Popular on PrZen
- Supernova Digital Animation Festival "World on Fire" to run from Sept. 3 – 25, 2020
- AUA College of Medicine Partners with Fisk University
- Children's Hunger Fund Prepares to Respond to Hurricane Laura
- LOTUS VAPING TECHNOLOGIES Files Premarket Tobacco Applications with the FDA
- WW2 GI Bribe & Barter Kits - Hidden Coin & Jewelry Inside
- Offset Launches Joint Venture With Axis Replay To Create Artist Driven Live + Virtual Concert
- 3rd Annual Atlanta Fashion & Polo Classic takes place at Atlanta Polo Club
- Fast-Growth Lead Generation Company CIENCE Announces New Vice President of Global Operations
- Cookology21 Professional Culinary School Rolls Out Virtual Program
- SienaBlü Group Selected by the United Nations as a Participant in the Global Sustainability Compact
LaTribuna Christian Publishing Announces Christian Visitation Through Skype For Care Center Patients
LaTribuna Christian Publishing supports volunteerism in reaching out in helping others during this very difficult time in our nation's history. LaTribuna Christian Publishing recognizes the importance of helping others. Now more than ever people everywhere need a helping hand.
Chaplain Paul was also quoted saying, "Being able to see the patients through apps like Skype is very effective in sharing the word of God with others. A video visit is the closest thing to a real in person visit we can get. Patients need four key elements in achieving good health and in maintaining good mental health. People need good physical care, good loving care, good spiritual care and they need to eat a healthy diet with proper exercise. If one or two of these important elements are missing from a patient's healthcare, then the patient suffers greatly. The Bible teaches us to treat others as we ourselves would want to be treated and to love thy neighbor as thy self. I can think of no better way of putting this important teaching into practice than to reach out to those around us and lend a helping hand."
The Health and Science Journal. Family has a significant role in hospital treatment of patients since it can provide effective psychological and emotional support to patients undergoing treatment in a hospital. Additionally, the above role of family is not only significant for adults but also for children and pregnant women, who need their husbands during their childbirth. Consequently, the medical and nursing staff needs to maintain a continuous contact with parents and relatives of patients and provide them with the appropriate information concerning the condition of their patient and the progress of the therapeutic program. This can make them capable of providing effective psychological support to their patient.
LaTribuna Christian Publishing is also very pleased to announce the publication of Chaplain Paul's newest book on Amazon titled, Victory Over Suffering Through Christ Our Lord. The book includes the testimonies of very powerful men and women of God who suffer dearly and who have achieved great victory over suffering through their faith and trust in Christ our Lord.
Chaplain Paul was also quoted saying, "It is very sad that family and Clergy are being denied access to see the patients in most hospital settings. Family provide the loving care we all need, and Chaplains and men and women of faith provide the spiritual care, both are needed in helping to maintain good mental health. Our elected officials need to hear our concerns about these very important healthcare issues. And I pray that families who have been affected by this virus will be comforted and healed and that the corona virus will come to a speedy end, in Christ Yeshua's Name I pray Amen"
Latribuna Christian Publishing is committed in bringing the public informative news stories that truly matter in people's lives. For more information please visit our websites.
Chaplain Paul Vescio, CEO
LaTribuna Christian Publishing
Latest on PrZen
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Beverly Hills 90210 With The Beverly Hills 90210 Podcast Super Show
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month
- Ideanomics Hires Dr. Liqing Hu a Fuel Cell Expert For Its EV Truck Division
- NATP announces Virtual Tax Season Update
- AutoQuotes Announces Partnership with Energy Solutions
- NCBW METRO New York Hosting Virtual Charter Ceremony