Popular on PrZen
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- NFL Great Marshall Faulk Demonstrates Ultimate Workout and Recovery Portable Family Gym's Versatility
- Denver Digerati Announces Inaugural Board of Directors
- Brooklyn-Based Natural Hair and Body Company ButterMEssentials Receives Rave Reviews in US
- NACCE Welcomes Five Colleges to the Everyday Entrepreneur Venture Fund Program Phase II
- Canadian Software Company "BeMotion Inc."; Helping Businesses Safely Reopen
- NanoRX Publishes New Research Paper: Metadichol® an anti-viral agent against SARS-COV-2
- Nonprofit builds online mask marketplace powered by local makers, with creative unique masks in time for Fathers day and 4th of July
- Symplast to Unveil Groundbreaking New 'Symplast 2.0' Product Release in Live Virtual Event June 30th
- Ideanomics MEG Announces Completion of Tianjin Zhongcheng Order
Right now most healthcare providers are not allowing visits by family members or by members of Clergy. This has added unnecessary stress onto the patients and their family members. As a Volunteer Community Chaplain, I have also been locked out of the facility where I serve our Lord. I began to investigate what my options where concerning these matters.
I contacted the Arizona Attorney General's Civil Rights Division and was able to talk with a Civil Rights Compliance Officer. The officer whose name is Jessy was very helpful and informative. Jessy explained that it is indeed a violation of a patient's civil rights when certain requests have been denied, such as receiving visits by members of Clergy for bedside prayer and receiving last rights. If a family makes these requests for their loved one who may be incapacitated that is also a violation of their civil rights.
If you have a loved one who is a patient in American healthcare right now and who has been denied visits by at least one family member and or has been denied visits by a member of the Clergy, that family can contact the Civil Rights Division in their state and file a complaint. The Civil Rights Division will help in these matters for FREE and through arbitration will fight in getting your loved one visits by at least one family member and by Clergy like Priests, Pastors or Chaplains. That is the process in a nutshell. We as a suffering nation cannot continue to just sit idly by and hope things get better. Our elected officials working side by side with American healthcare providers have got to create a pathway to safe visitation for at least one properly screened family member who could come in and visit for at least two hours a day twice a week. A visitation plan that is safe and fair for all parties involved. It is time for action, please contact your elected officials and explain to them that family members and members of the Clergy are very ESSENTIAL in maintaining the loving and Spiritual care that is vital in ensuring a healthy mind, body and soul and in maintaining a positive attitude and good mental health. Family members and Chaplains help to ensure patient safety and ensure that our loved ones are receiving proper medical care and that their medical wishes are being honored."
LaTribuna CEO Chaplain Paul Vescio was mentioned in a story about the necessity of Chaplains and family members in American healthcare. The story was published by Brianna J Frank of the Arizona Republic and posted on AZCENTRAL.COM. Here is the link to that story. https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/ariz...
LaTribuna Christian Publishing supports acts of compassion, kindness, and love towards others, for more information please visit their websites.
LaTribuna Christian Publishing CEO Chaplain Paul Vescio
Latest on PrZen
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- Enrollment is Open at Boys & Girls Club of Marshfield Summer Camp
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- 'Coping with COVID-19 Stress in Children and Families of Color,' A Virtual Town Hall
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- Amazon Bestselling Book Our Stories: Our Voices Featured on AM Metro NY Cover
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board