Popular on PrZen
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards
- Kastlfel Teams with Zoo & Aquarium Operator Service Systems Associates on Earth Day 2019 Apparel to benefit Earth Day Network
- Beneficial Beans Garden And Retail Internship - Creating Opportunities For Adults With Autism Working Towards Meaningful Community-Based Employment
- Mission Farms CBD Continues its Success with Expansion of CBD Product Line by adding Ten New CBD Products in Early 2019
- Sage IT Launches RPA Center of Excellence (COE) with Automation Anywhere
- "Signet Will Shock The World," A New Battery That Will Virtually Last Forever
- New Life for the Galileoscope!
- Cirrus Response announces new automation products that build engagement, enhance the customer
- Top Priority for Today's Organizations? Team Building
- Stewart Connector Introduces USB 2.0 Type-B Connectors
According to PhillybyAir:
· 55% increase in safety on a construction site from using a drone
· 133 lives saved with drone assistance
· 1,000 acres of farmland can be inspected in 1 day
· 98% of surveying time for a 12-acre property drops from 100 hours to 2
· 5,500 units of blood delivered by drone in Rwandan in 2017
There's a reason why drones are here to stay.
With thousands of companies currently considering drone solutions and even more looking for a pilot or programmer to help run their drone program, we are already seeing a shortage of skilled and versatile drone experts.
At the rate the industry is booming, anyone with experience piloting, building, or coding drones will not have a problem finding a job in the near future (if not already).
This is one of the reasons why James Harrison at Droneometry.io deciding to start a drone coding class.
James, a San Diego father of 3 has coached a variety of sporting teams from tee ball & flag football & even coaches a LEGO® robotics team. So, when he said that he wanted to start a drone coding clinic for kids, there's no wondering why he has a solid list of kids ready to build, code and fly drones.
One of the barriers slowing James down are funds, to obtain the materials and assistance needed to create educational videos for kids in the future. But that's not going to stop James.
"I'm going to film these videos, create workbooks and have fun teaching kids coding even if we don't raise a cent. I just want to give a few drone companies the opportunity to be part of something fantastic", said James Harrison.
Right now, Droneometry.io is looking for supporters in the drones, aviation, robotics and computer science spaces. They need to raise a grand total of $10,000 to film 10+ high quality videos, publish a workbook on Amazon.com, and get the materials to make it all happen.
All companies that donate $2,000 by April 3rd will receive the following:
· A Logo w/link to website on any Droneometry page for 1 year.
· Logo Displayed during Thank You Snippet within the 1st 20 seconds of 10 Videos (1,000+ Views & Shared on Social Media)
· Link to your site in 10 YouTube video descriptions
· Logo subliminally displayed in the background of all seated video scenes
· Logo displayed in kids coding workbook that will sell on Amazon.com
· Brands & models featured in exercises simulating real-world scenarios
· 1 Blog post covering a topic benefitting your brand
As a bonus, 10-year veteran James Harrison will also provide an SEO audit & website traffic recommendations, as a token of appreciation for the support.
FYI: A detailed agreement/S.O.W. will be provided and those who sign up will also be granted access to project roadmaps.
Here's where the money will go:
1. Production of 10 High-Quality Videos + Promotion
2. 1 Tello Educator Kit
3. 3 Circuit Scribe Drones
4. 2 FlyBrix Kits
5. 2 DroneBlocks Courses (Programming Tello with Python & Math and Drones)
6. 5 unbranded (non)Lego(r) brick drones
7. 12 T-shirts with Supporters' Logos on the back
8. 6 Tickets to Ruben H Fleet Science Center
9. Vinyl Banner
10. Team Tablet
11. Droneometry for Kids Decals
For someone who is involved in drone manufacturing, providing education, or working in the robotics industry, this could be THE opportunity to establish a noticeable presence beyond their current reach. Visit https://droneometry.io/kids/support/ for more details
The drone industry is expected to grow to more than $82.1 billion in annual revenue by 2025. This will be largely driven by the consumer market, according to The Economic Report.
About Droneometry - Droneometry.io is a drone service consulting that specializes in helping companies discover and understand how drones can benefit a company's bottom-line. Drones are assisting with aerial inspections, farming, stockpile measurements, 3D modeling, marketing, and so much more.
14008 Newporter Way, San Diego, CA 92128
14008 Newporter Way, San Diego, CA 92128
Latest on PrZen
- Sri Lankan Suicide Bombers: More Examples of Family Affiliated Terrorism
- The True Life Crime Story from Mount Airy N.C. aka Andy Griffith's Show "Mayberry" released on Apr. 24
- Sage IT Wins Automation Anywhere's IQ Bot Competition
- Viola Davis, Lillias White, Condola Rashad, Herb Wesson Jr. to receive top honors at the 28th Annual NAACP Theatre Awards
- The Relevancy Group releases the ESP Email Marketing Buyer's Guide
- Spring into "Blooms in the Bottoms" Event to Celebrate Moms
- Viral Facebook video shares Australian woman's inspirational journey of hope & finding love after 10 years of domestic violence
- Whisky a Go Go Hosts Concert Featuring Music of Cobra Kai on June 12
- The Democrat and Chronicle Names ComTec Solutions a Winner Of The Rochester Top Workplaces 2019 Award
- First Kansai-Style Udon Specialty Restaurant to Open in Toronto
- CAIR Lawsuit Against Oklahoma Gun Range Dismissed
- Critical Supplies Rushed to Cyclone Idai Survivors by Airlink and Qatar Airways
- Doug Carter invited to join Dallas Business Journal Leadership Trust
- Faircourt Partners and Dream Forward announce partnership to bring AI to $500 million in retirement plan assets
- RefRatings: Where Sports Fans Make the Call
- Wingman Partners with MarketScout
- UVify and SPH Engineering form strategic partnership to deliver ultimate lightshow drone solution
- Menufy & Lightspeed Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Grow Off-Premise Business
- New Book Focuses On Our Human Condition As Artistically Explored By Artist, Patrick Stull
- CloudPay Named a 'Leader' in NelsonHall NEAT Analysis of Multi-Country and Overall Payroll Providers