Popular on PrZen
- Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week South Florida Presented by Office Depot 194
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
- 83bar Further Expands Global Patient Activation Capabilities
- Perceivant Offers Consumer Version of re:MIND on Kickstarter
- Singapore FinTech Festival 2019 Reinvents IT industry
- MASTER Tape Head Preamplifier for Reel to Reel Tape Decks from Merrill Audio
- EasyIO introduces a new breed of Building Controller
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- Do you love to cook? Eat? master chef tuscan style home for sale
- Dakshidin Corporation (DKSC), Announces Hemp Cultivation Joint Venture in Oregon
One globemaker is introducing a new line of handcrafted globes that offer students and enthusiasts alike a way to enjoy learning about the earth's many places via an accurate and attractive globe.
Large World Globes' "Blue Planet" globe includes detailed 3D topography with thousands of labels. Each Blue Planet globe boasts an 80-centimeter diameter, with vibrant colors using natural pigments matching the Earth's different environments and a unique glass-like lacquer finish that makes it durable, dustproof, waterproof, with an eye-catching sheen. To ensure accuracy, the company's globemakers used high resolution satellite imagery to depict real world environments with distinct environmental zones and 3D terrain.
Two-dimensional maps, including the online versions, distort the proportions of the Earth's surface while globes are known to more accurately represent the earth's bodies of land and water at scale.
"Parents and educators looking for the most accurate custom globe on the market will delight in our stunning globes," said Remus Gall, founder and CEO of Large World Globes. "There is truly no more interactive and engaging form of education about geography than an accurate topographical globe you can view while touching with your hands."
Large World Globes' Blue Planet globe was designed to provide teachers and parents with a hands-on way for children to learn about geography — especially for tactile and visual learners.
"Children of all ages will delight in playing with and learning from the beautiful Blue Planet globe as in a truly interactive learning experience," Gall said. "Our affordable globe is also fantastic as an interesting conversation piece and decoration for any home, office, or public space."
View the Large Globes gallery and learn more at https://largeglobes.com/.
Remus Gall, Large World Globes
Latest on PrZen
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- SelecTech Goes FreeStyle with Installation at Durfee High School Renovation
- Miracles of Kingman Publishing Launches New Website
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- Apollo Brands® Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreement Bringing Apollo Energy Gum® and Golf Gum® to The Nordic Countries
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence
- ACEINNA Launches New Current Sensing Article for Embedded Power Systems
- Upcycle Pop returns with its Sustainable Holiday Event. Art Exhibits, Performances and a Fashion Show
- Royal Portrush, Omni Barton Creek, Golf Rivals, Adidas, and Great Waters announced as winners of Golf Aficionado Magazine Best of 2019 Awards
- Jimmy Olang, From Less Than $20 and a Dream to One of The Fastest Growing Companies in Lehigh Valley
- WebSatchel makes mobile breakthrough
- NASA Awards PADT, Arizona State University and Kennesaw State University a $755,000 Phase II STTR Research Grant
- Gatski Commercial Names David Bauman managing director of property management
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers