Popular on PrZen
- Children's Hunger Fund Responds to COVID-19
- CoronaHub Slack community combats Coronavirus
- RENTING A DEDICATED SERVER WITH BTC JUST GOT CHEAPER
- Helping to Build Ventilators in the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Astor Capital On Acquisition Trail in Asia
- myLAB Box Announces Pre-sale of At-home COVID-19 Test
- Keeping Food Safe During the Coronavirus: Purfresh's Ozone Technology Mitigates Virus Contamination
- Astor Looking to Acquire ZZ Capital and Convoy Asset Management
- Kyocera Highlights Total Rugged Mobile Solutions For Construction And More At Conexpo-conagg 2020
- 2000 Points Drop In Dow Jones Index Was Predicted Using Vedic Astrology On Feb 7, 2020
The Lunch and Learn is sponsored by NRS, City Harvest - NYC's premier food rescue organization, United Bodegas of America (UBA), and the New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYC/EDC).
WHO: NYC bodega owners and other independent grocery and convenience retailers
WHAT: Lunch & Learn: How to Boost Your Business and Expand Your Fresh Foods to Go
WHERE: Fairway Market's Facility, 400 Walnut Avenue, Bronx, NY 10454
WHEN: Thursday, February 20, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
SPONSORS: National Retail Solutions, City Harvest, UBA and NYC/EDC
HOW: Reserve your place at the Lunch & Learn by contacting Roque Azcona of NRS (973/438-5048) or Elizabeth Vispo of City Harvest (347/203-7498)
"Bodegas and other neighborhood grocers feed millions of New Yorkers every day and are a crucial part of New York City's food supply chain," said Elie Y. Katz, President of NRS. "We are delighted to participate in this event and help these store owners provide New Yorkers with fresher, locally grown and nutritious foods."
NRS operates a leading POS network for independent retailers in the US. Over 8,000 retailers use its POS platform to process transactions, track sales and inventory, bring in new customers and manage their businesses more efficiently and easily.
In conjunction with the Lunch & Learn, NRS will demonstrate its POS terminals and offer them at subsidized low rates to bodega, grocery and convenience store owners in the five boroughs.
"Bodegas and other independent retailers are hungry for tools to help them compete against large retail chains and big box stores," Katz added. "Our POS platform helps bodegas and convenience stores to boost sales and gain new customers. Plus, our mobile app makes it easy for store owners to manage their operations, whether they are in the store, at home or on the road."
About National Retail Solutions (NRS):
NRS operates a point-of-sale (POS) terminal-based platform plus NRS PAY credit card processing for independent retailers and bodega owners nationwide. The platform provides a robust portfolio of tools to help these retailers compete more effectively, including inventory tracking, store statistics, user management, one-touch Boss Revolution® pinless recharge, and integration with the BR Club customer loyalty program. Consumer packaged goods (CPG) suppliers are able to leverage the NRS platform to provision promotions, coupons and special offers to independent retailers and their predominantly urban customer bases nationwide. NRS is a subsidiary of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT).
Director of Marketing / National Retail Solutions (NRS)
Latest on PrZen
- Generis Knowledge Management Join Gens and Associates Premier Benchmark Membership Program
- Labratfinder.com launches the COVID-19 web research info center as "Who is Who, Where is Who, and Who Uses What Products" free to access web page
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 10 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q1 2020
- Alpega TMS brings together the expertise of inet and transwide
- McGuire Group Facilities Donating N95 Respirator Masks to First Responders
- Announcing the Spring 2020 Opening of TOKYO mizumachi and SUMIDA RIVER WALK Footbridge, Connecting Tokyo SKYTREE® to Asakusa area sites
- Pvilion Awarded Air Force SBIR Phase II Program For Rapidly Deployable, Solar Powered Structures
- Helping aspiring authors turn coronavirus self-isolation into opportunity
- Refereum, DLive, Tron, and Bittorrent Team Together to Reward Users for Social Distancing During COVID-19
- Ideanomics' Announces Pilot Program to Monetize EV Energy Sales
- Higher Digital Appoints New Advisory Board Members as Colleges and Universities Seek Guidance to Adapt to Online Teaching and Learning
- Chicago Tech Startup Launches New "House Painting In Place" Technology In Wake Of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Abintegro redefines how employers recruit early talent
- NOKR Urges Preparedness During COVID-19 Global Emergency
- Chicago Tech Startup Launches New "House Painting In Place" Technology In Wake Of Coronavirus
- Datavalet Helps Teams Work Remotely During Covid-19 Crisis
- Holabird's Online Big Tent Auction, April 16-19 Features Stamps, Coins, Americana, Mining, much more
- PINC's Matt Yearling named Rock Star of the Supply Chain by Food Logistics magazine
- Castellex Adds Positive Air Pressure Feature to their Air Filtration Systems for Battling Coronavirus
- The Sports Circus Rockets into Greater Houston