Popular on PrZen
- Janel Group Taps Chain.io to Power Digital Innovation
- Performance Guarantee Insurance developed by Edge Management LLC
- Anakyn Personal Server & Cloud Launches on Kickstarter
- Massachusetts Life Science Company Device Being Fit to Target Coronavirus
- ALROSA to hold four auctions for rough diamonds in New York
- "Perils and Pearls"—the Inspiring Story of Survival During WWII—Launches FREE on the Kindle Platform
- Black Dog Venture Partners, Make It Studio and Infamy Fantasy Esports form Partnership to bring fantasy to gamers worldwide
- Fennemore Craig Doubles Down on Business
- HDScores Gives Schools, Hospitals, and the Public Peace of Mind
- STG Logistics Welcomes Four New Vice Presidents to Sales Team
Roses are Blind with a trailer of over 2.5 million views, is sweeping Film Festivals by storm around the nation, winning many awards including: "Best Woman in Jeopardy Film" at the Culver City Film Festival, Los Angeles, "Best Psychological Thriller" at the Williamsburg Independent Film Festival, "Best NYC Short" at the International New York Film Festival, "Best Short Film" as well as "Best Actress" at the Chautauqua International Film Festival, "Best Score" at the Silver State Film Festival, Las Vegas, "Best Young Filmmaker USA" at the Los Angeles Brazilian Film Festival, "Best Editing" at the Marina del Rey Film Festival, Los Angeles; was an Official Selection at the New York Filmmakers Festival, the Orlando Film Festival, received Honorable Mention at the Santa Monica International Film Festival and is an Official Selection at the Golden State Film Festival at the Chinese Theatre, Hollywood, CA.
Roses are Blind is based on the true life story of Wendy J. White. During her junior year of pre‑med at Columbia University, Julie Janson, rescues a homeless woman's dog out of a train track so her roommate recommends she goes to a famous psychic for guidance. In her meeting with Mr. Spellings, the Janson family secret is revealed. When going home to question her parents, they make sure their secret stays with her.
The star studded cast of Roses are Blind include Christina Jolie Breza as Julie Janson, a television, theatre and movie actress who produced the short; Gui Agustini, as Dr. Mayer, a multi-media film, television and theatre actor who directed, produced and co-wrote the short; Daniel Davis, as Addison Spellings, best known for portraying Niles the Butler on the TV sitcom, the Nanny; Boyd Gaines, as Uncle Oscar, four time Tony Award and three time Drama Desk Award winning actor; Kathleen McNenny as Ruth Janson, acclaimed Broadway, film and television actress; William W. Warren, as Ted Janson, a theatre and commercial actor; and Purva Bedi, as Yolanda Ramirez, a 2019 Drama Desk Award winner for Dance Nation and her role in Sully with Tom Hanks.
Jodi Kipperman, President of Kipperman Casting, Inc. states "Roses are Blind grabs you from frame 1 and never lets go. The suspense builds as the story unfolds and keeps the view off kilter till the final moment. This intense trip leaves you questioning reality."
Gui Agustini, Producer, Director, Co-Writer, Multi-Media Film, Television and Theatre Actor, states "Roses are Blind" personifies a brave woman's story to overcome adversity against all odds. Our entire cast and crew are honored to bring her true life story to the big screen."
Wendy White, Executive Producer and Creator, states "Roses are Blind is intended to expose misdiagnosis throughout the nation and the struggle for normalcy in a world that quickly judges and inflames reality." She adds, "New Light Productions and PowerCouple Productions are creating cutting edge films from the heart in an age where truth is revealed and empowered."
Gui Agustini – PowerCouple Productions 864-344-6488 email@example.com
Wendy White – New Light Productions LLC 954-829-0638 firstname.lastname@example.org
Filed Under: Entertainment
Latest on PrZen
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Danny Wimmer Presents on Major Investment from The Yucaipa Companies
- Transit Screen Software, TransitAccess™, Goes Greener with Car Charging Stations
- Turnkey business opportunity hotel in Historic District of Lanesboro
- Holabird's four-day Objects of Our Affections auction, held Feb. 14th-17th in Reno, totals $356,000
- Bioeconomy Consulting Group Adds Top Government Funding Expert
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners are proud to present a CLE for the National Business Institute
- Evolve IP Expands Global Leadership in Hospitality Industry
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Impact Investments Partnerships
- Digital Media Solutions Pledges To Become Carbon Negative In 2020
- Macadamian to host AI in Healthcare webinar with Microsoft Canada's National Chief Data Scientist
- Andrew Jones' first-ever Collections Curated by Designers of Distinction auction totals nearly $2M
- One Park Financial Celebrates "Grovie Wellness Day"
- Contify Launches a Brand-New Mobile Experience with the Advanced Features of its Market and Competitive Intelligence Platform
- Zezgo Rent A Car the high-quality rental brand commences service in the Dominican Republic
- Symplast CPO Izhak Musli to Present "Maximize Your Sales Process" at the 2020 American-Brazilian Aesthetic Meeting (ABAM)
- Triangle Real Estate Group CEO Makes Top 25 List, Earns Industry Distinction With Real Estate Franchise Brand Leader
- Curly's Caffeinated Water Debuts at 250+ H-E-B Stores To Change How People Hydrate and Energize
- William E. Lewis Jr & Associates announces the formation of a credit repair component
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Tax Forums and Expo
- RI Chiropractors Concludes Healing Hands Glove and Mitten Drive for Big Brothers Big Sisters of RI