Popular on PrZen
- Unprecedented continuing medical education on ME/CFS brings relief to doctors and patients alike 207
- Blockchain Advocacy Coalition Sponsors Bill to Allow Virtual Currency Payments for California Cannabis Taxes
- Libel Notice Served on Reliq Health Technologies, Lisa Crossley and Eugene Beukman
- 5SI Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Blue Valley High Junior Wins First Place in ESU Kansas City's 35th Annual Shakespeare Competition
- National Wholesale Liquidators is Back In Bay Parkway, Brooklyn Grand Opening, Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- CMG Holdings Group, Inc. Issues Shareholder Update
- GreatPoint Ventures Invests In Leading Gene Therapy Delivery Platform
- CURevl Announces Alliance with Reunion Student Loan Finance Corporation
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
The new office provides capacity for increased IT-related business initiatives and reflects IDI Consulting's company goals that focus on effectively and efficiently solving clients' business problems through the strategic application of information technology. The unique 4,669 square foot IDI Consulting office has been designed to increase staff productivity in a flexible work environment and incorporates state-of-the-art technology. IDI Consulting's Pittsburgh office features 12 private offices, a new kitchen, fully-equipped conference rooms and a large workspace area for developers.
"We are tremendously excited about this expansion. Additional space is needed to accommodate our growing staff and client base. The expansion allows us to continually provide IT-support to our clients and offer exemplary IT-services to many more companies seeking technological solutions. The new office area also gives us great collaborative space, and we are looking forward to the innovative impacts that this will have for our clients' projects," said William Thomas, Managing Partner.
The office expansion will be completed in February. For more information about IDI Consulting, visit IDI-Net.com.
About IDI Consulting
Located in Pittsburgh, New York City and Houston, IDI Consulting is dedicated to solving business problems using strategic and technologic methods. Services include project management, business process re-engineering, major ERP installation, custom application development, programming and installation, application and system design, database analysis and design, systems analysis and design as well as software analysis and IT consulting. Visit IDI-Net.com for more information.
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
Latest on PrZen
- Kids Coach is Raising Money to Create Educational Drone Coding Series
- Breaking NEWS!! Breaking NEWS!!
- Atlantic Stewardship Bank Donates Over $1,061,500 Million to Support Our Community
- Valogix LLC Announces Exhibitor Sponsorship of Oracle NetSuite SuiteWorld 2019
- New Book Addressing America's Political Divide is Released Today
- Tackling Homelessness Through Digital Transformation: Palm Beach County Partners with Dharma Platform to More Effectively Aid the Most Vulnerable
- Viscosity Hires a Sixth Oracle ACE
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- Winners of Disruptive Startup Summit 2019
- Miami LGBT Minority Business Receives Wiley Ruby Award
- Toni Newman of St. James Infirmary Wins Legacy Award for San Francisco TDOV 2019
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Productiv, Inc. Rolls Out Template for Supply Chain Success
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Victoria Miningham Brings Classical Music to Millennials with Victoria Opera House
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery
- Wayin Partners With Adobe To Collect Zero-Party Data Through Interactive Experiences
- Chicago Tween to Receive Rising Star Award at an Independent Event During Cannes Film Festival
- Celebrated Singer-Songwriter, Photographer and Poet, Paul Kloschinsky Receives Top Honors in the 2018-2019 Reader Views Literary Awards
- 2019 National Farmworker Awareness Week