Popular on PrZen
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards
- Kastlfel Teams with Zoo & Aquarium Operator Service Systems Associates on Earth Day 2019 Apparel to benefit Earth Day Network
- Beneficial Beans Garden And Retail Internship - Creating Opportunities For Adults With Autism Working Towards Meaningful Community-Based Employment
- Mission Farms CBD Continues its Success with Expansion of CBD Product Line by adding Ten New CBD Products in Early 2019
- Sage IT Launches RPA Center of Excellence (COE) with Automation Anywhere
- "Signet Will Shock The World," A New Battery That Will Virtually Last Forever
- New Life for the Galileoscope!
- Cirrus Response announces new automation products that build engagement, enhance the customer
- Top Priority for Today's Organizations? Team Building
- Stewart Connector Introduces USB 2.0 Type-B Connectors
William Neo joins the team with over 20 years' experience in the distributor industry having worked with some of the world's leading companies including Arrow and Nu Horizons. He previously held senior roles as BU Director, PEMCO and General Manager, Global EMS. Through various roles, William Neo has a proven track record of increasing revenues, profitability and client base. At Heilind, he will be responsible for overseeing all sales activities across Asia Pacific region.
William Neo commented on his new role: "I'm excited to be joining such a dynamic organization. I look forward to the challenges and opportunities to guide an international and fast growing team. Many aspects of my previous experience will translate well into this position and I know I will be able to bring a fresh new perspective to Heilind."
William Sim, President of Heilind Asia Pacific added: "William Neo's appointment is pivotal to shaping the future of the Heilind sales team as we continue to experience exponential growth. His clear focus on sales drive and client relationships will prove invaluable to Heilind's strategy. I'm sure he can lead the sales teams to greater heights and we at Heilind are pleased to welcome him to the Heilind family."
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 22 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be".
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on PrZen
- Sri Lankan Suicide Bombers: More Examples of Family Affiliated Terrorism
- The True Life Crime Story from Mount Airy N.C. aka Andy Griffith's Show "Mayberry" released on Apr. 24
- Sage IT Wins Automation Anywhere's IQ Bot Competition
- Viola Davis, Lillias White, Condola Rashad, Herb Wesson Jr. to receive top honors at the 28th Annual NAACP Theatre Awards
- The Relevancy Group releases the ESP Email Marketing Buyer's Guide
- Spring into "Blooms in the Bottoms" Event to Celebrate Moms
- Viral Facebook video shares Australian woman's inspirational journey of hope & finding love after 10 years of domestic violence
- Whisky a Go Go Hosts Concert Featuring Music of Cobra Kai on June 12
- The Democrat and Chronicle Names ComTec Solutions a Winner Of The Rochester Top Workplaces 2019 Award
- First Kansai-Style Udon Specialty Restaurant to Open in Toronto
- CAIR Lawsuit Against Oklahoma Gun Range Dismissed
- Critical Supplies Rushed to Cyclone Idai Survivors by Airlink and Qatar Airways
- Doug Carter invited to join Dallas Business Journal Leadership Trust
- Faircourt Partners and Dream Forward announce partnership to bring AI to $500 million in retirement plan assets
- RefRatings: Where Sports Fans Make the Call
- Wingman Partners with MarketScout
- UVify and SPH Engineering form strategic partnership to deliver ultimate lightshow drone solution
- Menufy & Lightspeed Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Grow Off-Premise Business
- New Book Focuses On Our Human Condition As Artistically Explored By Artist, Patrick Stull
- CloudPay Named a 'Leader' in NelsonHall NEAT Analysis of Multi-Country and Overall Payroll Providers