Popular on PrZen
- Additional Talent Announced For Cov-Aid™ 10-Hour Streaming Charity Event on Giving Tuesday, May 5
- EdTech Startup Solves Biggest Challenge With Remote Online Testing
- Hilton Garden Inn Destin Miramar Beach, FL Opens
- Icecat profit increased sharply by 56% and revenues by 9% during 2019
- Make Friends with a Houseful of Spiders in HARRY'S SPIDERS
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
- Mending Kids Partners with MedShare and Americares in Response to COVID-19
- Founded by Elite Team of Special Operation Marine Raiders, The Helmand Valley Growers Company Announces Launch
- Acumentrics Offers Power Solutions for Temporary Medical Facilities
- LA CLARA Offers Virtual Tours of Residence Models and Luxurious Amenities
LaTribuna Christian Publishing Announces Christian Visitation Through Skype For Care Center Patients
LaTribuna Christian Publishing supports volunteerism in reaching out in helping others during this very difficult time in our nation's history. LaTribuna Christian Publishing recognizes the importance of helping others. Now more than ever people everywhere need a helping hand.
Chaplain Paul was also quoted saying, "Being able to see the patients through apps like Skype is very effective in sharing the word of God with others. A video visit is the closest thing to a real in person visit we can get. Patients need four key elements in achieving good health and in maintaining good mental health. People need good physical care, good loving care, good spiritual care and they need to eat a healthy diet with proper exercise. If one or two of these important elements are missing from a patient's healthcare, then the patient suffers greatly. The Bible teaches us to treat others as we ourselves would want to be treated and to love thy neighbor as thy self. I can think of no better way of putting this important teaching into practice than to reach out to those around us and lend a helping hand."
The Health and Science Journal. Family has a significant role in hospital treatment of patients since it can provide effective psychological and emotional support to patients undergoing treatment in a hospital. Additionally, the above role of family is not only significant for adults but also for children and pregnant women, who need their husbands during their childbirth. Consequently, the medical and nursing staff needs to maintain a continuous contact with parents and relatives of patients and provide them with the appropriate information concerning the condition of their patient and the progress of the therapeutic program. This can make them capable of providing effective psychological support to their patient.
LaTribuna Christian Publishing is also very pleased to announce the publication of Chaplain Paul's newest book on Amazon titled, Victory Over Suffering Through Christ Our Lord. The book includes the testimonies of very powerful men and women of God who suffer dearly and who have achieved great victory over suffering through their faith and trust in Christ our Lord.
Chaplain Paul was also quoted saying, "It is very sad that family and Clergy are being denied access to see the patients in most hospital settings. Family provide the loving care we all need, and Chaplains and men and women of faith provide the spiritual care, both are needed in helping to maintain good mental health. Our elected officials need to hear our concerns about these very important healthcare issues. And I pray that families who have been affected by this virus will be comforted and healed and that the corona virus will come to a speedy end, in Christ Yeshua's Name I pray Amen"
Latribuna Christian Publishing is committed in bringing the public informative news stories that truly matter in people's lives. For more information please visit our websites.
Chaplain Paul Vescio, CEO
LaTribuna Christian Publishing
Latest on PrZen
- BiKi Group Announces USD 3 Million Strategic Investment in Kmex, a Contract Trading Platform
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- NRVT's song Alaive Again Ready for Friday 29 May 2020
- How to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- ChainUP: Providing Next Generation Crypto Asset Solutions
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1