Popular on PrZen
- 32nd Annual Technology Summit & Tradeshow Features Technology Innovators
- Chris Jaiden Releases New Acoustic Rock Single, 'No Worries'
- The Intermission Event vs. Essence Festival: Who will take the stage?
- Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes More Effectively To More Buyers
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- PrimaryOne Health Passes Patient Access Milestone with QueueDr
- Marianne's Momentum: New Poll Places Marianne Williamson Among Top 10 Presidential Candidates, Securing her place on the 2020 DNC Debate Stage
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
- DMS Completes Mission To Race Across Florida And Raise $50,000 For Gary Sinise Foundation
The new feature introduced by HARTING is that the pre-assembled connectors can be snapped back inside the control cabinet to the bulkhead mounting housing on the wall of the switch cabinet. So far, the wires going out of the switchgear must pass through the panel openings. Assemble the side of the switch cabinet and screw the connectors from the outside into the partition mounting housing. These require electrical technicians to operate on site. The rear side installation now allows for a separate assembly of the connection section and the control cabinet.
This ensures the backward compatibility of the Han-Eco B in industrial environments. Users can choose plastics and/or metals according to the corresponding cost and quality requirements. Existing production test facilities are still available for both enclosure types.
The use of plastic improves corrosion resistance. The high-performance plastics used meet UL94 V0 fire protection requirements and reduce the shell weight by approximately 50% compared to metal.
In addition to using standard monoliths, it is also possible to use the Han-Modular series of modular connectors by deploying articulated frames. The pre-assembled metal hinged frame is securely screwed into the new housing and housing.
As an authorized distributor for Harting, Heilind Asia provides Harting products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
The HARTING Technology Group is one of the world's leading providers of industrial connection technology for the three lifelines of Data, Signal and Power and has 13 production plants and branches in 44 countries. In addition, the company also produces retail checkout systems, electromagnetic actuators for automotive and industrial series use, charging technology and cabling for electric vehicles, as well as hardware and software for customers and applications in automation technology, robotics and transportation engineering. In the 2016/17 business year, some 4,600 employees generated sales of EUR 672 million.
HARTING first entered China market in 1988 and is the first global connector manufacturer in the Chinese market awarded the CCC (China Compulsory Certification). HARTING creates standards in the connector industry and provides connectivity and networks solutions to our esteemed customers according to their special requirements. The company focuses on factory automation, transportation, renewable energy, power transmission, machinery & robotics, LED markets etc. HARTING China operates in in Hong Kong, Zhuhai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Xiamen, Changsha, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Chengdu, Xian, Zhengzhou, Qingdao, Tianjin, Beijing, Shenyang, Changchun, Taiyuan and Taipei.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on PrZen
- Formerly Homeless Latino Software Engineer Proves Talent on "Whiteboard Challenge" Show
- Join Our Personalization App Party and Make Your Phone Look UNIQUE
- Telaeris Announces New Integration with Kantech Entrapass Access Control
- Extraordinarily High Wages For Cannabis Workers In SVG From Foreign Investor – Cannavais
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- Introducing the 2019 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- One Park Financial Honored with "Company of the Year" Stevie® Award
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- National ATM Council Announces Debbi Haacke as Vice-Chair of NAC Governmental Affairs Committee
- Aura Alliance Partners with InfoPlus
- Experience Nature & Samurai Culture, Early Autumn in Nikko and Aizu, Japan
- CNet Training Launches the First Government Funded Apprenticeship for Network Cable Installation
- Fast-Growing BiKi.com Secures Investments from Genesis and FBG Capital
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Dr. Mark L. Shatsky Joins The Emory Neurophysiologic Institute (EM-NPI) - www.emoryinstitute.org
- Bitcoin and BTC.com in China Continue to Top the Second Edition of CryptoSuper500 List
- Sugarman Auction announces Auction of "Father Knows Best" items
- Music Fans found a new tool to get closer to their idols
- DMS CEO Joe Marinucci Named 2019 E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year