Popular on PrZen
- LA-Based Actor Steven Littles Joins Katrina Walker's Sitcom "Miss Dee's Kitchen"
- Black Professional with 30 Years in Real Estate and Mortgage Industries launches Credit Management A
- "Dammit … It IS Menopause!" Grabs Ten No. 1 Bestseller Categories on Amazon
- Media for Change Reaches Agreement with Hungarian-Croatian Journalist Tvrtko Vujity
- SWFT Blockchain, the all-in-one gateway for BSC
- California Pools Opens Philadelphia Location to Bring Residents Renown Design and Construction Expertise
- BEAR Technologies Receives SOC 2 Type II Attestation
- FuseFX Acquires Australia-based Rising Sun Pictures
- Gary S. Monroe Founder & President Takes GDO International
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC) Announces Effie Carlson As New Board President
Expo sponsors include Tmobile and Fidelis Care.
The theme for this year's expo is Educate & Elevate – The African American Business Expo is an opportunity for local businesses, entrepreneurs, and organizations to come together to network, promote their products/services and find resources in one location. Whether you're interested in starting a new business or expanding one, this is one event you don't want to miss!
Our 2019 Virtual African American Business Expo continues to build on our campaign to Retool, Refocus, and Rebuild Black Business in New York State. As New York State's largest African American Chamber of Commerce the our chamber (LIAACC) has raised the bar for what it means to be a black chamber in New York State.
As part of our campaign to Retool, Refocus and Rebuild Black Businesses in New York State our chamber has partnered with Customers Bank to get qualified businesses to apply for the 2nd Round of PPP Loans. Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/embed/pDN49-vXFig
"We know our road to recovery as a business community would be much more difficult without establishing partnerships such as the one we have embarked upon with Customers Bank," added Andrews. "Together, we are looking forward to helping many more small businesses than either organization could achieve on their own."
To learn more about the Long Island African American Chamber of Commerce, visit www.liaacc.org.
To Apply for the Payroll Protection Program, visit https://www.smartbizloans.com/apply?partner_id=...
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/4970455#ixzz6m...
The Long Island African American Chamber of Commerce, Inc. serves the counties of Kings, Queens, Nassau and Suffolk.
LI African American Chamber of Commerce, Inc. President addressing attendees during National Small Business Week in NYC on the occasion of being named 2019 Small Business Champion
As the New York District Office of the United States Small Business Administration 2019 Small Business Champion for 14 counties in Downstate, New York we will be engaging in significant outreach to small business owners to join our chamber efforts to rebuild black businesses in New York.
Since it's inception our chamber has actively provided a wide variety of programs and activities geared towards increasing our member's capacity to grow their respective business enterprises to the next level.
The Long Island African American Chamber of Commerce, Inc. looks forward to chronicling the success of small business owners who will be the beneficiaries of our Retool, Refocus, and Rebuild Black Business Campaign in York State.
For more information and registration details you may visit facebook online @ LI African American Chamber of Commerce Small Business Expo | Facebook or visit the Long Island African American Chamber of Commerce, Inc.'s event list on its website at LIAACC'S VIRTUAL BUSINESS EXPO to secure vending table or to register for general admission. This is an event you don't want miss!
Latest on PrZen
- Parvati Foundation Leads Arctic Free To Save The World
- Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples Real Estate Broker CEO Is Concerned About The 17 Million Americans Behind on Their Mortgage Payments
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- Singer, Songwriter, Pianist, Isabel Marcheselli Garners Generous Grant Support
- International Fine and Decorative Art Auction April 24-25
- #1 Billboard Jazz Artist Ski Johnson to Release 10th Studio Album and Tell All Movie
- PocketSuite Partners With ShearShare to Help Stylists Boost Business
- The Anderson Group Real Estate Services' New Concierge Program Aims To Help Nashville-area Homeowners Sell For Top Dollar
- West Coast Customs icon launches "CarCoin" NFT, giving away an original WCC designed vehicle to celebrate
- PEI Selected Three-Time Top Microsoft Gold Partner in the U.S
- New Book "Educating Marston" Provides Hope for Anyone Struggling to Find Answers Raising a Child with Autism
- The Miguel Wilson Collection celebrates the grand opening of its New York City location
- Terri Ross, Renowned Practice Consultant, Joins Dozens of Industry Thought Leaders to Speak at the ISAPS Business School Program
- Sterling Watson's Deadly Sweet Released
- Anthology of Award-Winning Books Explores Global Concerns in a Child-friendly Format
- Paradigm Technology Group Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Delirious Comedy Club Presents Pauly Shore Every Friday Night In April
- PADT Named EOS Metal 3D Printing Distribution Partner Across the Southwest, Expanding its Established Additive Manufacturing Products Offering
- Deb Hoffmann, Guinness World Record Holder for Largest Winnie the Pooh Collection, Shatters 20,000-Item Ceiling