Popular on PrZen
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate 165
- Goldstein Market Intelligence Expands its Intelligence Capabilities in UK with Senior Appointment
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Attention Bankoh Investment Customers Who Were Sold Northstar Financial Services (Bermuda) Ltd
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- Successful Black Lawyers Share Lessons Learned and Provide Mentorship in a New Compilation Book
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
Lapels Dry Cleaning of Hanover represents the fourth location owned by Wilkinson. She's also the owner of Lapels Dry Cleaning of Marshfield, a dry cleaning store and plant at 776 Plain Street, Marshfield, Lapels Dry Cleaning of Cohasset, a satellite store at 827 Chief Justice Cushing Highway, Cohasset, and Lapels Dry Cleaning of Kingston, another satellite store located at 150 Summer Street in Kingston.
"For the past five years, it's been a privilege to bring the world's only 100 percent environmentally non-toxic cleaning process to the people of the lower South Shore. With our new location further north, we can bring it to even more people in towns like Hanover, Rockland and Norwell coupled with our free delivery service," said Wilkinson, a Marshfield resident. "The true beauty of how Lapels cleans clothes is not only that it's better for the environment but there's no odor as you find with other dry cleaning processes. Clothes just look and feel better,"
Adds Wilkinson, "Given the backdrop of what's going on in the country and world, getting your clothes clean takes on added importance. Having clothes professionally cleaned in a manner that doesn't hurt the environment provides an added level of comfort."
The acquisition of Lapels of Hanover represents the latest in a number of impressive accomplishments for Wilkinson. She first purchased Lapels Dry Cleaning of Kingston and Lapels Dry Cleaning of Marshfield in 2015. In 2017, Wilkinson was named Lapels Franchise Owner of the Year. Under her leadership, Lapels Dry Cleaning of Cohasset has earned WickedLocal's Readers Choice for Best Dry Cleaner on several occasions.
"Kimberly has been an incredible addition to our organization from day one. She's a great example of how people who are teachable and have a positive attitude and work ethic can come into this business and succeed," said Kevin Dubois, CEO of Lapels Dry Cleaning. "We're thankful to have her as the new owner of Lapels Dry Cleaning of Hanover and look forward to the things she will accomplish."
Lapels has pioneered its eco-friendly dry-cleaning experience over the past two decades. Lapels has a partnership agreement with GreenEarth®, the dry cleaning industry's only non-toxic cleaning alternative for its newer locations. Using these kinds of solutions and the latest technology in equipment, Lapels is one of the few dry cleaners able to boast that there is no hazardous waste in their process. Their environmentally-friendly cleaning process has no odor and is gentler on clothes, thus lengthening the life of clothes.
Lapels Dry Cleaning also sets itself apart with its customer service. Lapels customers are greeted to a warm and inviting reception area, with friendly customer service representatives, and alteration services.
In terms of its services, Lapels offers its customers Automatic Rewards earning them credit towards free dry cleaning for every dollar they spend, Loyalty Programs, a VIP Program which eliminates the need to wait in line, the use of a 24 Hour Drop Off Service and FREE Home Delivery to all its customers. Lapels Dry Cleaning offer free pickup and drop-off service. During the COVID 19 pandemic Lapels also offers a "car hop" service where customers can drop off and pick up their clothing without ever leaving their cars.
During the pandemic, hours at Lapels Dry Cleaning of Hanover will be Monday through Friday, 8am to 5 pm and Saturday 9 am to 4 pm. For complete information on Lapels Dry Cleaning, please visit https://mylapels.com/locations/lapels-dry-clean....
Lapels Dry Cleaning – Environmentally Friendly Cleaners
Each Lapels Dry Cleaning store offers a full slate of services, including same-day dry cleaning; shirt service; tailoring; wedding gown preservation; suede and leather processing; box storage and fur storage. Lapels Dry Cleaning has stores in Arizona (Buckeye, Gilbert, Chandler, Phoenix, Scottsdale and Yuma), California (Gilroy, Hollister), Colorado (Littleton), Connecticut (Cromwell), Florida (Fleming Island, Orange Park, Tampa); Illinois (Wilmette); Massachusetts (Abington, Allston, Bedford, Boston, Boston Seaport, South Boston, Brighton, Burlington, Cohasset, Concord, Dedham, Dover, Easton, Hanover, Hingham, Kingston, North Andover, Malden, Marshfield, Martha's Vineyard, Newtonville, Norton, Somerville, Stoughton, Waltham, Wakefield, Wellesley, Westford, Westwood, W Roxbury and Wilmington), Mississippi (New Albany, Olive Branch, Tupelo, Oxford, Pontotoc), New Jersey (Brick, Somerville), New York (Latham), North Carolina (Charlotte), Oklahoma (Edmond, Oklahoma City), Pennsylvania (Bloomsburg), South Carolina (Fort Mill, Myrtle Beach, Pawleys Island), Tennessee (Arlington, Brentwood, Franklin, Germantown, Nashville), Texas (Brownsville, Katy, Little Elm, Prosper, Richmond, Spring, Sugar Land). Additional locations are coming soon to Carolina Forest, SC and Brooklyn NY.
Lapels Dry Cleaning has received a number of accolades in the franchise world. That includes being ranked again on the 2020 Entrepreneur Franchise 500 list for the country's top Franchise Systems. Entrepreneur's "Franchise 500" is the best and most comprehensive rating of franchises in the world and is based on objective, quantifiable measures of a franchise operation. Lapels Dry Cleaning has also been named to Franchise Times Top 200+.
Lapels has also achieved acclaim in the dry cleaning industry. Lapels Dry Cleaning CEO Kevin Dubois is the co-author of Entrepreneurial Insanity in the Dry Cleaning Business, sold on Amazon.com.
Lapels Dry Cleaning corporate offices are located at 962 Washington Street, Hanover, MA 02339.
To learn more about franchise opportunities with Lapels Dry Cleaning, call toll free (866) 695-2735 or email email@example.com. Additional information and up-to-date company news can also be found on the company's Web site, www.lapelsdrycleaning.com.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on PrZen
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- Gift Giveaways The New Marketing Solution
- MBK Senior Living Names 7 Pursuit of Excellence Award Winners
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Durante Rentals Appoints Liam J. Harrington as President
- Nola Blue Records signs John Németh
- Natural Hair and Body Company ButterMEssentials Unveils New Online Look
- Braeden Lichti: The Business of Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- FigBytes Integrates SASB Standards in its Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Platform
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation announces expansion and move to new research and manufacturing facility in Beaverton, Oregon, USA
- Recycling Business Executive and Longtime CEO Coaching International Client Joins Coaching Roster
- edjuster Enhances Claim Management Solution with Latest Product Release
- STG Logistics rebrands, organizes service offerings for extended outsource clients
- EclecticIQ and ThreatFabric investigation reveals evidence of malicious Android packages posing as legitimate Covid-19 contact tracing apps