Popular on PrZen
- AUA College of Medicine Partners with Fisk University
- LOTUS VAPING TECHNOLOGIES Files Premarket Tobacco Applications with the FDA
- WW2 GI Bribe & Barter Kits - Hidden Coin & Jewelry Inside
- Offset Launches Joint Venture With Axis Replay To Create Artist Driven Live + Virtual Concert
- 3rd Annual Atlanta Fashion & Polo Classic takes place at Atlanta Polo Club
- Cookology21 Professional Culinary School Rolls Out Virtual Program
- Winners Announced for The OBWS Black Entrepreneur of The Year Awards, presented by Snapchat
- SienaBlü Group Selected by the United Nations as a Participant in the Global Sustainability Compact
- Going Global on a Shoestring - Global Expansion in the Software Industry on a Small Budget
- Dr. Myron Wentz gives multimillion dollar legacy gift to Children's Hunger Fund Legacy Foundation
Jimmy Olang, From Less Than $20 and a Dream to One of The Fastest Growing Companies in Lehigh Valley
Jimmy wasn't born with a silver spoon in hand, but he never let that stop him from achieving the American dream. He met The Brothers That Just Do Gutters co-owner Ken Parsons in Nairobi, Kenya while Ken was on a missionary trip. Ken told Jimmy he'd have a job waiting for him if he ever decided to come to the states. Jimmy took Ken up on the offer and left his economically village for the US with less than twenty dollars to his name. Starting at the ground floor, Jimmy began working with the founders of The Brothers That Just Do Gutters, Ken and Ryan Parsons, as a gutter installer in New York. His skill and dedication eventually landed him the title of Head Installer / Trainer.
During this time, Jimmy had started a family. His wife Jess Olang who would eventually become his partner in business as well. While she was carrying their second child, Jimmy was installing gutters by day and moonlighting at a group home by night. This unforgiving schedule became unsustainable. Eventually, he lost his night job when his body reached a breaking point and he fell asleep while on the clock.
Jimmy knew he had to make a change, so he reached out to Ryan and Ken for advice. The Brothers happened to be in the process of franchising The Brothers That Just Do Gutters. The decision to offer one of their most skilled, loyal and dependable employees a franchise opportunity was a no brainer. Who would be better to run a Brothers Gutters than someone who has excelled company for over 13 years?
Jimmy and Jess decided to take advantage of the opportunity and start a Brothers That Just Do Gutters franchise in Lehigh Valley where Jess grew up (Catasauqua). With hard work and dedication, the location quickly started gaining momentum and hasn't stopped since. In just four short years, they've grown from their humble beginnings of a single employee and truck to a staff of 15 employees, fleet of 6 trucks and two million dollars in annual revenue.
Jimmy attributes much of his success to the efficiency of The Brothers That Just Do Gutters system and resources. He explains, "We didn't have to reinvent the wheel. We just worked with what has been given to us and every year we grow." With tools like a dedicated call center, marketing staff, training procedures and more, Jimmy and Jess have been able to realize their financial goals and continue to thrive.
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters of Lehigh Valley differentiates itself from other contractors in the area with a level of professionalism that can be hard to come by in the home improving industry. Installers and estimators reliably show up when they are scheduled. Pricing is upfront and accurate. Projects are finished on time and on budget.
In addition to their exceptional service and value, contributions to local organizations have helped The Brothers That Just Do Gutters of Lehigh Valley establish themselves as positive forces in their community. They regularly donate to Allentown Rescue Mission, LifePath and Abba House. They also sponsor the volleyball teams of North Hampton High School and Dieruff High School.
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters Story
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters was born out of Ken Parson's vision for a better contracting service. While working as a gutter installer for an independent company during summers between teaching history in the mid-1990's, he determined exactly what qualities such an operation should embody. In 1999 his plans were solidified with the opening of what is now called The Brothers That Just Do Gutters.
Ken was able to recruit his brother Ryan, trained and educated as a graphic designer, to join him as Chief Solutionist of their growing operation. The siblings haven't looked back since.
Fast forward to 2019. Ken and Ryan have helped dozens of other motivated individuals, partners and couples realize the American Dream by opening The Brothers That Just Do Gutters franchises of their own. Today, there are 11 Brothers Gutter franchise locations and one corporate own location including Hudson Valley, NY, New Milford, CT, Monmouth, NJ, Lehigh Valley, PA, Richmond, VA, Lynchburg, VA, Virginia Beach, VA, Jacksonville, FL, Seattle, WA, San Antonio, TX, South Charlotte, NC and Columbus, GA. Their proprietary system enables speedy growth and ample return on investment with direct training, ongoing consultation and strategic marketing.
For more information about Brothers Gutter system, visit www.brothersfranchise.com or call (845) 705-7276.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on PrZen
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Beverly Hills 90210 With The Beverly Hills 90210 Podcast Super Show
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month