Popular on PrZen
- SHACKNEWS & HYPERX PARTNER WITH WIZARD WORLD TO BRING THE ESPORTS LOUNGE TO POP CULTURE EVENTS 111
- Janel Group Taps Chain.io to Power Digital Innovation
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Deviant Marketing - Nominated for Social Media Ad of the Year
- The Litigation Lawyers At Chand Snider LLP Add Windsor to their Territory
- IAOP Announces Intuit to Be Honored at OWS2.0 as Winner of the 2020 Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award
- Author Sara Gordon Shares Her Heartbreak and Perseverance in Emotional New Memoir 'And They Thought I Had It All'
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- The Polyflex and Clicheria Blumenau are joining CSW and MARVACO as new partners in the Global Premedia Network
The "Franchisor of the Year" is awarded annually to an organization that goes above and beyond to meet the AAFD's Fair Franchising Standards and foster collaborative, successful relationships with franchisees. Griswold Home Care first earned this distinction in 2017 for negotiating "groundbreaking" franchise agreements that affirmed a commitment to a common mission and shared guiding principles with its franchisees.
"We are incredibly honored to be named AAFD's Franchisor of the Year for the second time," said Mike Magid, Chief Operating Officer at Griswold Home Care. "Our team has worked endlessly to create and maintain a franchise system built on mutual respect and cooperation, and receiving this recognition is truly a testament to our efforts."
Since its foundation in 1982, Griswold has grown into one of the largest nonmedical home care companies in the country, operating 200 locations in 30 states. The company connects families with thoroughly screened caregivers that provide a variety of services, including personal care, companion care, homemaking services, incidental transportation, hospice care, live-in care, and respite care to clients, including seniors, individuals with disabilities, and individuals managing and/or recovering from illnesses and injuries.
"The AAFD is pleased to name Griswold Home Care as its Franchisor of the Year for the second year," said AAFD Chairman Robert Purvin. "Griswold Home Care has shown a continued commitment to its franchisees' success, and we are delighted to shine the light on the company's accomplishments."
Griswold Home Care will accept the award during the AAFD's Total Quality Franchising Awards Celebration, part of the AAFD's Franchisee Leadership Summit September 15-18 in Mesa, AZ.
About Griswold Home Care:
With 200 locations in 30 states, Griswold Home Care is one of the country's top home care companies, delivering compassionate care 24/7 to its clients. Its purpose is to give people the help they need to live in the place they love. Through this purpose, Griswold Home Care helps adults maintain quality of life despite advanced age or onset of illness through services including companion care, home services, personal care, and respite care. Founded by the late Jean Griswold in 1982, the company has maintained its founder's profound sense of empathy for older and disabled adults and those living with chronic conditions. For more information, visit www.griswoldhomecare.com or call 215-402-0200.
About the AAFD :
The AAFD is a national non-profit trade association representing the rights and interests of franchisees and independent dealers throughout the United States. The AAFD is focused on market driven reform to achieve its mission to define and promote collaborative franchise cultures that the AAFD describes as Total Quality Franchising. Since its formation, the AAFD has grown to represent more than 50,000 franchised locations throughout the United States. The AAFD has members in all 50 states and represents more than 100 different franchise systems.
The AAFD's Fair Franchising Standards, Fair Franchising Seal, Trademark Chapters, and emphasis on Marketplace Solutions led to the Association's recognition as a growing force in franchising. The AAFD's Branded Partner programs add a new dimension to the value of AAFD membership. The AAFD provides a broad range of member services designed to help franchisees build market power, create legislative support of interest to franchisees, provide legal and financial support, and provide a wide range of general member benefits.
For more information about the AAFD, please call toll free - 800-733-9858 or visit www.AAFD.org.
Media Contact: Jen Tedeschi, SPRYTE Communications, 215-545-4715 ext. 25 / email@example.com
Latest on PrZen
- New Viruses Create Urgent Need for Fresh Flight product
- New Version of HLN's Award Winning Open Source Immunization Forecaster Released
- Codeasy Releases Advanced Online Course to Learn C# Programming
- SAM9000 AI Project Management App adds Document and Email Management, now available in full release
- International SMS API Service by SMS-Smart
- BiKi.com Announces Electroneum Listing with 6 Million ETN Giveaway
- Symplast Welcomes Former AtlasKPI Executive Randy Torban as Head of New Practice Analysis Department
- Global Sales Expert and Former Xerox Executive Joins CEO Coaching International
- First Connecticut Office Building Tokenized
- National Retail Solutions (NRS) and City Harvest are Partnering to Help NYC Businesses Grow!
- Telliant Systems Expands Digital Software Technology Outreach with Sponsorship at The TAG Summit in Atlanta
- Datavalet And Alpine Growth Partners Launch Growth And Acquisition Strategy With New Ceo
- Customer Scout Automotive SEO Receives "Highest Rated" DrivingSales Award
- IAOP Releases the 2020 Global Outsourcing 100
- BiKi.com Launches BiKi Community Global Manager Recruitment Program
- Zezgo Rent A Car today announce the imminent opening of two branches in Jordan as the rollout of the new premium brand
- Amigo Events Announce Traditional Goan Carnival Event in London
- Rude Rangers TV Goes Hollywood
- Discovery Map's Sam and Ann Douglass celebrate 25 years of Making Maps, Friends and Memories
- A.R. Rahman Begins Recording "Hands Around the World" song to fundraise against climate change, in Los Angeles