Popular on PrZen
- Indie DIY Artist Hits Top 10 of the Billboard Charts
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Releases Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Video Finale
- New International Five Island Challenge for Runners
- Powerful True Story Production Norma's Sun, Seeks Executive & Equity Partnership/Distribution
- Real Estate Agent Uses Target Marketing To Sale Clients Homes To Most Relevant Buyers For Premium Prices
- Star-Studded Presenters Scheduled for 28th Annual NAACP Theatre Awards
- Merchants of Pleasure starts a partnership for Hong Kong with La Maison & Velier
- MappBio Announces Contract with BARDA for MBP091 as a pan-Marburg Medical Countermeasure
- The Pet Gal to Showcase Wedding Pet Attendant Services at Austin Bridal Extravaganza
Jignesh Shah rose from humble beginnings to become a multimillionaire entrepreneur. Shah's journey towards success started the day he joined the Bombay Stock Exchange after graduating from an engineering college. At BSE he came in touch with the finance and capital world. But, Jignesh Shah's dream was to create people-centric new generation markets which was not possible while working as an employee of the Bombay Stock Exchange. To realise his dreams, Shah embarked on the journey of becoming an entrepreneur by creating his own firm, FTIL, which is now known as 63 Moons.
Within a short span of time, FTIL had carved a niche in the corporate world by virtually changing the face of India's FinTech industry. The company made significant contributions to the GDP and created millions of high-quality jobs for the youth of the country.
The success of FTIL spurred Jignesh Shah to launch the Multi-commodity Exchange and later on the National spot Exchange Limited. He also opened exchanges in India as well as on foreign shores. This created new opportunities thereby greatly contributing to the development of the country. Among Jignesh Shah's most remarkable achievements is ODIN, which was instrumental in capturing the second largest market share in trading terminal segment.
Unfortunately, Jignesh Shah's meteoritic rise to the top also earned him enemies who schemed to destroy his reputation. Recently, Jignesh Shah served notices to former finance minister and Congress leader Chidambaram, former bureaucrat KP Krishnan and the former chairman of the Forwards Market Commission Ramesh Abhishek. Jignesh Shah has accused Chidambaram of having mala-fide intentions and bringing FTIL down and to promote National Stock Exchange at the cost of NSEL
Nevertheless, Jignesh Shah has his own share of supporters and among these is Ganapathy Lakshman Sharma, a marketing professional with over three decades of experience. In a study named "How Vested Interests Eroded the Best Make in India Story", Sharma has likened Shah's journey to that of John Galt, the protagonist of Ayn Rand's magnum opus "Atlas Shrugged".
Jignesh Shah's contribution to the country is commendable and he has strong faith in the Indian judicial system. But it remains to be seen whether Jignesh Shah will get justice. Nevertheless, he remains a strong source of inspiration for millions of youth who want to do something for the country.
Latest on PrZen
- Numit Technologies LLC GSA Schedule Contract Holder #47QTCA19D00D8 Awarded June 10, 2019
- NAACP Theatre Awards Affirms Black Excellence In Theatre
- Sultry Jazz Singer Kathy Sanborn Releases Steamy-Hot Version of Dave Grusin's Three Days of the Condor
- Australia Stress Management Supplements Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 2.26%
- Axiros Open Device Management Chosen By Deutsche Telekom For Management Of The QIVICON Home Base Control Center
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Don't Get Ripped Off with High Card Processing Fees!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Evolve IP Revolutionizes DaaS Delivery with High Security, Flexibility and User Experience
- St. James Infirmary Promotes Anita O'Shea and Myron Parker
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Winds of Spirit Breezes to a Gold Medal in the Prestigious Nautilus Book Award
- Sequoia invents Super-Turbidity methodology (Patent Pending)
- Ylopo Introduces RAIYA, AI Powered by Search Data
- South Florida Realtor Publicizes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Mayors Miguel Pulido and John Giles to be Honored at Tribute to Mayors
- New Jersey Educator Honored With Mensa Foundation Distinguished Teacher Award
- Salesforce and Visa Join Bundle Select Employee Real Estate Platform
- ACF Technologies appoints Frank Azimpour as Vice-President of Operations
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client, Feyzi Fatehi, on Lifetime Achievement Award