Popular on PrZen
- KYC2020 Awarded as a Global Leader in AML Compliance by RegTech Analyst 119
- 4th Annual "Hollywood China Night" Oscars® Party Set for The Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, California, USA, on Sunday, February 9, 2020
- ZMBIZI and Qnext announce a global partnership to integrate FileFlex on all ZMBIZI smartphones
- Tomahawk Robotics selected for UK Ministry of Defence (MOD) Nano Unmanned Air Systems (nUAS) Experimentation Programme
- 7th Annual Global Bars Day: 23 January 2020
- Daniel Imperato v Securities exchange.( I ) 2020 Fraud upon court denial constitutional rights
- Billionaire Ken Langone and Group of Investors Partners With La Tortilleria and Abasto Media
- Y the Wait - "The Amazon of Smart Dining"
- Las Vegas commercial real estate company factors in two $40 million deals to close out 2019
- Falco eMotors Awarded Most Innovative Company in the Manufacturing Sector (Small Enterprises) by CII
Jimmy Olang, From Less Than $20 and a Dream to One of The Fastest Growing Companies in Lehigh Valley
Jimmy wasn't born with a silver spoon in hand, but he never let that stop him from achieving the American dream. He met The Brothers That Just Do Gutters co-owner Ken Parsons in Nairobi, Kenya while Ken was on a missionary trip. Ken told Jimmy he'd have a job waiting for him if he ever decided to come to the states. Jimmy took Ken up on the offer and left his economically village for the US with less than twenty dollars to his name. Starting at the ground floor, Jimmy began working with the founders of The Brothers That Just Do Gutters, Ken and Ryan Parsons, as a gutter installer in New York. His skill and dedication eventually landed him the title of Head Installer / Trainer.
During this time, Jimmy had started a family. His wife Jess Olang who would eventually become his partner in business as well. While she was carrying their second child, Jimmy was installing gutters by day and moonlighting at a group home by night. This unforgiving schedule became unsustainable. Eventually, he lost his night job when his body reached a breaking point and he fell asleep while on the clock.
Jimmy knew he had to make a change, so he reached out to Ryan and Ken for advice. The Brothers happened to be in the process of franchising The Brothers That Just Do Gutters. The decision to offer one of their most skilled, loyal and dependable employees a franchise opportunity was a no brainer. Who would be better to run a Brothers Gutters than someone who has excelled company for over 13 years?
Jimmy and Jess decided to take advantage of the opportunity and start a Brothers That Just Do Gutters franchise in Lehigh Valley where Jess grew up (Catasauqua). With hard work and dedication, the location quickly started gaining momentum and hasn't stopped since. In just four short years, they've grown from their humble beginnings of a single employee and truck to a staff of 15 employees, fleet of 6 trucks and two million dollars in annual revenue.
Jimmy attributes much of his success to the efficiency of The Brothers That Just Do Gutters system and resources. He explains, "We didn't have to reinvent the wheel. We just worked with what has been given to us and every year we grow." With tools like a dedicated call center, marketing staff, training procedures and more, Jimmy and Jess have been able to realize their financial goals and continue to thrive.
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters of Lehigh Valley differentiates itself from other contractors in the area with a level of professionalism that can be hard to come by in the home improving industry. Installers and estimators reliably show up when they are scheduled. Pricing is upfront and accurate. Projects are finished on time and on budget.
In addition to their exceptional service and value, contributions to local organizations have helped The Brothers That Just Do Gutters of Lehigh Valley establish themselves as positive forces in their community. They regularly donate to Allentown Rescue Mission, LifePath and Abba House. They also sponsor the volleyball teams of North Hampton High School and Dieruff High School.
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters Story
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters was born out of Ken Parson's vision for a better contracting service. While working as a gutter installer for an independent company during summers between teaching history in the mid-1990's, he determined exactly what qualities such an operation should embody. In 1999 his plans were solidified with the opening of what is now called The Brothers That Just Do Gutters.
Ken was able to recruit his brother Ryan, trained and educated as a graphic designer, to join him as Chief Solutionist of their growing operation. The siblings haven't looked back since.
Fast forward to 2019. Ken and Ryan have helped dozens of other motivated individuals, partners and couples realize the American Dream by opening The Brothers That Just Do Gutters franchises of their own. Today, there are 11 Brothers Gutter franchise locations and one corporate own location including Hudson Valley, NY, New Milford, CT, Monmouth, NJ, Lehigh Valley, PA, Richmond, VA, Lynchburg, VA, Virginia Beach, VA, Jacksonville, FL, Seattle, WA, San Antonio, TX, South Charlotte, NC and Columbus, GA. Their proprietary system enables speedy growth and ample return on investment with direct training, ongoing consultation and strategic marketing.
For more information about Brothers Gutter system, visit www.brothersfranchise.com or call (845) 705-7276.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on PrZen
- Millis Man Releases 1993 Title Recipes for The Roommate-Impaired as Kindle ebook
- AAFD Welcomes The Independent Association of BurgerIM Franchisees
- Lightstone Solutions Announces 2020-2021 On-Site Tribal Gaming Commission Training Series
- Bruneau & Co.'s February 15 Auction Will Feature Artworks by Jeff Koons, John Singer Sargent, Others
- Exclusive Private Screening in the Heart of NYC for Multi-Award Winning Short-Film Roses are Blind!
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- SelecTech Adds Green Flooring to Its AIA Continuing Education Unit Offerings
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- Alumni Staffing awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract assisted by Bethany Elgin
- UGE Signs Agreement to Develop, Build, and Finance Community Solar Project in New York City
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- SHACKNEWS & HYPERX PARTNER WITH WIZARD WORLD TO BRING THE ESPORTS LOUNGE TO POP CULTURE EVENTS
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana, Pottery & Folk Art auction, 640 lots in all, will be held Feb. 8th
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer
- The Legacy of Jack LaLanne, The Godfather of Fitness, Introduced to a New Generation