Popular on PrZen
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 148
- Statues of Equality is Set to Launch in New York City 145
- Corfu-Villa Announce New Luxury Offerings For Visitors To Corfu & Kassiopi 145
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
- SVBC and Huobi Join Forces for A Special Meet-Up to Announce the Official Launch of Huobi EOS
- Halagard builds a Marketplace for Opportunity Zones to help millions of Americans
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Sparx IT Solutions in Association with Dribbble Hosted a Design Meetup
- Natural Gas Power Plant Asset Liquidation
- New Production Company Attending The Sundance Film Festival, Highlights Inclusion & Diversity, Exposing Racism in Entertainment Industry
The four pins presented here are double tail header pins featuring a square press-fit shank, a round tail and a standoff body in between. When these pins are pressed into a plated through hole the points (the major or circumscribed diameter) of the square are set or imbedded in the hole while the flat sides of the feature (minor or inscribed diameter) provide relief, allowing the remainder of the plated through hole barrel to remain intact. The result is internal board layers are not disconnected when the pin is pressed in. With a properly specified hole size, the polygon shaped press-fit feature will allow the pin to be secured in the hole while maintaining continuity throughout all the layers of the PCB.
Often, these pins are used as the output terminals in applications with more demanding mechanical/electrical requirements such as power supplies, power converters, rectifiers, relays and any device subject to blind mating or rough handling. The press-fit end terminates to a board inside the device while the exposed tails are typically plugged into sockets or soldered into PCB holes by the user. In the latter case, vents located at the pin end allow soldering gasses to escape enabling better solder flow. Another common use for these pins is in board stacking applications, particularly those used in power environments. Mill-Max employs advanced machining technology to manufacture pins with exact press-fit features to suit a variety of hole sizes and assembly requirements along with precise body lengths to deliver consistent, controlled standoff heights between boards.
As an authorized distributor for Mill-Max, Heilind Asia provides Mill-Max's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
Mill-Max is the leading US manufacturer of machined interconnect components with a vertically integrated manufacturing facility headquartered at 190 Pine Hollow Rd., Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Its full product line includes spring-loaded connectors, SIP, DIP, PGA and BGA sockets, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, surface mount and custom products, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on PrZen
- Origami in the Garden, A Traveling Exhibition Unfolding in Three Garden Locations in 2019
- Diane & The Deductibles Open For The Legendary Fabulous Thunderbirds at The Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on February 23rd!
- Entrepreneur Reveals Secret Formula to Making Millions
- Your Lore: The Custom Website Experience Changing How We Read
- MTB Entertainment's "Prince of the Universe" Album by Marcus Christ to be Commercially Distributed on April 16th, 2019!
- Acumentrics announces the addition of Integral Marketing as Mid Atlantic manufacturer's representative firm
- New Environmental Safety Management program nets Thiel College "Champion of Education" status
- Martin F Garcia: A Sports Personality
- Excellent Brain has signed a distribution agreement in Germany with TITAN Commerce
- A storm blew this bald eagle's nest down - you won't believe what it looks like now!
- G&D Media Releases Brand New Hardcover "The Science of Influence" from Bestselling Author Brian Tracy
- New Joint cartilage protection and exercise-induced pain claims benefit brand partners – Stratum Nutrition expands research with larger trial
- Award Winning Film "My Dead Selfie" Directed by Joy Shannon Scheduled to Preview in Los Angeles
- Reaching for The Stars, A Foundation of Hope for Children with Cerebral Palsy, Merges with the Cerebral Palsy Foundation
- Phinge Seeks to Launch an IPO for its Future Rewards-Based OS, Social Media Platforms & Mobile Hardware to Disrupt Apple, Google, Facebook & Big Tech
- Surgical Navigation Tool Provides X-ray Vision During Shoulder Replacement
- NVSBC Announces Major GoVets Milestone Achieved
- Blum Telehealth teams with Medxoom to modernize Patient Engagement & Payments
- New Market Report: Industry 4.0 Market, Technologies & Industry 2019-2023
- Z5 Inventory Unveils Online Medical Supplies Store