Popular on PrZen
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
- Law Office of Swick & Shapiro: DHS not following OPM procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Company's Short Films Are Helping Non-Profits Raise Support
- Selling To Millennials with Raymond Reggie
- Music Rewards-FIX is making its mark in the industry
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Conference Concierge Launches Revolutionary Networking Platform And Tools For Festival Success At Cannes
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Eagle Pen Company Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Product Launch
According to PhillybyAir:
· 55% increase in safety on a construction site from using a drone
· 133 lives saved with drone assistance
· 1,000 acres of farmland can be inspected in 1 day
· 98% of surveying time for a 12-acre property drops from 100 hours to 2
· 5,500 units of blood delivered by drone in Rwandan in 2017
There's a reason why drones are here to stay.
With thousands of companies currently considering drone solutions and even more looking for a pilot or programmer to help run their drone program, we are already seeing a shortage of skilled and versatile drone experts.
At the rate the industry is booming, anyone with experience piloting, building, or coding drones will not have a problem finding a job in the near future (if not already).
This is one of the reasons why James Harrison at Droneometry.io deciding to start a drone coding class.
James, a San Diego father of 3 has coached a variety of sporting teams from tee ball & flag football & even coaches a LEGO® robotics team. So, when he said that he wanted to start a drone coding clinic for kids, there's no wondering why he has a solid list of kids ready to build, code and fly drones.
One of the barriers slowing James down are funds, to obtain the materials and assistance needed to create educational videos for kids in the future. But that's not going to stop James.
"I'm going to film these videos, create workbooks and have fun teaching kids coding even if we don't raise a cent. I just want to give a few drone companies the opportunity to be part of something fantastic", said James Harrison.
Right now, Droneometry.io is looking for supporters in the drones, aviation, robotics and computer science spaces. They need to raise a grand total of $10,000 to film 10+ high quality videos, publish a workbook on Amazon.com, and get the materials to make it all happen.
All companies that donate $2,000 by April 3rd will receive the following:
· A Logo w/link to website on any Droneometry page for 1 year.
· Logo Displayed during Thank You Snippet within the 1st 20 seconds of 10 Videos (1,000+ Views & Shared on Social Media)
· Link to your site in 10 YouTube video descriptions
· Logo subliminally displayed in the background of all seated video scenes
· Logo displayed in kids coding workbook that will sell on Amazon.com
· Brands & models featured in exercises simulating real-world scenarios
· 1 Blog post covering a topic benefitting your brand
As a bonus, 10-year veteran James Harrison will also provide an SEO audit & website traffic recommendations, as a token of appreciation for the support.
FYI: A detailed agreement/S.O.W. will be provided and those who sign up will also be granted access to project roadmaps.
Here's where the money will go:
1. Production of 10 High-Quality Videos + Promotion
2. 1 Tello Educator Kit
3. 3 Circuit Scribe Drones
4. 2 FlyBrix Kits
5. 2 DroneBlocks Courses (Programming Tello with Python & Math and Drones)
6. 5 unbranded (non)Lego(r) brick drones
7. 12 T-shirts with Supporters' Logos on the back
8. 6 Tickets to Ruben H Fleet Science Center
9. Vinyl Banner
10. Team Tablet
11. Droneometry for Kids Decals
For someone who is involved in drone manufacturing, providing education, or working in the robotics industry, this could be THE opportunity to establish a noticeable presence beyond their current reach. Visit https://droneometry.io/kids/support/ for more details
The drone industry is expected to grow to more than $82.1 billion in annual revenue by 2025. This will be largely driven by the consumer market, according to The Economic Report.
About Droneometry - Droneometry.io is a drone service consulting that specializes in helping companies discover and understand how drones can benefit a company's bottom-line. Drones are assisting with aerial inspections, farming, stockpile measurements, 3D modeling, marketing, and so much more.
14008 Newporter Way, San Diego, CA 92128
14008 Newporter Way, San Diego, CA 92128
Latest on PrZen
- Social Justice Activist and Veteran Radio Host Mark Thompson Launches New Daily Show and Podcast with DNR Studios and DCP Entertainment
- Fawcett Boat Supplies Acquires Annapolis Inflatables
- Trump's Kidney Care Executive Order Validates New Renality Approach to Chronic Kidney Disease
- Falco eMotors Achieves UL, CSA and CE Certification for the Full Line of Epoch Industrial and Commercial HVLS Fans
- MMX Launches Adult Domain Name Trademark Protection Service
- Burroughs, Inc. Announces New Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer
- Plaintiff Contends: DHS not following OPM Policies and Procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- Personal Care Packaging Market Future Strategies And Volume Outlook 2019-2028
- Las Vegas Based Comedian Don Barnhart Releases Clean Family-Friendly Comedy Special
- AUA, Charles Drew University Join Forces to Increase Med School Diversity
- Al Jarreau Tribute Album Debuts Today
- Using PCIe SSDs to the limit. StarWind teamed up with Mellanox, Intel, and Supermicro to build the fastest hyperconverged cluster ever
- Song to Honor the Memory of JFK Jr
- Longfin consultant is speaking out on the SEC's case
- New Love Relationship Science Online Public Opinion Service Polls Human Behavior and Social Relations
- Nevada Business Magazine Names Nine Fennemore Craig Attorneys to its 2019 Legal Elite List
- ADM Labs Joins Hemp Advancement Initiatives As Industry Stakeholder
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Introduces Fully Equipped Migraine Center
- Sustainable Outdoor Apparel Startup Livsn Doubles Kickstarter Goal In 6 Hours
- Karting Miami at Dezerland Park Opens; First Indoor, Air Conditioned, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida