Popular on PrZen
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 266
- Cachet Financial Services Victim of Fraud, No Effect on Clients 246
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock
- How to survive summer's hair and skin challenges and have pale skin
- 4th Grader & Former Virginia Governor's Great-grandson Files Change.Org Petition Advocating for Himself and Other Children In Child-Custody Matters
- DuraFast Label Company Participating in Epson's $1,000 Mail-In Rebate on Epson TM-C7500 and Epson TM-C7500G Color Label Printers
- Spivey Hall Opens 2019-2020 Season With Celebration
- SWAT Environmental Announces Acquisition of Radon Specialists, Inc. Appoints David Daniels as National Director of Quality Assurance and Training
- ATL Cyber FinTech Global Challenge Coming to Atlanta September 17-18, 2019
- CEO Coaching International Announces New Partner and Private Equity Initiative
The "Franchisor of the Year" is awarded annually to an organization that goes above and beyond to meet the AAFD's Fair Franchising Standards and foster collaborative, successful relationships with franchisees. Griswold Home Care first earned this distinction in 2017 for negotiating "groundbreaking" franchise agreements that affirmed a commitment to a common mission and shared guiding principles with its franchisees.
"We are incredibly honored to be named AAFD's Franchisor of the Year for the second time," said Mike Magid, Chief Operating Officer at Griswold Home Care. "Our team has worked endlessly to create and maintain a franchise system built on mutual respect and cooperation, and receiving this recognition is truly a testament to our efforts."
Since its foundation in 1982, Griswold has grown into one of the largest nonmedical home care companies in the country, operating 200 locations in 30 states. The company connects families with thoroughly screened caregivers that provide a variety of services, including personal care, companion care, homemaking services, incidental transportation, hospice care, live-in care, and respite care to clients, including seniors, individuals with disabilities, and individuals managing and/or recovering from illnesses and injuries.
"The AAFD is pleased to name Griswold Home Care as its Franchisor of the Year for the second year," said AAFD Chairman Robert Purvin. "Griswold Home Care has shown a continued commitment to its franchisees' success, and we are delighted to shine the light on the company's accomplishments."
Griswold Home Care will accept the award during the AAFD's Total Quality Franchising Awards Celebration, part of the AAFD's Franchisee Leadership Summit September 15-18 in Mesa, AZ.
About Griswold Home Care:
With 200 locations in 30 states, Griswold Home Care is one of the country's top home care companies, delivering compassionate care 24/7 to its clients. Its purpose is to give people the help they need to live in the place they love. Through this purpose, Griswold Home Care helps adults maintain quality of life despite advanced age or onset of illness through services including companion care, home services, personal care, and respite care. Founded by the late Jean Griswold in 1982, the company has maintained its founder's profound sense of empathy for older and disabled adults and those living with chronic conditions. For more information, visit www.griswoldhomecare.com or call 215-402-0200.
About the AAFD :
The AAFD is a national non-profit trade association representing the rights and interests of franchisees and independent dealers throughout the United States. The AAFD is focused on market driven reform to achieve its mission to define and promote collaborative franchise cultures that the AAFD describes as Total Quality Franchising. Since its formation, the AAFD has grown to represent more than 50,000 franchised locations throughout the United States. The AAFD has members in all 50 states and represents more than 100 different franchise systems.
The AAFD's Fair Franchising Standards, Fair Franchising Seal, Trademark Chapters, and emphasis on Marketplace Solutions led to the Association's recognition as a growing force in franchising. The AAFD's Branded Partner programs add a new dimension to the value of AAFD membership. The AAFD provides a broad range of member services designed to help franchisees build market power, create legislative support of interest to franchisees, provide legal and financial support, and provide a wide range of general member benefits.
For more information about the AAFD, please call toll free - 800-733-9858 or visit www.AAFD.org.
Media Contact: Jen Tedeschi, SPRYTE Communications, 215-545-4715 ext. 25 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on PrZen
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Officially Launches the Certified Transport Specialist (CTS) Program
- Atciti launches Vlyer 2.0—the innovative Hyper-Local Marketing solution
- Jim Rennert's monumental sculpture 'Listen' installation in Midtown Manhattan
- Acrolinx Receives KCS Aligned Certification
- Katapult Events Gains Massive Momentum with Twelve Events Already in 2019
- Multi-award Winning Italian Drama, "Lucania - Land, Blood, and Magic "to be distributed by BWC Films in North American
- Messina Captor Films announces "THE SALON - DIGITAL SERIES" is In Production
- Marijuana Movies Hit Miami Saturday September 28th
- Callmoji iOS App Launched, Simplifies Conference Calls and Enhances Mobile CRM
- U.S. Air Force Awards AFWERX Phase I SBIR Contract to Bionic Lift, LLC -- Augmenting the Human Weapon System with Exoskeletons
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- BOMANI Cold Buzz™ Announces Partnership with Integrity Wellness Brands
- Attorney Chase Howard Joins Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- National Event for Singles Launches
- CivicScience Names Jack Randall as Chief Commercial Officer
- Nightstick Launches IS-Certified Dual-Light Rechargeable LED Lanterns
- Autumn in Japan's Ashikaga & Tatebayashi Areas
- Arsenal Recon Releases Major Update to Powerful Digital Forensics Tool
- Intalytics Taps INRIX to Provide Retailers with Best-in-Class Traffic Data for Decision Analysis
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City