Popular on PrZen
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Saranas Recognized as One of Houston's Most Innovative Companies
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- JUSTICE DEPARTMENT ORDERS DEATH PENALTY RESTORED - Five men are to be scheduled for execution
- Crown Sterling Disrupts Encryption Protocol with the Discovery of Quasi Prime Predictive Algorithm
- Campaign Tackles Abuse Of Elders Of Color
- The lightest Rolex Daytona in Carbon is finally here
- Christian Duo, Bible Belt Blues Launches Indie Artist Music Success Seminars
- NRP Stone Begins Acquisition Negotiations With Rare Gems and Minerals
- WSF Hosts First Athlete Performance Clinic For Western Sports Athletes
The four pins presented here are double tail header pins featuring a square press-fit shank, a round tail and a standoff body in between. When these pins are pressed into a plated through hole the points (the major or circumscribed diameter) of the square are set or imbedded in the hole while the flat sides of the feature (minor or inscribed diameter) provide relief, allowing the remainder of the plated through hole barrel to remain intact. The result is internal board layers are not disconnected when the pin is pressed in. With a properly specified hole size, the polygon shaped press-fit feature will allow the pin to be secured in the hole while maintaining continuity throughout all the layers of the PCB.
Often, these pins are used as the output terminals in applications with more demanding mechanical/electrical requirements such as power supplies, power converters, rectifiers, relays and any device subject to blind mating or rough handling. The press-fit end terminates to a board inside the device while the exposed tails are typically plugged into sockets or soldered into PCB holes by the user. In the latter case, vents located at the pin end allow soldering gasses to escape enabling better solder flow. Another common use for these pins is in board stacking applications, particularly those used in power environments. Mill-Max employs advanced machining technology to manufacture pins with exact press-fit features to suit a variety of hole sizes and assembly requirements along with precise body lengths to deliver consistent, controlled standoff heights between boards.
As an authorized distributor for Mill-Max, Heilind Asia provides Mill-Max's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
Mill-Max is the leading US manufacturer of machined interconnect components with a vertically integrated manufacturing facility headquartered at 190 Pine Hollow Rd., Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Its full product line includes spring-loaded connectors, SIP, DIP, PGA and BGA sockets, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, surface mount and custom products, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on PrZen
- Improving Data Security in a MultiCloud World
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release New Single 'I Like' on August 23
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries!
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- Producer Alon Juwal To Be a Member of the Jerusalem Jewish Film Festival Jury
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- The Woodstock Festival Finally Came to—Wait for It—Woodstock
- Gary St. Fleur, Who Took Down Previous Mayor, Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Scranton, PA
- Phinge Introduces Phriendle and Piccial, the first Rewards-Based, Interchangeable Social Media Platforms to Compete with Facebook and Instagram
- LeFrois Expands Rochester with Two New Business Parks
- Can car rental services in Malta help improve the island's problems?
- Harshness Environment Anti- Corrosion - Sunkye Glass-Sintered Sealing Application & Solutions
- Director and Producer Alon Juwal joins the Israeli Academy of Film and Television
- Thiel College accepting applications for new Speech-Language Pathology graduate program
- United® Real Estate Group Ranks as One of the Fastest-Growing Companies for the Fourth Time
- George Clinton sparks a Phat Blunt with Miss Velvet and The Blue Wolf
- Country Star Gary West Readies for Worldwide Releases
- JMN Logistics and Transportation Announces Largest One-Time Asset Investment in Company History Adding 16 New Trucks
- B & D Precision Selects Local Advertising Company For Marketing
- Menufy Taps into Postmates to Increase On-Demand Business for Restaurants