Popular on PrZen
- Case Study: Using Vedic Astrology for Predicting Stock Market Crash
- Children's Hunger Fund Responds to COVID-19
- CoronaHub Slack community combats Coronavirus
- Astor Capital On Acquisition Trail in Asia
- myLAB Box Announces Pre-sale of At-home COVID-19 Test
- Astor Looking to Acquire ZZ Capital and Convoy Asset Management
- Sunny Side Up Film Festival Coming to Iconic Coleman Theatre March 20-22
- 2000 Points Drop In Dow Jones Index Was Predicted Using Vedic Astrology On Feb 7, 2020
- Kyocera Highlights Total Rugged Mobile Solutions For Construction And More At Conexpo-conagg 2020
- Keeping Food Safe During the Coronavirus: Purfresh's Ozone Technology Mitigates Virus Contamination
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) advises that washing clothes with detergent is sufficient to control viruses. Though if you want to sanitize your clothing, laundering in hot water, 160ºF and with chlorine bleach is the most effective method. Similarly, the CDC also advises that the dry cleaning process, which includes cleaning and pressing, is effective on most viruses.
"The higher the temperature the more effectively you can sanitize clothing and bedding," said Kevin Dubois, CEO of co-author of Entrepreneurial Insanity in the Dry Cleaning Business. "Most home machines can accomplish that temperature. But you want to be careful that you're not damaging your clothing by washing the wrong items together at that temperature or using too much bleach or detergent. Our dry cleaning and wet cleaning processes are proven commodities at safely cleaning at that high of a temperature."
Lapels dry cleaning process features environmentally friendly GreenEarth®, the dry cleaning industry's only non-toxic cleaning alternative. GreenEarth dry cleaning solvent has the highest flash point of any of the alternative solvents (170F) on the market. The GreenEarth dry cleaning process allows clothes to be dried at the highest drying temperature, 158F, which is equivalent to 70C.
Lapels Dry Cleaning's wet cleaning services clean clothes at temperatures exceeding the recommended 160 F.
From an environmental standpoint, Lapels uses the world's ONLY 100 percent environmentally non-toxic dry cleaning process along with 100 percent wet cleaning that offers a sustainable and hypo allergenic process.
Since a trip to the dry cleaner might not be in line with your social distancing, Lapels Dry Cleaning also offers free pickup and delivery.
"With school and business closings, many people are home and trying to limit trips out of the house to reduce exposure. Our free pickup and delivery service is available at most of our locations so customers can have the peace of mind of knowing their clothes are clean and safe while sticking to the recommended guidelines during the current pandemic," said Dubois.
Added Dubois, "We are also opening our 24 HR Drop box service to all customers, encouraging the use of our Drive Thru service in locations that offer this service and will be reducing hours in most stores to work with our employees to assist in managing the changes within their households".
Utilizing the GreenEarth solvent and the latest technology in equipment, Lapels Dry Cleaning's environmentally-friendly cleaning process has no odor and is gentler on clothes, thus lengthening the life of clothes.
Lapels Dry Cleaning also sets itself apart with its customer service. Lapels customers are greeted to a warm and inviting reception area, with friendly customer service representatives, and alteration services.
Lapels offers its customers Automatic Rewards earning them credit towards free dry cleaning for every dollar they spend, Loyalty Programs, a VIP Program which eliminates the need to wait in line, the use of a 24 Hour Drop Off Service and FREE Home Delivery to all its customers. Lapels also offers a "car hop" service where customers can drop off and pick up their clothing without ever leaving their cars.
For complete information on Lapels Dry Cleaning and how to find the nearest location, visit
Lapels Dry Cleaning – Environmentally Friendly Cleaners
Each Lapels Dry Cleaning store offers a full slate of services, including same-day dry cleaning; shirt service; tailoring; shoe repair; wedding gown preservation; suede and leather processing; box storage and fur storage. Lapels Dry Cleaning has stores in Arizona (Buckeye, Gilbert, Chandler, Phoenix, Scottsdale and Yuma), California (Gilroy, Hollister), Colorado (Littleton), Connecticut (Cromwell), Florida (Fleming Island, Orange Park, Tampa); Illinois (Wilmette); Massachusetts (Abington, Allston, Bedford, Boston, Boston Seaport, South Boston, Brighton, Burlington, Cohasset, Concord, Dedham, Dover, Easton, Hanover, Hingham, Kingston, North Andover, Malden, Marshfield, Martha's Vineyard, Newtonville, Norton, Somerville, Waltham, Wakefield, Wellesley, Westford, Westwood, W Roxbury and Wilmington), Mississippi (New Albany, Olive Branch, Tupelo, Oxford, Pontotoc), New Jersey (Brick, Somerville), New York (Latham), North Carolina (Charlotte), Oklahoma (Edmond, Oklahoma City), Pennsylvania (Bloomsburg), South Carolina (Fort Mill, Myrtle Beach, Pawleys Island), Tennessee (Arlington, Brentwood, Franklin, Germantown, Nashville), Texas (Brownsville, Katy, Little Elm, Prosper, Richmond, Spring, Sugar Land). Additional locations are coming soon to Carolina Forest, SC, Brooklyn NY and Charlotte NC.
Lapels Dry Cleaning has received a number of accolades in the franchise world. That includes being ranked again on the 2020 Entrepreneur Franchise 500 list for the country's top Franchise Systems. Entrepreneur's "Franchise 500" is the best and most comprehensive rating of franchises in the world and is based on objective, quantifiable measures of a franchise operation. Lapels Dry Cleaning has also been named to Franchise Times Top 200+.
Lapels has also achieved acclaim in the dry cleaning industry. Lapels Dry Cleaning CEO Kevin Dubois is the co-author of Entrepreneurial Insanity in the Dry Cleaning Business, sold on Amazon.com.
Lapels Dry Cleaning corporate offices are located at 962 Washington Street, Hanover, MA 02339.
To learn more about franchise opportunities with Lapels Dry Cleaning, call toll free (866) 695-2735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information and up-to-date company news can also be found on the company's Web site, www.lapelsdrycleaning.com.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Filed Under: Coronavirus
Latest on PrZen
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Slim LED Light Box in 10mm,16mm and 20mm with 5 Years Warranty and Custom Sizes
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- Tampa President & Firm Found Guilty of Fraud - Plaintiff Awarded Nearly $1 Million
- New Study: MindSciences Unwinding Anxiety App Reduces Physician Anxiety and Cynicism by Half
- Advanced Fever-detection Technology to Protect Against COVID-19 Launched by National Life Safety / Security Provider
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- AFOP Announces its 2020 Farmworker Children Essay and Art Contest
- Care Packages to Frontline Workers Delivered by Erasable Inc. of Tampa with Partners ZO Skin Health and HydraFacial
- Exquisite home for sale in an equestrian community!
- Tip: COVID-19 hand dermatitis prevention
- edjuster Ensures Continuity of Services Across North America During COVID-19 Impact
- Helping to Build Ventilators in the Coronavirus Pandemic
- New Book Announcement: Executive Engagement Strategies—How to Have Conversations and Develop Relationships that Build B2B Business
- Social Distancing Sign Solutions - Webster Printing Rolls Out New Division
- STG Logistics handles first FEMA charter of medical supplies