Popular on PrZen
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Kastlfel Teams with Zoo & Aquarium Operator Service Systems Associates on Earth Day 2019 Apparel to benefit Earth Day Network
- Beneficial Beans Garden And Retail Internship - Creating Opportunities For Adults With Autism Working Towards Meaningful Community-Based Employment
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Mission Farms CBD Continues its Success with Expansion of CBD Product Line by adding Ten New CBD Products in Early 2019
- "Signet Will Shock The World," A New Battery That Will Virtually Last Forever
- Sage IT Launches RPA Center of Excellence (COE) with Automation Anywhere
- New Life for the Galileoscope!
- Cirrus Response announces new automation products that build engagement, enhance the customer
The four pins presented here are double tail header pins featuring a square press-fit shank, a round tail and a standoff body in between. When these pins are pressed into a plated through hole the points (the major or circumscribed diameter) of the square are set or imbedded in the hole while the flat sides of the feature (minor or inscribed diameter) provide relief, allowing the remainder of the plated through hole barrel to remain intact. The result is internal board layers are not disconnected when the pin is pressed in. With a properly specified hole size, the polygon shaped press-fit feature will allow the pin to be secured in the hole while maintaining continuity throughout all the layers of the PCB.
Often, these pins are used as the output terminals in applications with more demanding mechanical/electrical requirements such as power supplies, power converters, rectifiers, relays and any device subject to blind mating or rough handling. The press-fit end terminates to a board inside the device while the exposed tails are typically plugged into sockets or soldered into PCB holes by the user. In the latter case, vents located at the pin end allow soldering gasses to escape enabling better solder flow. Another common use for these pins is in board stacking applications, particularly those used in power environments. Mill-Max employs advanced machining technology to manufacture pins with exact press-fit features to suit a variety of hole sizes and assembly requirements along with precise body lengths to deliver consistent, controlled standoff heights between boards.
As an authorized distributor for Mill-Max, Heilind Asia provides Mill-Max's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
Mill-Max is the leading US manufacturer of machined interconnect components with a vertically integrated manufacturing facility headquartered at 190 Pine Hollow Rd., Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Its full product line includes spring-loaded connectors, SIP, DIP, PGA and BGA sockets, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, surface mount and custom products, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on PrZen
- Viral Facebook video shares Australian woman's inspirational journey of hope & finding love after 10 years of domestic violence
- Whisky a Go Go Hosts Concert Featuring Music of Cobra Kai on June 12
- The Democrat and Chronicle Names ComTec Solutions a Winner Of The Rochester Top Workplaces 2019 Award
- First Kansai-Style Udon Specialty Restaurant to Open in Toronto
- CAIR Lawsuit Against Oklahoma Gun Range Dismissed
- Critical Supplies Rushed to Cyclone Idai Survivors by Airlink and Qatar Airways
- Doug Carter invited to join Dallas Business Journal Leadership Trust
- Faircourt Partners and Dream Forward announce partnership to bring AI to $500 million in retirement plan assets
- RefRatings: Where Sports Fans Make the Call
- Wingman Partners with MarketScout
- UVify and SPH Engineering form strategic partnership to deliver ultimate lightshow drone solution
- Menufy & Lightspeed Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Grow Off-Premise Business
- New Book Focuses On Our Human Condition As Artistically Explored By Artist, Patrick Stull
- CloudPay Named a 'Leader' in NelsonHall NEAT Analysis of Multi-Country and Overall Payroll Providers
- Thiel College, Sharon Regional Medical Center announce new cooperative agreement
- SBG Sports Software Limited Wins Queen's Award for Enterprise for Innovation
- Dranoff 2 Piano presents "Classics of Argentina & Cuba – 2 Pianos & Song"
- Gunderson Direct Inc. Comments On The Lendit Fintech 2019 Conference
- Pro Wrestling Legends to Compete in Las Vegas
- ACPMP Research Foundation Funds Two $50,000 Research Grants