Popular on PrZen
- DNAtix announces new scientific advisory board member - Genetics Prof. David Haymer
- Drag-reducing Microvanes™ Receive FAA STC
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC on behalf of Parents of Troy Dailey against Methadone Clinic and Drivers For Fatal Collision
- Franke Acquires Chain Link Services, C-Store Equipment and Facilities Specialist
- PNH Technology Inc and Sourcing Solutions LLC Merge
- Whiting Forest of Dow Gardens Installs Permeable Path with 20,000 Square Feet of Porous Pave
- Payzer announces Series C financing, expanded emphasis on Payzerware
- 14 New Child Abuse Cases Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- Toy of the Year Finalist, What The Film?! Is The First Film Industry Focused Toy or Game to Be a Finalist in Over a Decade
- Clearwater Living Completes Acquisition of Welbrook Senior Living South Bay an Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
Rev. Brian Fesler, pastor of the Nashville Church of Scientology, says, "There is a need in our communities to educate everyone on how to be healthy—this includes staying away from illegal drugs, but there are many other aspects to health that people should know," he said.
Rev. Fesler says the event will feature audio-visual pieces, interactive presentations and more to keep the audience engaged. "We're helping people learn about being healthy in a fun, upbeat way," says Rev. Fesler.
In 1948, the World Health Organization (WHO) held the First World Health Assembly. The Assembly decided to celebrate April 7 of each year, with effect from 1950, as the World Health Day. World Health Day is held to mark WHO's founding, and is seen as an opportunity by the organization to draw worldwide attention to a subject of major importance to global health each year. This year, the theme is #HealthForAll, and the Nashville Church of Scientology plans to incorporate this theme into the event.
Church of Scientology
1130 8th Ave South
Latest on PrZen
- Killing ECMs: Gartner and the Rise of Content Services
- Transforming China! Turning its cities into a world-renowned entertainment hub as Jim Cao envisions Establishing Hollywood Themed Events in China!
- Heilind Asia Wins the 5th China IOT Technology Innovation Award
- We Are Today Recognized As A Creditable Channel Partner In Asia Market
- Cruise Planners Travel Advisor, Frankie Blankenship, was among the first to experience Celebrity Cruises newest ship, The Brand-New Celebrity Edge
- Technical Report-Applying Physics and Sensory Sciences to Spirits Nosing Vessel Design to Improve Evaluation Diagnostics and Drinking Enjoyment
- The Hanover Bald Eagle Nest Cams Are Now Live!
- Company House Hotel of St. Croix, US Virgin Islands Reopens after Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
- CustomersFirst Now Wins Aragon Research 2018 Innovation Award for Customer Journey Mapping
- Ripple's XRP has officially launched on P2P Crypto Exchange, LocalCoinSwap
- Thinkzilla's expanded services now supporting U.S. Government Organizations and Fortune 500 Companies Nationwide
- HSMAI to Recognize Ronald Castro as "Top 25" at the Adrian Awards Gala
- With Addition of Karting Miami, Dezerland Park Becomes Miami's Largest Indoor Theme Park
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client, TaskUs, One of the Best Places to Work in 2019
- 35% Dividend Paid to Members of the Retail Group of New York Workers' Compensation Safety Group #544
- Scheduling and Resource Management for Cruise Lines
- Revolutionary FADES Auto-Darkening Eyewear Set to Debut at CES 2019
- FIX Rewards launches in North America
- GrooveCar Direct Introduces Redesigned Auto Shopping Website!
- Voxmedia LLC awarded ACCME Accreditation with Commendation