Popular on PrZen
- Unprecedented continuing medical education on ME/CFS brings relief to doctors and patients alike 199
- Blockchain Advocacy Coalition Sponsors Bill to Allow Virtual Currency Payments for California Cannabis Taxes
- 5SI Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Heads Up Hollywood, What About the Women? Lisa Borders Should Stand Up, Not Step Down
- Libel Notice Served on Reliq Health Technologies, Lisa Crossley and Eugene Beukman
- National Wholesale Liquidators is Back In Bay Parkway, Brooklyn Grand Opening, Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- Blue Valley High Junior Wins First Place in ESU Kansas City's 35th Annual Shakespeare Competition
- CMG Holdings Group, Inc. Issues Shareholder Update
- GreatPoint Ventures Invests In Leading Gene Therapy Delivery Platform
- CURevl Announces Alliance with Reunion Student Loan Finance Corporation
Rev. Brian Fesler, pastor of the Nashville Church of Scientology, says, "There is a need in our communities to educate everyone on how to be healthy—this includes staying away from illegal drugs, but there are many other aspects to health that people should know," he said.
Rev. Fesler says the event will feature audio-visual pieces, interactive presentations and more to keep the audience engaged. "We're helping people learn about being healthy in a fun, upbeat way," says Rev. Fesler.
In 1948, the World Health Organization (WHO) held the First World Health Assembly. The Assembly decided to celebrate April 7 of each year, with effect from 1950, as the World Health Day. World Health Day is held to mark WHO's founding, and is seen as an opportunity by the organization to draw worldwide attention to a subject of major importance to global health each year. This year, the theme is #HealthForAll, and the Nashville Church of Scientology plans to incorporate this theme into the event.
Church of Scientology
1130 8th Ave South
Latest on PrZen
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- Victoria & Nicholas - How two bald eagles rose above their storms
- CodeMint Announces 2019 Updates for Final Year Project Research Topics in Education Just in time For Undergraduates
- Sho Richardsin Releases New Music 'The Fire'
- NFL Star & Mogul Mommy Open Up Luxe Baby Store in the Shops at Hudson Yards New York City
- Home Care Software Standout, Sinq Technologies, Expands its Business in Virginia
- HomeCentris Healthcare, LLC Announces the Acquisition of Personal Touch Home Care of Baltimore, Inc
- Pop/R&B Vocalist Heather Fay Unleashes Her Power and Releases New Single, "The One," Through Major Label
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion
- Three Square Market Hosts Over 65 Users From Across the U.S
- Heilind Electronics appoints William Neo as Sales Director of Asia Pacific
- Introducing Southern California's Most Sought After Commercial Real Estate Agent, Candace Brown
- Complacency in supply chain cyber security – a hidden threat to SMEs
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
- BEC Technologies Announces Distribution Agreement with Ingram Micro
- ETW to Host Event Featuring Real-life Leadership Stories about Humanity, Heroism and Heart
- Inzata Analytics Launches New Website
- Why Menfi, Italy, should be your next favorite wine destination
- Spivey Hall Announces 29th Season