Popular on PrZen
- Drag-reducing Microvanes™ Receive FAA STC
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC on behalf of Parents of Troy Dailey against Methadone Clinic and Drivers For Fatal Collision
- Franke Acquires Chain Link Services, C-Store Equipment and Facilities Specialist
- Payzer announces Series C financing, expanded emphasis on Payzerware
- PNH Technology Inc and Sourcing Solutions LLC Merge
- Whiting Forest of Dow Gardens Installs Permeable Path with 20,000 Square Feet of Porous Pave
- 14 New Child Abuse Cases Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- Clearwater Living Completes Acquisition of Welbrook Senior Living South Bay an Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
- Stemology® Continues its Quest for Younger Looking Skin
- AML Expert Juan LIanos: Either an Industry Regulates Itself, or It Gets Regulated
The four pins presented here are double tail header pins featuring a square press-fit shank, a round tail and a standoff body in between. When these pins are pressed into a plated through hole the points (the major or circumscribed diameter) of the square are set or imbedded in the hole while the flat sides of the feature (minor or inscribed diameter) provide relief, allowing the remainder of the plated through hole barrel to remain intact. The result is internal board layers are not disconnected when the pin is pressed in. With a properly specified hole size, the polygon shaped press-fit feature will allow the pin to be secured in the hole while maintaining continuity throughout all the layers of the PCB.
Often, these pins are used as the output terminals in applications with more demanding mechanical/electrical requirements such as power supplies, power converters, rectifiers, relays and any device subject to blind mating or rough handling. The press-fit end terminates to a board inside the device while the exposed tails are typically plugged into sockets or soldered into PCB holes by the user. In the latter case, vents located at the pin end allow soldering gasses to escape enabling better solder flow. Another common use for these pins is in board stacking applications, particularly those used in power environments. Mill-Max employs advanced machining technology to manufacture pins with exact press-fit features to suit a variety of hole sizes and assembly requirements along with precise body lengths to deliver consistent, controlled standoff heights between boards.
As an authorized distributor for Mill-Max, Heilind Asia provides Mill-Max's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
Mill-Max is the leading US manufacturer of machined interconnect components with a vertically integrated manufacturing facility headquartered at 190 Pine Hollow Rd., Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Its full product line includes spring-loaded connectors, SIP, DIP, PGA and BGA sockets, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, surface mount and custom products, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on PrZen
- Haven Realty Capital Sells The Grove, a 256-Unit Apartment Community in Las Vegas
- CRG emPerform Wins Bronze Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award
- New LUMI Portable Bar brightens up special events
- Eight Annual Denver International Spirits Competition Now Accepting Entries
- PINC Receives a 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
- HARTING Offers Innovative Solutions For Miniaturization Trends
- HARTING MICA Network: Successful Implementation Of Industry 4.0 Applications Through Partnerships
- Higher Digital Selects Jonathan Kaplan and Edwin Welch for Corporate Advisory Board
- MC Companies Completes Five Property Sales in Arizona, Texas and Oklahoma
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- Mortgage Legal Expert Joyce Wilkins Pollison promoted to Executive Director of Lenders Compliance Group
- HOA Management Database Software™ Brings 21st Century Digital Automation to Homeowners Associations
- HDOnTap Partners with the American Eagle Foundation to Live Stream the Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Nest Cameras
- Solugen Receives 2018 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award
- HARTING Han-Eco Connector Line Meets Industry Standard Han B Requirements
- HARTING Han M23 Power-Hybrid Connectors
- HARTING Developed A Han Configurator
- AllMedx™ Names John Maillard Executive VP, Sales
- Couple That Traveled the World with Their Two-Year-Old Launches Blog with Tips for Traveling with Kids
- DoublePositive CEO Joey Liner Joins Digital Media Solutions Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer