Popular on PrZen
- Case Study: Using Vedic Astrology for Predicting Stock Market Crash
- Children's Hunger Fund Responds to COVID-19
- CoronaHub Slack community combats Coronavirus
- Astor Capital On Acquisition Trail in Asia
- myLAB Box Announces Pre-sale of At-home COVID-19 Test
- Astor Looking to Acquire ZZ Capital and Convoy Asset Management
- Sunny Side Up Film Festival Coming to Iconic Coleman Theatre March 20-22
- Kyocera Highlights Total Rugged Mobile Solutions For Construction And More At Conexpo-conagg 2020
- 2000 Points Drop In Dow Jones Index Was Predicted Using Vedic Astrology On Feb 7, 2020
- Keeping Food Safe During the Coronavirus: Purfresh's Ozone Technology Mitigates Virus Contamination
In his role as director of production, Robitaille works closely with project managers and superintendents to ensure South Coast Improvement projects run smoothly and meet to exceed client expectations.
"What impressed us most about Jake was the breadth of his 14 years of experience, particularly his time in Washington DC where he worked on multiple public and private projects, ranging in scope from $1M to $1.5 B," said Tom Quinlan, president of South Coast Improvement Company. "In the short time he has been with us, he has put that vast construction experience and his personal skill set to great use, providing exceptional guidance, support and leadership to our project teams and maintaining quality, schedule and client confidence."
Robitaille earned his bachelor's degree at Wentworth Institute of Technology. He also holds an OSHA 30 certification.
"I'm thrilled to be part of the South Coast Improvement team. I was very impressed with the atmosphere that Tom and Henry Quinlan have created here," said Robitaille. "The company has experienced tremendous growth in recent years. I'm looking forward to putting my years of experience on larger projects to work and help the company continue that growth."
A native of Fairhaven, Massachusetts, Robitaille is married and lives his wife Jennifer and their four children in Freetown, Massachusetts. In his spare time, he serves on the board of the Freetown-Lakeville Athletic Association and coaches basketball and soccer.
For more information South Coast Improvement, please call 508-748-6545 or visit www.southcoastimprovement.com.
About South Coast Improvement Company:
South Coast Improvement offers a range of design, construction and management services across a variety of sectors—interiors as well as exteriors—including office buildings, health care facilities, educational institutions, commercial properties, assisted living facilities, and residential communities. South Coast Improvement's services include: Preconstruction analysis; Construction management; General contracting; Design/build services; Capital improvement; Building envelope improvements; and Interior renovations.
For more information, visit www.southcoastimprovement.com or call 508-748-6545.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Filed Under: Construction
Latest on PrZen
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Slim LED Light Box in 10mm,16mm and 20mm with 5 Years Warranty and Custom Sizes
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- Tampa President & Firm Found Guilty of Fraud - Plaintiff Awarded Nearly $1 Million
- New Study: MindSciences Unwinding Anxiety App Reduces Physician Anxiety and Cynicism by Half
- Advanced Fever-detection Technology to Protect Against COVID-19 Launched by National Life Safety / Security Provider
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- AFOP Announces its 2020 Farmworker Children Essay and Art Contest
- Care Packages to Frontline Workers Delivered by Erasable Inc. of Tampa with Partners ZO Skin Health and HydraFacial
- Exquisite home for sale in an equestrian community!
- Tip: COVID-19 hand dermatitis prevention
- edjuster Ensures Continuity of Services Across North America During COVID-19 Impact
- Helping to Build Ventilators in the Coronavirus Pandemic
- New Book Announcement: Executive Engagement Strategies—How to Have Conversations and Develop Relationships that Build B2B Business
- Social Distancing Sign Solutions - Webster Printing Rolls Out New Division
- STG Logistics handles first FEMA charter of medical supplies