Popular on PrZen
- AUA College of Medicine Partners with Fisk University
- LOTUS VAPING TECHNOLOGIES Files Premarket Tobacco Applications with the FDA
- WW2 GI Bribe & Barter Kits - Hidden Coin & Jewelry Inside
- Offset Launches Joint Venture With Axis Replay To Create Artist Driven Live + Virtual Concert
- 3rd Annual Atlanta Fashion & Polo Classic takes place at Atlanta Polo Club
- Cookology21 Professional Culinary School Rolls Out Virtual Program
- SienaBlü Group Selected by the United Nations as a Participant in the Global Sustainability Compact
- Winners Announced for The OBWS Black Entrepreneur of The Year Awards, presented by Snapchat
- Going Global on a Shoestring - Global Expansion in the Software Industry on a Small Budget
- Dr. Myron Wentz gives multimillion dollar legacy gift to Children's Hunger Fund Legacy Foundation
Chaplain Paul has written over twelve books which include paperbacks and e-books published through Kindle Direct Publishing. He has an incredible story about all of the miracles of God that he personally experienced while he was an inmate at Kingman State Prison in Kingman AZ. from 2007 until 2010. In his book The Miracles Of Kingman State Prison Chaplain Paul shares many stories of Faith, Hope, and Love.
Chaplain Paul is quoted by saying, "For me prison was not so much a punishment as a gift of time to learn the word of God and to draw closer in relationship with Christ our Lord. This whole experience has changed my life for the better. I now serve as a Volunteer Community Chaplain in an Acute Respiratory Care Center and Rehab in Phoenix Az. I visit, share the word of God and pray with and pray for people who suffer dearly each day. I go three and four times each week on a voluntary basis. I also have a ministry called Cheesecakes For Christ where I bring homemade cheesecakes that I bake myself into Hospice, care-centers, hospitals and rehabs in Scottsdale and Phoenix Arizona. The whole idea behind Cheesecakes for Christ is to show appreciation to nurses, Doctors and staff and in so doing hopefully that love will transcend into the quality of care to the patients. I hope and pray that many people will visit our new website and in so doing be uplifted and blessed. Thank you."
Chaplain Paul is a shining example of how lives can be changed for the better through the love of Christ.
Chaplain Paul Vescio
LaTribuna Christian Publishing
Filed Under: Books
Latest on PrZen
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Beverly Hills 90210 With The Beverly Hills 90210 Podcast Super Show
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month