Popular on PrZen
- AUA College of Medicine Partners with Fisk University
- LOTUS VAPING TECHNOLOGIES Files Premarket Tobacco Applications with the FDA
- WW2 GI Bribe & Barter Kits - Hidden Coin & Jewelry Inside
- Offset Launches Joint Venture With Axis Replay To Create Artist Driven Live + Virtual Concert
- 3rd Annual Atlanta Fashion & Polo Classic takes place at Atlanta Polo Club
- Cookology21 Professional Culinary School Rolls Out Virtual Program
- SienaBlü Group Selected by the United Nations as a Participant in the Global Sustainability Compact
- Winners Announced for The OBWS Black Entrepreneur of The Year Awards, presented by Snapchat
- Going Global on a Shoestring - Global Expansion in the Software Industry on a Small Budget
- Dr. Myron Wentz gives multimillion dollar legacy gift to Children's Hunger Fund Legacy Foundation
About the founder: Before founding Ideal Home Care Services in 2009, our founder was a bedside nurse at a local hospital. During her time at the hospital she encountered many families that were hesitant to leave a recently-discharged love one home alone while they went about their everyday activities. She watched as they struggled with the guilt and anxiety of even thinking about doing so, and stressed over the potential lost income if they chose to stay home. Having gone through the dilemma herself with her own parents, she thought there had to be a better way. It turns out, there is!
The value proposition of Ideal Home Care Services is when clients choose us; they get more than compassionate and dignified care. They also get over 50 years of combined professional healthcare experience. Our staff is made up of veteran care coordinators, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and caregivers.
Each member has passed a rigorous hiring process, complete with background checks and reference checks. In addition to hiring only qualified candidates, our company utilizes a step-by-step approach when onboarding new clients. At our company we thoroughly understand everything we need to know about you and your loved ones and what you hope to receive from our services. Once an aide or a nurse is assigned to your case, the Registered Nurse will work with you to develop a customized plan of care that fits your unique needs and budget.
It is not uncommon for clients' needs to change over the course of time under our care. It is for this reason that we strive to create a strong relationship with you and your family and be there for you and your family when you need us the most.
Ideal Home Care Services: https://idealhcs.com/services/
Become a Caregiver: https://idealhcs.com/employment-form/
Ideal Home Care Services
300 Motor Parkway Suite 125
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm
Filed Under: Healthcare
Latest on PrZen
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Beverly Hills 90210 With The Beverly Hills 90210 Podcast Super Show
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month