Popular on PrZen
- Additional Talent Announced For Cov-Aid™ 10-Hour Streaming Charity Event on Giving Tuesday, May 5
- EdTech Startup Solves Biggest Challenge With Remote Online Testing
- Hilton Garden Inn Destin Miramar Beach, FL Opens
- Icecat profit increased sharply by 56% and revenues by 9% during 2019
- Coronavirus risk may depend on throat bacteria, according to inBiome group study
- Make Friends with a Houseful of Spiders in HARRY'S SPIDERS
- Meet nect MODEM: Green and Safe Portable LTE Modem with Ultrafast Connection Speed
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
- Mending Kids Partners with MedShare and Americares in Response to COVID-19
- Acumentrics Offers Power Solutions for Temporary Medical Facilities
The four pins presented here are double tail header pins featuring a square press-fit shank, a round tail and a standoff body in between. When these pins are pressed into a plated through hole the points (the major or circumscribed diameter) of the square are set or imbedded in the hole while the flat sides of the feature (minor or inscribed diameter) provide relief, allowing the remainder of the plated through hole barrel to remain intact. The result is internal board layers are not disconnected when the pin is pressed in. With a properly specified hole size, the polygon shaped press-fit feature will allow the pin to be secured in the hole while maintaining continuity throughout all the layers of the PCB.
Often, these pins are used as the output terminals in applications with more demanding mechanical/electrical requirements such as power supplies, power converters, rectifiers, relays and any device subject to blind mating or rough handling. The press-fit end terminates to a board inside the device while the exposed tails are typically plugged into sockets or soldered into PCB holes by the user. In the latter case, vents located at the pin end allow soldering gasses to escape enabling better solder flow. Another common use for these pins is in board stacking applications, particularly those used in power environments. Mill-Max employs advanced machining technology to manufacture pins with exact press-fit features to suit a variety of hole sizes and assembly requirements along with precise body lengths to deliver consistent, controlled standoff heights between boards.
As an authorized distributor for Mill-Max, Heilind Asia provides Mill-Max's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
Mill-Max is the leading US manufacturer of machined interconnect components with a vertically integrated manufacturing facility headquartered at 190 Pine Hollow Rd., Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Its full product line includes spring-loaded connectors, SIP, DIP, PGA and BGA sockets, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, surface mount and custom products, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on PrZen
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- ChainUP: Providing Next Generation Crypto Asset Solutions
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
- Amazon Bestselling Book Our Stories: Our Voices Great Gift For Father's Day
- Ignite Entrepreneurs Initiative to Empower Chicagoland's Entrepreneurs
- WMA Foundation Helps California Mobile Home Owners
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)