Popular on PrZen
- Houston's Own Trailblazer Jade Simmons announces astonishing 2020 presidential bid 108
- Charleston native Jade Simmons returns home to confirm astonishing 2020 presidential bid
- Case Study: Using Vedic Astrology for Predicting Stock Market Crash
- Jade Simmons, New Candidate for President of the United States, Sponsors Women's History Month Celebration
- Children's Hunger Fund Responds to COVID-19
- CoronaHub Slack community combats Coronavirus
- Best-Selling Author, Elizabeth St. John, Visits Kansas City, Describes Her Ancestor's Life in the Tower of London
- Astor Capital On Acquisition Trail in Asia
- myLAB Box Announces Pre-sale of At-home COVID-19 Test
- Astor Looking to Acquire ZZ Capital and Convoy Asset Management
FieldVibe's Scheduling App for Field Services is Now Available for Free for Coronavirus Response Teams
Mar. 18, 2020 - FieldVibe today announced full support for organizations that fight the COVID-19 pandemic, offering its advanced field scheduling app for free for any NGO, public institution or company involved in this process.
"We believe that technology can greatly contribute to this cause and we want to use our knowledge and expertise in building advanced mobile software to help fight the pandemic", commented Adrian Cucerzan, Product Manager and Co-Founder of FieldVibe. " We designed FieldVibe to serve the Field Services industry, which makes it a perfect field management tool for various organizations that fight the Coronavirus or work towards containing it."
To get access to their mobile software, contact FieldVibe through the dedicated web page at the end of this article, tell them the organization you are working for, your name, position, contact details and the estimated number of field users you need.
A company representative will contact you in the next 24 hours, helping you set your account, walk you through the product and offer any support you need in implementing FieldVibe in your organization.
FieldVibe improves field staff scheduling and dispatching, offering real-time status updates from the field.
To learn more about FieldVibe scheduling app for field services and register for the free account, visit www.fieldvibe.com/blog/coronavirus-support
Latest on PrZen
- A Brutally Forthright Exposure of World Apathy Towards Corruption and Endless Conflicts
- BiKi.com Lists Largest Decentralized Stablecoin DAI
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act
- New AUA/CSU Agreement Creates Admissions Pathway for African-American Medical Students
- Generis Donate CARA Platform to Ventilator Manufacturers
- New Study Confirms Stratum Nutrition's NEM® Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment After Only 10 Days
- Colorado Sustainable Apparel Brand Kastlfel Retools To Raise Funds For Colorado Covid Relief Fund
- San Jose Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Small Businesses
- Medical Equipment Shortages Create Critical Risk on COVID-19 Front Line
- ChainUP Wallet Solution Explained by HiCoin Co-Founder, MingYuan Wang
- Expanded Line of Laboratory Products for COVID-19 Testing Labs Available in New Interactive Flip Page Catalog
- American Equus and Saddlebox Join Forces for North American Distribution
- Qnext achieves Microsoft Application Development Silver Partner competency
- Animated Series "The Weeklings" Burns Up The Multi-Media Universe
- REAL Trends 500 Report Ranks Nation's Largest Real Firms
- March 25th 2020 is National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day