Popular on PrZen
- Chat Sports to Broadcast Red River Celebrity Softball Game For 2nd Straight Year 717
- ManageAssist, Inc. Achieves Accreditation to issue the IACET CEU 716
- JUST RELEASED...CHRIS JASPER reinvents his ISLEY BROTHERS Classic "For The Love Of You" 180
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock 107
- 70 Iconic Landmarks Across The Globe Will Light In Teal, Pink And Green To Raise Awareness For Stage IV Metastatic Breast Cancer In October
- Wormhole Labs Partners with Twitch to Launch Gaming and Esports Technology Platform
- James Bond 25 filming in the Faroe Islands
- AMU Alumna Olivia P. Friedman's Legal Stewardship Impacting AL
- CivicScience Names Jack Randall as Chief Commercial Officer
- Intalytics to Exhibit at the 2019 Restaurant Finance and Development Conference (RFDC) in Las Vegas
Crypto fund Genesis Capital's purported mission of discovering and supporting early-stage projects with the most potential is particularly apt in the case of BiKi.com. In under a year, the infant exchange has managed to accumulate more than 1.2 million registered users and more than 100K daily active users, not to mention its impressive climb to top 15 rankings on the rungs of the global crypto exchange ladder. Genesis' current investment portfolio includes esteemed projects the likes of Tron, Quarkchain, Egretia and Arcblock, to name a few. In total, Genesis has invested 2 million in BiKi.com, the first million on 27th May followed by another million on 29th May.
Previously backed by Silicon Valley VC Sequoia, digital asset management firm FBG Capital, whose past investment projects have increased 10 to 100 times, has also set its sights on BiKi. FBG has long gained industry respect for discovering and investing in projects such as 0x, Zilliqa, OmiseGO, IOST and Aelf, years before they became successful. FBG's strategic investment in BiKi will see multi-level co-operation between the two parties which includes FBG providing professional and market resources that will aid BiKi in increasing its market share and implementing trading platform improvements. The enthusiasm of FBG CEO Zhou Shouji, who has been featured on the cover of Forbes, has certainly improved branding for the young exchange, with his friendly recommendations of BiKi skyrocketing the value of its token by 300% in one week.
"We are extremely honored that FBG has such great faith in Biki," said Ethan Ng, CEO of BiKi.com SEA. "FBG has continually shown amazing foresight in their investments and this partnership is a clear signal that FBG believes BiKi is going places; especially now, with their support, we will no doubt achieve even better project quality, services and branding."
Not Just Another Exchange
Notably, BiKi.com's strategy of listing not only the top 100 most popular tokens but also emerging high quality projects on the exchange has stood it in good stead. With the tendency of investors to flock to trending projects, using users to attract other users is a core point of competitivity for exchanges.
Its focus on conversion marketing during a bear market in late 2018 and early 2019 using unconventional user-growth tactics has also proven to be effective. By converting a non-crypto audience into new exchange users through Chinese e-commerce platforms, BiKi was able to generate daily real transaction volumes of 20 to 100 million USDT, with its net profit in May reaching RMB 10 million, approximately USD 1.5 million.
Targeting foreign market expansion within a competitive timeline, building community partners worldwide as well as providing substantial support for listed projects also sets BiKi apart from its peers.
With corporate giants like Facebook, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan coming out with digital currencies, coupled with mainstream media's constant coverage, cryptocurrencies have finally gained mass acceptance. Should market conditions continue to improve, a high influx of new investors entering the market can be expected, with exchanges being the greatest benefactors of this new wave of users.
As Huobi co-founder and BiKi.com's largest investor Jun Du has gushed, "This year's 'miracle' should belong to BiKi." With quality digital assets and strong consumer demand going hand-in-hand, BiKi will likely emerge a dark horse when the bull market breaks out again.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange that provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 100 cryptocurrencies and 127 trading pairs. Since beginning operations in Aug 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.2 million registered users and 100,000 daily active users, ranking within the top 15 exchanges globally. https://www.biki.com
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Filed Under: Investment
Latest on PrZen
- Lantek to present six educational sessions at FABTECH 2019
- BiKi.com Ramps Up on Globalization at Devcon Osaka and Blockchain Life Moscow
- MuirWoods Memory Care, Petaluma's Comeback Kid
- Fitt Adds New Funding, Strategic Investor in MINDBODY
- Tidewater area restaurant The Dirty Buffalo announces Grand Opening for Virginia Beach location
- Headstorm Extends Senior Leadership Team and Opens Pittsburgh Office
- ITSMA 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- Maximizing Your Real Estate Investment by Selling in a Hot Market - Free Home Sellers Workshop
- S-cubed launch the A3 Community MDR
- Beaumont Area Company Bundles Home Inspection and Termite Inspection
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches With The Goals To Empower The Creative Spirit And Celebrate All
- Refereum Partners With Leading Digital Marketplace OpenSea
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- The Sports Circus Strikes Gold With Exclusive Partnership for National Hotel TV Coverage
- Higher Digital and Distance Education Accrediting Commission Partner to Help Colleges and Universities Assess and Improve Distance Learning Programs
- Pet Professional Guild British Isles to Offer Credentialing as Free Membership Benefit in Quest for Higher Levels of Professionalism
- "China Girl" Spins Tale of Far-Right Trumplandian Dystopia
- IOTech Announces Agreement with Global Industrial Gateway Manufacturer to Market its Edge Xpert IoT Edge Platform