Popular on PrZen
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Kastlfel Teams with Zoo & Aquarium Operator Service Systems Associates on Earth Day 2019 Apparel to benefit Earth Day Network
- Beneficial Beans Garden And Retail Internship - Creating Opportunities For Adults With Autism Working Towards Meaningful Community-Based Employment
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Mission Farms CBD Continues its Success with Expansion of CBD Product Line by adding Ten New CBD Products in Early 2019
- "Signet Will Shock The World," A New Battery That Will Virtually Last Forever
- Sage IT Launches RPA Center of Excellence (COE) with Automation Anywhere
- New Life for the Galileoscope!
- Cirrus Response announces new automation products that build engagement, enhance the customer
Rahim Hassanally has served as secretary for the Toyota Lexus Minority Dealers Association Board of Directors and is a member of the National Automotive Dealers Association. He is also a member of both the National Association of Minority Automobile Dealers and the Administration Committee and Chair of the Policy and Procedure Committee. He's earned many distinctions in his career, including earning the title of Board Member of AIADA.
With new adventures on the horizon for Mr. Hassanally, we can look back at his impressive career and the distinctions that led to his present success.
Rahim Hassanally could have gone into the hotel business that his parents had established years before, but his heart was elsewhere. At 16, he signed up for classes at a local car dealership (taking place daily from 8am to noon) to learn how to be a better salesman. Through a co-op work study program with his Texas high school, Rahim could sell cars at the Colonial Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep in Dallas and still earn his diploma.
He was a natural at it and was selling 25 to 30 vehicles a month in no time. Mr. Hassanally continued improving and demonstrated his growing skill at three different dealerships before eventually being promoted to General Sales Manager. He later earned a bachelor's degree in political science at Southern Methodist University in Dallas to hone his talent and learn more about the diverse and changing auto sales market.
By 28, Rahim Hassanally purchased his own dealership which housed both Infiniti of Fairfield and Volvo of Fairfield. He later operated 16 franchises and created hundreds of jobs and revenue for Solano County and beyond. An industry leader, he's earned distinction from his peers for his optimistic attitude, his thoughtful planning, and his savviness in the automotive field. In difficult times, such as in the present economic state, he rises to the challenge claiming that the rough seasons teach him to manage his resources for maximum profitability.
Momentum Auto Group owner Rahim Hassanally prove itself again as a top dealership leader in Solano County with a plan to react to customer needs speedily during their transition to fresh management. This customer service offered by his company is a temporary solution in reply to branch shutdowns until novel management is set to open doors yet again at its Solano County dealerships.
Rahim Hassanally was appointed as a member of the New Motor Vehicle Board of the Department of Motor Vehicles by the governor of California, Edmund G. Brown, Jr.
He was also appointed to the California Consumer Motor Vehicle Recovery Corporation Board of Directors.
He's generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue (including $500 million in revenues in 2015) and is one of the largest sales tax payers in the Solano County area. Rahim Hassanally is a respected automotive leader, helping bring jobs, revenue, and vehicles year-round to customers in California.
Momentum Auto Group
Momentum Auto Group
Latest on PrZen
- Viral Facebook video shares Australian woman's inspirational journey of hope & finding love after 10 years of domestic violence
- Whisky a Go Go Hosts Concert Featuring Music of Cobra Kai on June 12
- The Democrat and Chronicle Names ComTec Solutions a Winner Of The Rochester Top Workplaces 2019 Award
- First Kansai-Style Udon Specialty Restaurant to Open in Toronto
- CAIR Lawsuit Against Oklahoma Gun Range Dismissed
- Critical Supplies Rushed to Cyclone Idai Survivors by Airlink and Qatar Airways
- Doug Carter invited to join Dallas Business Journal Leadership Trust
- Faircourt Partners and Dream Forward announce partnership to bring AI to $500 million in retirement plan assets
- RefRatings: Where Sports Fans Make the Call
- UVify and SPH Engineering form strategic partnership to deliver ultimate lightshow drone solution
- Wingman Partners with MarketScout
- Menufy & Lightspeed Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Grow Off-Premise Business
- New Book Focuses On Our Human Condition As Artistically Explored By Artist, Patrick Stull
- CloudPay Named a 'Leader' in NelsonHall NEAT Analysis of Multi-Country and Overall Payroll Providers
- Thiel College, Sharon Regional Medical Center announce new cooperative agreement
- SBG Sports Software Limited Wins Queen's Award for Enterprise for Innovation
- Dranoff 2 Piano presents "Classics of Argentina & Cuba – 2 Pianos & Song"
- Gunderson Direct Inc. Comments On The Lendit Fintech 2019 Conference
- Pro Wrestling Legends to Compete in Las Vegas
- ACPMP Research Foundation Funds Two $50,000 Research Grants