Popular on PrZen
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate 165
- Goldstein Market Intelligence Expands its Intelligence Capabilities in UK with Senior Appointment
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Attention Bankoh Investment Customers Who Were Sold Northstar Financial Services (Bermuda) Ltd
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- Successful Black Lawyers Share Lessons Learned and Provide Mentorship in a New Compilation Book
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
This led to the creation of ENTRADE® Unite, one of the few solutions to incorporate all the aspects of a Commodity Trading Risk Management system and all the aspects of an Enterprise Resource Planning solution directly in its core, in a single platform without cumbersome modules to enable integration and mapping from one system to another.
ENTRADE® Unite has the potential to deliver significant benefits in the form of enhanced visibility, analysis, insights, and decision making for any market participant.
What are the main benefits to users of ENTRADE® Unite?
ENTRADE® CTRM, has already been widely accepted as a leading solution in this space, specifically because it is one of the few systems that has the proven ability to support every commodity, every feature, and every user in one place on one platform.
For the Front office, Deal and trade types can be quickly configured to handle complicated commodity trading transactions whilst automatically decomposing risk according to each deal type's risk profile. Each transaction type is automatically integrated into every part of ENTRADE® – no coding required. Transactions can be immediately valued, settled, scheduled, invoiced, confirmed, taxed, hedged and analyzed.
For the Middle Office, ENTRADE® makes it possible to track everything from inventory volumes, aggregation of costs, value at risk, ancillary costs, the quality of product, and then tie that data to respective counterparties, contracts, and portfolios.
And for the Back Office, ENTRADE® generates invoices and remittance statements including all associated fees and costs. It stores general ledger codes and can generate and post journal entries directly to your General Ledger system.
ENTRADE® Unite creates an integrated solution that can support the supply chain needs of trading organizations, giving companies the opportunity to integrate trading and risk data with supply chain functions.
Capturing and recording deals; Scheduling physical commodity movements; Tracking primary and secondary costs; Monitoring inventory levels and costs; Actualizing deal volumes; Valuating deals; Calculating settlement amounts; Generating invoices; Monitoring business and market risks; Processing management and Providing useful reports and a data warehouse for all aspects of the business
With unparalleled reporting capabilities including:
Volumetric positions; PNL attribution; Inventories; Storage, in-transit, exchanges, processing; estimated and actual volumes and costs; Movement documents; Deal confirmation letters and Contracts; Payables and receivables; Market risk exposure; Mark-to-Market calculations; Option pricing model 'Greeks' and Value at Risk.
ENTRADE® Unite gives complete end-to-end visibility of the entire value chain:
- Transparency of inventories and their associated costs, market risks and opportunities created by an organization's network of assets
- The ability to drill into data from enterprise commodity transactions, enabling high-quality in-depth analysis and insights
- A unified data source uniting data traditionally found in CTRM systems with data commonly found in ERP solutions.
Download our White Paper Here: https://bit.ly/2O1otnX
Enuit LLC provides enterprise risk and commodity management solutions for energy and commodities trading companies worldwide.
We give our customers complete visibility, insights, control and management over their business operations helping them to have peace of mind to make quick and informed decisions that affect the bottom line.
Enuit, LLC is headquartered in Houston, Texas, USA, with offices located in Beijing, China, Singapore, and London to serve markets in China, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe, and North America.
Visit https://www.enuit.com/ to learn more
Mark Tredway, Enuit LLC
Filed Under: Software
Latest on PrZen
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- Gift Giveaways The New Marketing Solution
- MBK Senior Living Names 7 Pursuit of Excellence Award Winners
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Durante Rentals Appoints Liam J. Harrington as President
- Nola Blue Records signs John Németh
- Natural Hair and Body Company ButterMEssentials Unveils New Online Look
- Braeden Lichti: The Business of Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- FigBytes Integrates SASB Standards in its Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Platform
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation announces expansion and move to new research and manufacturing facility in Beaverton, Oregon, USA
- Recycling Business Executive and Longtime CEO Coaching International Client Joins Coaching Roster
- edjuster Enhances Claim Management Solution with Latest Product Release
- STG Logistics rebrands, organizes service offerings for extended outsource clients
- EclecticIQ and ThreatFabric investigation reveals evidence of malicious Android packages posing as legitimate Covid-19 contact tracing apps