Popular on PrZen
- Cachet Financial Services Victim of Fraud, No Effect on Clients 241
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 236
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock
- How to survive summer's hair and skin challenges and have pale skin
- DuraFast Label Company Participating in Epson's $1,000 Mail-In Rebate on Epson TM-C7500 and Epson TM-C7500G Color Label Printers
- 4th Grader & Former Virginia Governor's Great-grandson Files Change.Org Petition Advocating for Himself and Other Children In Child-Custody Matters
- Spivey Hall Opens 2019-2020 Season With Celebration
- SWAT Environmental Announces Acquisition of Radon Specialists, Inc. Appoints David Daniels as National Director of Quality Assurance and Training
- ATL Cyber FinTech Global Challenge Coming to Atlanta September 17-18, 2019
- CEO Coaching International Announces New Partner and Private Equity Initiative
Jignesh Shah rose from humble beginnings to become a multimillionaire entrepreneur. Shah's journey towards success started the day he joined the Bombay Stock Exchange after graduating from an engineering college. At BSE he came in touch with the finance and capital world. But, Jignesh Shah's dream was to create people-centric new generation markets which was not possible while working as an employee of the Bombay Stock Exchange. To realise his dreams, Shah embarked on the journey of becoming an entrepreneur by creating his own firm, FTIL, which is now known as 63 Moons.
Within a short span of time, FTIL had carved a niche in the corporate world by virtually changing the face of India's FinTech industry. The company made significant contributions to the GDP and created millions of high-quality jobs for the youth of the country.
The success of FTIL spurred Jignesh Shah to launch the Multi-commodity Exchange and later on the National spot Exchange Limited. He also opened exchanges in India as well as on foreign shores. This created new opportunities thereby greatly contributing to the development of the country. Among Jignesh Shah's most remarkable achievements is ODIN, which was instrumental in capturing the second largest market share in trading terminal segment.
Unfortunately, Jignesh Shah's meteoritic rise to the top also earned him enemies who schemed to destroy his reputation. Recently, Jignesh Shah served notices to former finance minister and Congress leader Chidambaram, former bureaucrat KP Krishnan and the former chairman of the Forwards Market Commission Ramesh Abhishek. Jignesh Shah has accused Chidambaram of having mala-fide intentions and bringing FTIL down and to promote National Stock Exchange at the cost of NSEL
Nevertheless, Jignesh Shah has his own share of supporters and among these is Ganapathy Lakshman Sharma, a marketing professional with over three decades of experience. In a study named "How Vested Interests Eroded the Best Make in India Story", Sharma has likened Shah's journey to that of John Galt, the protagonist of Ayn Rand's magnum opus "Atlas Shrugged".
Jignesh Shah's contribution to the country is commendable and he has strong faith in the Indian judicial system. But it remains to be seen whether Jignesh Shah will get justice. Nevertheless, he remains a strong source of inspiration for millions of youth who want to do something for the country.
Latest on PrZen
- U.S. Air Force Awards AFWERX Phase I SBIR Contract to Bionic Lift, LLC -- Augmenting the Human Weapon System with Exoskeletons
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- BOMANI Cold Buzz™ Announces Partnership with Integrity Wellness Brands
- Attorney Chase Howard Joins Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- National Event for Singles Launches
- CivicScience Names Jack Randall as Chief Commercial Officer
- Nightstick Launches IS-Certified Dual-Light Rechargeable LED Lanterns
- Autumn in Japan's Ashikaga & Tatebayashi Areas
- Arsenal Recon Releases Major Update to Powerful Digital Forensics Tool
- Intalytics Taps INRIX to Provide Retailers with Best-in-Class Traffic Data for Decision Analysis
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- Official Launch of ExhibitDay.com
- Former Samsung President and CEO Philip Sullivan Joins CEO Coaching International
- Trump Loving Life Coach's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Telemedicine in Spanish will initially enter the The United States via the state of Michigan
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- A Cosmic Legacy: From Earth to the Stars - Author Publication Anniversary!