Development Authority of Singapore. So far, they have enrolled over 800 customers and just recently raised US$2 mln in funding to develop and expand. Read more about the company's development in its official blog.
Latest on PrZen
- Kids Coach is Raising Money to Create Educational Drone Coding Series
- Breaking NEWS!! Breaking NEWS!!
- Atlantic Stewardship Bank Donates Over $1,061,500 Million to Support Our Community
- Valogix LLC Announces Exhibitor Sponsorship of Oracle NetSuite SuiteWorld 2019
- New Book Addressing America's Political Divide is Released Today
- Tackling Homelessness Through Digital Transformation: Palm Beach County Partners with Dharma Platform to More Effectively Aid the Most Vulnerable
- Viscosity Hires a Sixth Oracle ACE
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- Winners of Disruptive Startup Summit 2019
- Miami LGBT Minority Business Receives Wiley Ruby Award
- Toni Newman of St. James Infirmary Wins Legacy Award for San Francisco TDOV 2019
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Productiv, Inc. Rolls Out Template for Supply Chain Success
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Victoria Miningham Brings Classical Music to Millennials with Victoria Opera House
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery
- Wayin Partners With Adobe To Collect Zero-Party Data Through Interactive Experiences
- Chicago Tween to Receive Rising Star Award at an Independent Event During Cannes Film Festival
- 2019 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Celebrated Singer-Songwriter, Photographer and Poet, Paul Kloschinsky Receives Top Honors in the 2018-2019 Reader Views Literary Awards