Popular on PrZen
- Innovative NeoEyes Eye Cream Removes Dark Circles And Bags Under The Eyes 899
- The Intelligent Health Association returns with its award winning Intelligent Health Pavilion for 9th year at HIMSS18 367
- World's Most Expensive Shampoo Triple Stem Cell Shampoo 342
- FoodNiche Partners with Edamam to Offer Access to Over 2 Million Recipes With Detailed Nutritional Analysis
- Wente Vineyards Celebrates 135th Anniversary in 2018
- Jason Mitchell Of My Home Group Is The Number 1 Resale Agent In Arizona
- NoVa Sculptor to be featured in Documentary by Florida State University College of Motion Picture Arts
- "Scary" Copyright Lawsuit filed against Amazon, Google and Microsoft in New York Federal Court
- Hire Maturity Releases 2018 Job Fair Schedule
- Los Angeles based entrepreneurs turn walking into an online business
Rev. Brian Fesler, pastor of the Nashville Church of Scientology, says, "There is a need in our communities to educate everyone on how to be healthy—this includes staying away from illegal drugs, but there are many other aspects to health that people should know," he said.
Rev. Fesler says the event will feature audio-visual pieces, interactive presentations and more to keep the audience engaged. "We're helping people learn about being healthy in a fun, upbeat way," says Rev. Fesler.
In 1948, the World Health Organization (WHO) held the First World Health Assembly. The Assembly decided to celebrate April 7 of each year, with effect from 1950, as the World Health Day. World Health Day is held to mark WHO's founding, and is seen as an opportunity by the organization to draw worldwide attention to a subject of major importance to global health each year. This year, the theme is #HealthForAll, and the Nashville Church of Scientology plans to incorporate this theme into the event.
More on PrZen
Church of Scientology
1130 8th Ave South
Latest on PrZen
- Ruaha Energy Announces REPP Facility Approved
- "Foreclosure: Dead Deed" Soundtrack To Release On Apple Music
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. and DCI Donor Services Walking Challenge Raises $25,000 for the American Association of Kidney Patients
- Technique Roofing Systems Certified as Wasco Skylights Commercial Installer
- Dealer Teamwork Announces Partnership with AutoAlert
- American Council on Science and Health calls on citizens to stand up to trial lawyers
- Therapeutic Coloring Book Debuts for Cancer Control Month
- Tracha Delivers Best-In-Class for the Consumer and Home Goods B2B Marketplace
- Klamath Falls Subaru Honored With Subaru "Love Promise Award" in Recognition of Outstanding Community Commitment
- Keystone Symposia and Volkswagen Foundation Begin Scientific Conference Series in Hannover, Germany
- ENERI Access Series Presents:"Tatsu at Zhou B Art Center/The Miyumi Project/Reduction Ensemble" Concert/CD Release Party at Zhou B Art Center 4/20/18
- This Boston Start-Up Claims to Be Making The Healthiest Cookware, Customers Agree!
- Training to enhance employee skills delivers RESULTS!
- Complimentary Online CME on Understanding Childhood Narcolepsy: Why it's more than just a Sleepy Child
- CME Symposium on Cardiovascular Outcome Trials and Expert Consensus Decision Pathways: Interpreting the Evidence with Nonstatin Therapies
- CME Symposium on Cardiovascular Risk Reduction and LDL-C: Evolving Perspectives
- CME Symposium on LDL-Cholesterol Lowering and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Risk Reduction
- Employers Mistakenly Believe Paying People to "Get Healthy" Works, Reports New White Paper
- Navajo Incorporated Acquires Maxx HD Sunglasses
- Pac 12 vs. Big Ten Challenge and Sun Angel Classic track competitions to be run on new Mondo surface at Arizona State University