Popular on PrZen
- AUA College of Medicine Partners with Fisk University - 127
- LOTUS VAPING TECHNOLOGIES Files Premarket Tobacco Applications with the FDA
- Offset Launches Joint Venture With Axis Replay To Create Artist Driven Live + Virtual Concert
- Winners Announced for The OBWS Black Entrepreneur of The Year Awards, presented by Snapchat
- SienaBlü Group Selected by the United Nations as a Participant in the Global Sustainability Compact
- Going Global on a Shoestring - Global Expansion in the Software Industry on a Small Budget
- Dr. Myron Wentz gives multimillion dollar legacy gift to Children's Hunger Fund Legacy Foundation
- New Product! Photo Buttons: Putting a Smile Behind the Mask during the Covid 19 crisis
- Hypersonic Drone Startup Inks Rocket Testing Agreement with Colorado Air and Space Port
- Banana Club Debut Music Video For The Release Of "the Feels"
NRVT releases new song 'Alaive Again' today so to toast his best wishes into the official charts we ask a series of questions.
Q. Is 'Alaive Again' a song inspired from the times of the Coronavirus?
A. 'Alaive Again' was complete before the Coronavirus had made an impact. Now I look at the whole setup looks like 'Alaive Again' is serving as life assurance to my ears.
Q. What other songs is NRVT working on?
A. There was another song being worked on before taking them to mastering. So what happened is that when the studio closed Baggy Music Entertainment told me to sit tight for a while.
Q. When did you decide to release 'Alaive Again'?
A. When the date for release had passed the decision to master the one song 'Alaive Again' took shape.
Q. So 'Alaive Again' was just sitting there waiting to be rescued?
A. 'Alaive Again' was lifted out of the midst of a dormant situation and mastered and prepared for official release into the UK charts, USA charts, Canada charts, Australia charts, and generally all over like the white cliffs of Dover.
Q. How is you publicity coming along?
A. Like this. My Publicists are playing their cards right and allowing my songs to reach the audience who want to hear songs like 'Alaive Again.'
Q. You are yet to become a recognized artist, what do you say to that?
A. NRVT is in no hurry. Check me again in 10 years. When I see the light at the end of the tunnel to me that will be the recognition. NRVT knows how to keep warm in Winter you can recognise that.
Q. Do you feel depressed?
A. What a funny question, do I look depressed? All I know is that; "You need wellington boots and butter to get you out of the gutter."
Q. Is that from one of your songs?
A. It's just depress head buster poetry, a line here, a line there to keep me going.
Q. Describe what kind of song 'Alaive Again' is?
A. You decide what it is - well there is a little Rhythm & Blues, a little Pop, a little Hip Hop, that's all I'm saying - you decide.
"ALAIVE AGAIN" the 7th single of NRVT, official release date is Friday 29th May 2020.
"ALAIVE AGAIN" can be found on Amazon Music, iTunes, and other online stores. NRVT is signed with the label, Baggy Music Entertainment.
Journalism: Icsael Basemath
Official Site: http://www.baggymusicentertainment.com
Baggy Music Entertainment
Latest on PrZen
- Arduino Based CAN Bus, LIN Bus, Ethernet Development And Prototyping Boards For Automotive And Industrial Applications
- Virtual Lean Six Sigma and Artificial Intelligence Conference Helps Solve Problems in Year of Pandemic
- Award-winning jazz singer/composer Kathy Sanborn releases a very special "America the Beautiful" for freedom lovers everywhere
- J.F. Taylor, Inc. Selects DiSTI Corporation for AMPV Trainer
- Menufy Accepts Six Additional Cryptocurrencies for Digital Food Orders
- KleenParts.com Finally Makes Carburetor Cleaning Easy
- CEO Coaching International Client Waste2Wear Wins Sustainable Business Award from the European Union Chamber of Commerce
- Is Your Workplace Safe for Return?
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- Cheeses of Europe Celebrates Brunch Culture
- ROSIE READER Launches Literary Adventures for Children Ages 3 to 5
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City