Popular on PrZen
- Janel Group Taps Chain.io to Power Digital Innovation
- World Encephalitis Day 2020 Encephalitis Conference
- Stange Law Firm, PC Opens Family Law and Divorce Office in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in Oklahoma County
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches with the Goals to Empower the Creative Spirit and Celebrate All
- Market Maker Files 15c211 for CEN Biotech Inc
- Former Brookstone and Home Depot Canada CEO Joins CEO Coaching International
- Octobotic Corp announces Brian Sucher CFO Service,RRBB CPA ,Ross Carmel ESQ,Ahead of GCC
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Conference
- PINC appoints Mike Medcalfe as Vice President of Customer Success
- JFK Air Cargo EXPO 2020 Finalized
As a project manager, Pagani will work out of SCI's Marion, Massachusetts office and be responsible for all aspects of project management on new construction and renovation projects. Initially, Pagani is the project manager for a new addition and renovation at Concord Park Senior Living, a Volunteers of America Senior Community in Concord, Massachusetts.
"Phil is a very talented and skilled project manager, which is why we put him on one of our largest projects right out of the gate," said Tom Quinlan, president of South Coast Improvement, Inc. "Concord Park is one of a few projects we currently have in Concord and Phil has been an active part of those as well."
"South Coast drew me in with the opportunity for growth in an expanding company," said Pagani. "They offered a challenge to my skills and I look forward to growing along with them."
Pagani holds a bachelor's degree in construction management from Roger Williams University and holds OSHA 30 and NSC CPR certifications.
Married, Pagani resides in Sandwich, Massachusetts with wife Shaina and their three children.
For more information South Coast Improvement, please call 508-748-6545 or visit www.southcoastimprovement.com.
About South Coast Improvement Company:
South Coast Improvement offers a range of design, construction and management services across a variety of sectors—interiors as well as exteriors—including office buildings, health care facilities, educational institutions, commercial properties, assisted living facilities, and residential communities. South Coast Improvement's services include: Preconstruction analysis; Construction management; General contracting; Design/build services; Capital improvement; Building envelope improvements; and Interior renovations.
For more information, visit www.southcoastimprovement.com or call 508-748-6545.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Filed Under: Construction
Latest on PrZen
- CEO Coaching International Makes Inc.'s List of the 250 Fastest Growing Private Companies in California
- Solutions for Airborne Coronavirus, Tuberculosis, Measles and Influenza
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- Kobe Bryant Signed and Inscribed Middle School Yearbook is up for Bid in Iconic Auctions Online Sale
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- Hair Detangler School Seeks Clients with Matted Tangled Hair for Free Detangle Services
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- UGE Signs Five New Contracts Across All Three Business Units
- Lab Properties' New Sale-Leaseback Program Provides Cannabis Operators with Working Capital
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory