Popular on PrZen
- Cachet Financial Services Victim of Fraud, No Effect on Clients 241
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 236
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock
- How to survive summer's hair and skin challenges and have pale skin
- 4th Grader & Former Virginia Governor's Great-grandson Files Change.Org Petition Advocating for Himself and Other Children In Child-Custody Matters
- DuraFast Label Company Participating in Epson's $1,000 Mail-In Rebate on Epson TM-C7500 and Epson TM-C7500G Color Label Printers
- Spivey Hall Opens 2019-2020 Season With Celebration
- SWAT Environmental Announces Acquisition of Radon Specialists, Inc. Appoints David Daniels as National Director of Quality Assurance and Training
- ATL Cyber FinTech Global Challenge Coming to Atlanta September 17-18, 2019
- CEO Coaching International Announces New Partner and Private Equity Initiative
The four pins presented here are double tail header pins featuring a square press-fit shank, a round tail and a standoff body in between. When these pins are pressed into a plated through hole the points (the major or circumscribed diameter) of the square are set or imbedded in the hole while the flat sides of the feature (minor or inscribed diameter) provide relief, allowing the remainder of the plated through hole barrel to remain intact. The result is internal board layers are not disconnected when the pin is pressed in. With a properly specified hole size, the polygon shaped press-fit feature will allow the pin to be secured in the hole while maintaining continuity throughout all the layers of the PCB.
Often, these pins are used as the output terminals in applications with more demanding mechanical/electrical requirements such as power supplies, power converters, rectifiers, relays and any device subject to blind mating or rough handling. The press-fit end terminates to a board inside the device while the exposed tails are typically plugged into sockets or soldered into PCB holes by the user. In the latter case, vents located at the pin end allow soldering gasses to escape enabling better solder flow. Another common use for these pins is in board stacking applications, particularly those used in power environments. Mill-Max employs advanced machining technology to manufacture pins with exact press-fit features to suit a variety of hole sizes and assembly requirements along with precise body lengths to deliver consistent, controlled standoff heights between boards.
As an authorized distributor for Mill-Max, Heilind Asia provides Mill-Max's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
Mill-Max is the leading US manufacturer of machined interconnect components with a vertically integrated manufacturing facility headquartered at 190 Pine Hollow Rd., Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Its full product line includes spring-loaded connectors, SIP, DIP, PGA and BGA sockets, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, surface mount and custom products, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on PrZen
- U.S. Air Force Awards AFWERX Phase I SBIR Contract to Bionic Lift, LLC -- Augmenting the Human Weapon System with Exoskeletons
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- BOMANI Cold Buzz™ Announces Partnership with Integrity Wellness Brands
- Attorney Chase Howard Joins Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- National Event for Singles Launches
- CivicScience Names Jack Randall as Chief Commercial Officer
- Nightstick Launches IS-Certified Dual-Light Rechargeable LED Lanterns
- Autumn in Japan's Ashikaga & Tatebayashi Areas
- Arsenal Recon Releases Major Update to Powerful Digital Forensics Tool
- Intalytics Taps INRIX to Provide Retailers with Best-in-Class Traffic Data for Decision Analysis
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- Official Launch of ExhibitDay.com
- Former Samsung President and CEO Philip Sullivan Joins CEO Coaching International
- Trump Loving Life Coach's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Telemedicine in Spanish will initially enter the The United States via the state of Michigan
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- A Cosmic Legacy: From Earth to the Stars - Author Publication Anniversary!